CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Beautiful!

She is indeed a beautiful woman but her beauty goes beyond what she looks like.

Very true

Michelle Obama has done the country a great service. She is an approachable First Lady, someone you can go up and give a hug, someone who will play with children not just preach to them

Great role model
Yeah she plays with them alright. Even plays with what they are allowed to eat.

Yes she does

She would rather our schools give kids an apple and milk instead of a Twinkie and soft drink
Nonsense. Twinkies and soft drinks were booted way before she got in there. What she did was take good meals and turn them into cardboard. Course her kids get gourmet meals.

With more than a third of children and adolescents being overweight or obese, it's obvious that our children's diet is still not healthy. Some heartlessly say that is good enough. Fortunately, our first lady is taking an active part in improving the health and life expectancy of our children.

You people are fucking nutty with your love for your politicians. It's almost disgusting.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so vulgar in the CDZ, but I'll bet if you could spend a few days with our first lady, you might learn to behave in a more wholesome and publicly acceptable way. I hear she is good at helping people like that.

michelle-Obama-more-magazine-glamazons-blog.jpg
I love it when haters say woman like her or Serena Williams are not beautiful. Once I was in a doctors office and Serena won and I cheered and a white old lady says "you like that?" And I said "yea she's hot" and she said "that monkey?!". Couldn't believe it. Hopefully she was dying. Lol

I love it when haters say woman like her or Serena Williams are not beautiful. Once I was in a doctors office and Serena won and I cheered and a white old lady says "you like that?" And I said "yea she's hot" and she said "that monkey?!". Couldn't believe it. Hopefully she was dying. Lol
Lovely pic.

It's just amazing that people like that woman in the doctor's office exist. What on Earth is wrong with them? Sad examples of the human species.

You people are fucking nutty with your love for your politicians. It's almost disgusting.

It's a shame you feel the need to be so vulgar in the CDZ, but I'll bet if you could spend a few days with our first lady, you might learn to behave in a more wholesome and publicly acceptable way. I hear she is good at helping people like that.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but I'm not surprised. Unlike yourself, many of us already know how to live and don't need a mommy or daddy anymore, silly child. :lol:

The people who do need a mommy . . . Well, does it have to be said? Lol.

Very true

Michelle Obama has done the country a great service. She is an approachable First Lady, someone you can go up and give a hug, someone who will play with children not just preach to them

Great role model

Yes she does

She would rather our schools give kids an apple and milk instead of a Twinkie and soft drink
Nonsense. Twinkies and soft drinks were booted way before she got in there. What she did was take good meals and turn them into cardboard. Course her kids get gourmet meals.

With more than a third of children and adolescents being overweight or obese, it's obvious that our children's diet is still not healthy. Some heartlessly say that is good enough. Fortunately, our first lady is taking an active part in improving the health and life expectancy of our children.

OMG, I know. We would just all DIE without the first lady. :lol: Fortunately, most of us know all of those things already. The ones who are obese know too, they simply don't care.

Lovely pic.

It's just amazing that people like that woman in the doctor's office exist. What on Earth is wrong with them? Sad examples of the human species.

Average at best, and I'm being generous here. :D

Yes she does

Not really her decision though, is it? Politicians are not dietitians, and neither are their wives. Besides, she is not exactly thin.

Michelle is in better shape than any First Lady in history

Doesn't appear to be. You know, liking your president and first lady is ONE thing, but this seems to be bordering on some weird obsession for you. Lol. She is just not THAT good-looking. Her body is not very nice. Sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings, but there it is.

Most first ladies tend to be rather frumpy. Michelle is attractive, dresses well and is a good speaker

She is also one of the coolest first ladies ever....In touch with popular culture and young americans

No, sorry but she is not.

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.

Lovely pic.

Oh yes, because if people don't think Michelle is beautiful, they are sad examples of the human species. OMG, now I've heard it all. :cuckoo:

Lovely pic.

Average for a First Lady?

Name the ones you consider above average?

Lovely pic.

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

Lovely pic.

Average in looks in general. There are also times when she just looks mean too, though. She has a really bad case of "angry face." Lol.

For a 51 year old woman?

She is beautiful. We are talking First Ladies not fashion models

Lovely pic.

For a 51 year old woman?

She is beautiful. We are talking First Ladies not fashion models

Sorry, I just don't think she is that beautiful. I think she looks angry a lot of the time.

She doesn't really have angry face. Lots of photoshopped images out there but she is genuinely a nice person, loving and a lot of fun. He's the same way. I saw him on a roast of Rahm Emannual once that was insanely funny. Barack, Rahm, Hillary all were friends and had funny stories about each other.

Your assessment of Michelle doesn't ring true at all, Chris. Please answer RW, I'm interested in your opinion about above average first ladies.

Very true

Great role model

She is encouraging healthy eating and growing up living a healthy lifestyle. lol this is a good thing.
Still doesn't make her "beautiful", let alone the MOST beautiful.

Stunning

Michelle-Obama-627w.jpg
She looks like Kerry Washington there.

Michelle Obama is one ugly woman. If she's a woman.

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.

Michelle Obama is a "nice person"? You ever meet her? How do you know?

You base that on what you get fed on TV right?.

Michelle Obama is one ugly woman. If she's a woman.

If you saw her walking down the street you would even notice her. Maybe one of yer friends might say; "Ugh! Look at that ugly woman!".

But were supposed to say how beautiful she is because she's the First Lady? You all watch far too much TV.
That's your opinion. Sorry, I don't feel that way about her.

God, what would HAPPEN if we didn't have politicians and their wives to tell us what to do, what to eat, how to live. My God. I know, I know, some of you would just not know what you should do and would eat at McDonalds every single day!! :wink_2: Lol.
And some of us will still do drugs even though Nancy Reagan told us to just say no. And Mrs Obamas war on fat won't cost as much as Nancy's war on drugs.

Forum List

Back