Who is Tom Steyer and what are his real motives?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
When a billionaire hedge fund manager all of a sudden starts spending multi-millions on an ad campaign to impeach President Trump, you can be sure of one thing. He is NOT doing it for the good of the country. He is positioning himself for office, maybe even a run for the Presidency. I'm learning about this SOB, here is some information. Watch out for this guy, he's got the money, now he is after the power.

The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer

When a billionaire hedge fund manager all of a sudden starts spending multi-millions on an ad campaign to impeach President Trump, you can be sure of one thing. He is NOT doing it for the good of the country. He is positioning himself for office, maybe even a run for the Presidency. I'm learning about this SOB, here is some information. Watch out for this guy, he's got the money, now he is after the power.

He's spent millions on eco groups and I think in 2016 he spent like 80 million on D races. He's definitely angling for a political run.

Don't care why he is doing it. Just glad that he did. If he does run for office, his efforts to impeach Trump-0 will help him a lot.

OH, THAT LIBERAL FASCISM. Dem candidate Tom Steyer lays out his plan for a climate police state:

“I will use the Executive emergency powers of the presidency to tell companies how they can generate electricity, what kind of cars they can build, what kind of buildings we’re gonna have…”​

Forum List

Back