CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Michelle-Obama-makeup-and-nails.jpg

Beautiful!

She is indeed a beautiful woman but her beauty goes beyond what she looks like.

Very true

Michelle Obama has done the country a great service. She is an approachable First Lady, someone you can go up and give a hug, someone who will play with children not just preach to them

Great role model
Yeah she plays with them alright. Even plays with what they are allowed to eat.

Yes she does

She would rather our schools give kids an apple and milk instead of a Twinkie and soft drink

Not really her decision though, is it? Politicians are not dietitians, and neither are their wives. Besides, she is not exactly thin.

Very true

Michelle Obama has done the country a great service. She is an approachable First Lady, someone you can go up and give a hug, someone who will play with children not just preach to them

Great role model

She is encouraging healthy eating and growing up living a healthy lifestyle. lol this is a good thing.

But she's chunky!

Beautiful!

Very true

Great role model

Yes she does

She would rather our schools give kids an apple and milk instead of a Twinkie and soft drink

Not really her decision though, is it? Politicians are not dietitians, and neither are their wives. Besides, she is not exactly thin.

Michelle is in better shape than any First Lady in history

Beautiful!

Very true

Great role model

She is encouraging healthy eating and growing up living a healthy lifestyle. lol this is a good thing.

But she's chunky!
For a woman who is over 50 she is in VERY good shape. How will you look at 51?

Very true

Great role model

Yes she does

Doesn't appear to be. You know, liking your president and first lady is ONE thing, but this seems to be bordering on some weird obsession for you. Lol. She is just not THAT good-looking. Her body is not very nice. Sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings, but there it is.

Very true

Great role model

But she's chunky!

This thread isn't about me. Stick to the topic and stop trying to make things personal.

Very true

Great role model

Yes she does

Doesn't appear to be. You know, liking your president and first lady is ONE thing, but this seems to be bordering on some weird obsession for you. Lol. She is just not THAT good-looking. Her body is not very nice. Sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings, but there it is.
She's 51. She's fit and in good shape. Compare her to the average 50 year old American woman: she's much better off physically than the average. Easy for you to judge her; you're in your mid 30's. You don't have a clue what it is like to be over 40 as far as metabolism and weight go. Her large behind is genetics and not much at all someone can do about that. I've seen plenty of women who are thin all over except their thighs and butt. It's a genetic problem. And btw, I've read articles on her in the international press praising her looks, figure, style, etc. It is your biased partisanship that attacks her looks, not objective observation.

Yes she does

She's 51. She's fit and in good shape. Compare her to the average 50 year old American woman: she's much better off physically than the average. Easy for you to judge her; you're in your mid 30's. You don't have a clue what it is like to be over 40 as far as metabolism and weight go. Her large behind is genetics and not much at all someone can do about that. I've seen plenty of women who are thin all over except their thighs and butt. It's a genetic problem. And btw, I've read articles on her in the international press praising her looks, figure, style, etc. It is your biased partisanship that attacks her looks, not objective observation.

Hey, the question is who is the most beautiful first lady. I don't think it's Michele. K? If you want to take issue with THAT, well then that's your problem.

Very true

Great role model

But she's chunky!

This thread isn't about me. Stick to the topic and stop trying to make things personal.
I am simply pointing out that you are being biased and judgmental based on something you don't understand.

In my opinion, Eleanor Roosevelt was the most beautiful first lady in US history: she had inner beauty. As far as any of the others, I don't think physical beauty is what is important or what we should value in any woman more than her character. Mrs. Obama has just as much character and is just as good looking, if not more so, than any other first lady. For a lady of 51, she looks great. And internationally, she is considered stylish, attractive and a good representative of the US. That assessment has nothing to do with a liberal being irrationally 'in love' with the Obamas.

I always thought Laura Bush had a lot of poise, but even though I am not very fond of her, Michelle is a lovely woman, that could only be denied by someone blinded by anger at the piece of shit she's married to. It's hard not to be. As a matter of fact, she's not so fetching after all. Why, I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said she has the face only a mother could love on payday. She appears to have fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, the fucking shaved GEICO caveman of a communist troll queen. Some say she's pretty, the bitch.

Very true

Great role model

Yes she does

Most first ladies tend to be rather frumpy. Michelle is attractive, dresses well and is a good speaker

She is also one of the coolest first ladies ever....In touch with popular culture and young americans

Across from the main campus of Princeton University is the Nassau Inn. It's been around since the university itself and the Yankee Doodle Tap Room is in the lower level.
Inside the Yankee Doodle Tap Room along the wall across from "Einstein's Table" where Albert Einstein inscribed his name with a pen knife, is a series of photographs of Princeton graduate luminaries. Michelle Obama is on that wall.

So whether you think she's good looking or not, she's got 99.9999% of other Americans beat hands down on intellect and academia...years ago. Own it.

Meh, Affirmative Action. Not impressed.

Can you provide a link to prove that?

"Michelle Obama was born on January 17, 1964 in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985, and went on to earn a law degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. """

Otherwise, it looks like AA worked for her. And your graduate degree is from where?

I'm white. I can't just get accepted into a college like that.
What do right wingers care about college?

I always thought Laura Bush had a lot of poise, but even though I am not very fond of her, Michelle is a lovely woman, that could only be denied by someone blinded by anger at the piece of shit she's married to. It's hard not to be. As a matter of fact, she's not so fetching after all. Why, I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said she has the face only a mother could love on payday. She appears to have fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, the fucking shaved GEICO caveman of a communist troll queen. Some say she's pretty, the bitch.

Michelle is compassionate enough to know that some people, because of their overpowering childish hate, will never recognize or appreciate all her good qualities. She's smart enough to not let those unfortunately pathetic people bother her.

Very true

Great role model

Still doesn't make her "beautiful", let alone the MOST beautiful.

Beautiful!

Very true

Great role model

Still doesn't make her "beautiful", let alone the MOST beautiful.

Stunning

Michelle-Obama-627w.jpg

Michelle Obama is beautiful.

I am not sure if Samantha Cameron qualifies as a first lady but she is almost as beautiful as Michelle Obama.

28-cameroon-wiffe-609.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back