Who is spying on MTG?

I thought it was her microwave that spied on her? Or was it her toaster? 🤔
are you also saying her claims of swatting are also lies ? there are probably police records of said swatting happening ... [police officials havent come out and claimed swatting on her home were false ... never put anything past cowardly democrats ! like cowards they'd love for her to get hurt by someone else ! the left is made up of cowards ..

are you also saying her claims of swatting are also lies ? there are probably police records of said swatting happening ... [police officials havent come out and claimed swatting on her home were false ... never put anything past cowardly democrats ! like cowards they'd love for her to get hurt by someone else ! the left is made up of cowards ..
I've never posted about that.

I've never posted about that.
then why are you doubting claims about being spied on ? if dems are trying to cause harm to her by attempting to get her injured or worse by swatting her why wouldnt they be trying to spy too ? it seems the swatting is much more dangerous than hacking her tv to spy .

That’s what condescending lefties say. She actually has the nerve to expose demmunism.
And our TV’s have been monitoring what we watch ever since digital subscriptions began.

Well, I'm not a lefty, but I am condescending towards stupid people.

then why are you doubting claims about being spied on ? if dems are trying to cause harm to her by attempting to get her injured or worse by swatting her why wouldnt they be trying to spy too ? it seems the swatting is much more dangerous than hacking her tv to spy .
Because she's a nutcase?

you hate her because she triggers you .. she triggers you because you are politically motivated by your emotions .. you are motivated by your emotions because you are effeminate .
Daaamn, that was a stretch.

you hate her because she triggers you .. she triggers you because you are politically motivated by your emotions .. you are motivated by your emotions because you are effeminate .
No, I hate her because she hates America and hates democracy and wants a dictator to run America because then she will have more power, as long as she stays in the good graces of that dictator. And she'll do anything to make that happen.

No, I hate her because she hates America and hates democracy and wants a dictator to run America because then she will have more power, as long as she stays in the good graces of that dictator. And she'll do anything to make that happen.
you just proved my point ! you have no proof that she hates America ! if she had blue hair and was rioting and looting and burning with antifa you'd call her a patriot for standing up for peoples rights .. no she triggers you because she doesnt buy into your leftist tyranny .. that proves you are an effeminate girly man .

Think about that one for a while. I have spent years in Georgia and they ain't dumb. What happened?
They're not dumb if you need your drive shaft fixed or you want to build a chicken coop. They're dumb when it comes to knowing about government, checks and balances, the three branches, and democracy.

Empty did call Bobo to the mat. That scored a ton of points with me. She's much more attractive to me now.
I won't notice that she's rich and famous.

Forum List

Back