Who knew it was a real thing

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Last time I was sick was at least 7 or 8 years ago, a nasty flu courtesy of my sister-in-law (she was in school at the time.) Got something going on here now though. Minor complaint but opted to skip cookies yesterday assuming I'm contagious and handling other people's food wouldn't be a hot idea. Thought it was a cold at first because it's so minor, but unlike a cold or flu my appetite's intact and no nasal symptoms. Do have a noticeable cough and skin sensitivity. Thinking of childhood ailements I remember "croop." But not sure that was a real thing, maybe just something my Moim called it like, I looked it up. It's a real thing but spelled 'croup.' Minor viral ailement with pronounced cough. Usual cold remedies are what's suggested.

Met my cousin's 4 n 7 year old on Thanksgiving and am going with they're the source. :) Darn kids! Sister-in-law's birthday Sunday and planning on making her her favorite cake and batch of cookies (her Mom loves them.) Hoping to be over this by then. Taking a moderate echinacea dose every 12 hours along with the usual handful of vitamins and supplements. And thinking happy thoughts. :) ...Lord knows why I logged in here consequently ;)

Last time I was sick was at least 7 or 8 years ago, a nasty flu courtesy of my sister-in-law (she was in school at the time.) Got something going on here now though. Minor complaint but opted to skip cookies yesterday assuming I'm contagious and handling other people's food wouldn't be a hot idea. Thought it was a cold at first because it's so minor, but unlike a cold or flu my appetite's intact and no nasal symptoms. Do have a noticeable cough and skin sensitivity. Thinking of childhood ailements I remember "croop." But not sure that was a real thing, maybe just something my Moim called it like, I looked it up. It's a real thing but spelled 'croup.' Minor viral ailement with pronounced cough. Usual cold remedies are what's suggested.

Met my cousin's 4 n 7 year old on Thanksgiving and am going with they're the source. :) Darn kids! Sister-in-law's birthday Sunday and planning on making her her favorite cake and batch of cookies (her Mom loves them.) Hoping to be over this by then. Taking a moderate echinacea dose every 12 hours along with the usual handful of vitamins and supplements. And thinking happy thoughts. :) ...Lord knows why I logged in here consequently ;)

If you touched them, then yeah, they are most likely the source.

Did you touch them? :badgrin:

AngelsNDemons
aaronleland
NLT
Marianne
Dogmaphobe
SmarterThanTheAverageBear
WelfareQueen

Forum List

Back