Who needs a gun to go to Walmart? This grandmother who left her gun home that day...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ooops.....you don't want to ask a question when you don't know what the answer will be....

Hey, this guy wishes his mother had brought her gun with her to the Walmart that day, she left it home because she didn't think she needed it at Walmart.......

Had she brought it and used it.....she could have stopped the attacker.....since armed civilians, when they stand and fight back, have a 94% success rate against mass shooters...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/el-paso-survivor-i-wish-my-gun-wielding-mom-had-brought-her-pistol

This probably wasn’t what CNN’s Chris Cuomo was expecting to hear . . .

Christopher Grant said he recognized the sound of gunshots, “So I ran toward my mother to try to shield her and I’m like, mom — cause my mom, she’s a gun-wielding grandma. She carries a snub nose Smith & Wesson, .38 special with a built-in scope in it, everywhere she goes,” but she did not have it on her.

“An hour before we went to Walmart, she decides, ‘We’re just going to Walmart, I’m going to put it in my room.’ So when I went to her, no gun. And I was like, ‘Oh, my God, you got to be kidding me.'”

Grant ran off and saw the shooter in the Walmart parking lot and started to throw bottles at him to distract him. The shooter then started to fire his rifle at him, hitting Grant.

– Julio Rosas in El Paso shooting victim wishes his mom brought her gun to Walmart

Forum List

Back