Who is the athlete of year in US major sports?

Steph Curry. Judge doesn't have a ring.
Yeah, but one player can influence winning more in the NBA than in MLB. Curry is amazing and you’re free to pick whatever arbitrary reasoning you want to pick him. Personally I was more impressed with Judge in 2022. Now 2015 was Curry’s amazing season where I’d give him athlete of the year, and golden state didn’t even win the championship that year.

I agree with you on this one, Rocko. Aaron Judge easily had the most impressive season. He almost won the Triple Crown. The Yanks have to keep him and not lose him to free agency.

I agree with you on this one, Rocko. Aaron Judge easily had the most impressive season. He almost won the Triple Crown. The Yanks have to keep him and not lose him to free agency.
The yanks already re-signed him

Hang on .
US major sports ? Plural?

Baseball is English rounders for girls .
Basketball is a discriminatory height hobby, for vertical freaks .
American style football is for unbalanced, low IQ males who cannot handle soccer .
Do they ice skate in Texas ?
Candy Crush does not count. Far too difficult .

Hang on .
US major sports ? Plural?

Baseball is English rounders for girls .
Basketball is a discriminatory height hobby, for vertical freaks .
American style football is for unbalanced, low IQ males who cannot handle soccer .
Do they ice skate in Texas ?
Candy Crush does not count. Far too difficult .
Soccer lol

Soccer is only popular because it literally cost nothing to play so every poor country on the planet plays. Ya literally need nothing but a ball.

Only sport more boring is.... well I dunno. How people can watch grown ups play kickball for hours without and scoring is beyond me

Soccer lol

Soccer is only popular because it literally cost nothing to play so every poor country on the planet plays. Ya literally need nothing but a ball.

Only sport more boring is.... well I dunno. How people can watch grown ups play kickball for hours without and scoring is beyond me
I know it is so unfair on people with very little talent , poor eyesight and thin and knobbly legs .

Making a ball behave magically .
Creating moving art .
Leave it to the magicians .

I must say I think Aaron Judge has the title in my opinion.

311 bating average, 62 home runs, 131 RBI’s
Good call

If not him, who in hockey, basketball, football, soccer did more than him? Then he choked in the playoffs?

Good call

If not him, who in hockey, basketball, football, soccer did more than him? Then he choked in the playoffs?
Pheonix Copley has been a journeyman his entire career until he became the number one with the best hockey team in the nation, the LA Kings! In his thirties, his record is now 15-3-0! He just turned thirty-one ten days ago and made 45 saves last night! He could win a Stanley cup in June! And the Conn Smythe Trophy! And he's a free agent after the season's over, so his last contract will be a massive amount of money, with Jonathan Quick's deal coming up off the books.
327917410_778403223844564_1941413261111315449_n (1).jpg

Not going to get a lot of votes. I think it is Bryce Harper whose leadership helped to will this team to the World Series. Playing at an MVP level until injured and playing through that injury as a DH proves it. Will miss a portion of the 2023 season after an operation.

Pheonix Copley has been a journeyman his entire career until he became the number one with the best hockey team in the nation, the LA Kings! In his thirties, his record is now 15-3-0! He just turned thirty-one ten days ago and made 45 saves last night! He could win a Stanley cup in June! And the Conn Smythe Trophy! And he's a free agent after the season's over, so his last contract will be a massive amount of money, with Jonathan Quick's deal coming up off the books. View attachment 751548
Let's see if he is as marketable as Lebron, Kobe, Gretzky, Jordan, Ronaldo, Messi, Howe, Yzerman, Tiger Woods, Djokovic

This is the first I'm hearing of him. Or maybe I heard about him a month or two ago. I would love to see the next Gretzky bring me back to wathing hockey. Right now for me it is unwatchable. Red Wings suck. Let me know when the Red Wings are back in the playoffs I'll tune back in and hopefully get to see this guy play.

Soccer is only "popular" in the sense that anyone with feet and something round can waste their time with it. No skill or athleticism required, and no pesky scoring to keep track of.

Forum List

Back