Who is the idiot who started a "bear, man, rape" thread?

The asshole is uneasy 65.
So ends the mystery!
The media posts a story, the story gets posted as a thread. discussion ensues. It was identified as a bogus story. Liberals continued to go berserk about the story while the rest of us laughed about it and had fun with it. (Like nothing has EVER been posted on this web site that has later been exposed as not valid, but taking that into consideration is not part of rdean's intent / agenda).

Now we have rdean, who knows very well who started the thread as well as the entire story, but decides to start this thread to personally attack me like some 5yo holding a grudge, filled with hate, because someone doesn't agree with what he says / believes.

So, to you, Daws and dean:

:fu:

So ends the mystery!
The media posts a story, the story gets posted as a thread. discussion ensues. It was identified as a bogus story. Liberals continued to go berserk about the story while the rest of us laughed about it and had fun with it. (Like nothing has EVER been posted on this web site that has later been exposed as not valid, but taking that into consideration is not part of rdean's intent / agenda).

Now we have rdean, who knows very well who started the thread as well as the entire story, but decides to start this thread to personally attack me like some 5yo holding a grudge, filled with hate, because someone doesn't agree with what he says / believes.

Call the waaaabulance!

Drudge:

Bear rape: A more grizzly threat than radical islamic terrorism?

Wrong!

Artist have always placed secret perverse things in their creations thinking no one will notice. I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought that this was a good idea.

Drudge Posted it online and did it sway Drudge Lemmings from questioning his stories?

Nope, they smile when they are duped
They swallowed the bullshit whole and begged for more when their lying scum MessiahRushie p;issed on them.

December 1, 2015
RUSH: "DiCaprio Raped by Bear in Fox Movie." Would you star in a movie in which you know going in -- because the scripted -- that you're gonna get raped by, say, Yogi Bear in Jellystone Park? Would you...? (interruption) So here we have The Wolf of Wall Street meets Yogi Bear. But I was thinking when I saw this headline, "What kind of reactions will there be?" When we have there's rape all over college campus, we're told, and when rape is all over college campus?

The usual suspects start chiming in about how rotten American culture is and the Republicans are to blame and conservatives and their strict, judgmental lifestyle is causing all this stuff. So I had a little fun here putting together various responses from people who have responded to the stories of campus rape and so forth, to this story of Leonardo DiCaprio being raped by a bear in a movie.

Obama blamed climate change for the rape of DiCaprio by the bear in the Fox movie.

So ends the mystery!

So Rush started it and some idiot here posted it? is that what happened?

Liberals in Hollywood aren't afraid of "smear". They live on freaking smear. the only thing they are deathly afraid of is losing money on a dud movie.

Liberals in Hollywood aren't afraid of "smear". They live on freaking smear. the only thing they are deathly afraid of is losing money on a dud movie.

You mean they are in business to make money? You mean people don't like spending $100 million dollars on a movie and have it make $40 million back? Thus losing $60 million dollars? Good lord what kind of society is this.

Forum List

Back