Who is nippsy hustle lol and why are people so angery We never heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.A. Mayor: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot and killed at 33

"'Our hearts are with the loved ones of Nipsey Hussle and everyone touched by this awful tragedy. LA is hurt deeply each time a young life is lost to senseless gun violence. My Crisis Response Team is assisting the families coping with shock and grief.' LA Mayor Eric Garcetti on Twitter."

According to his fans, Nipsey didn't desert the neighborhood he was born in after becoming a millionaire; he continued living there and investing in the local community.
Yea, he was trying to bring awareness about Dr. Sebi treatments that it even cure AIDS, that is one of the plagues that is plaguing the Black community.
New Nipsey Hussle Shooting Surveillance Video Shows Shooter in the Act

"4:05 PM PT -- A longer version of the surveillance video shows the shooter -- the man in the dark shirt -- opening fire 3 separate times on Nipsey Hussle.

"He shoots Nipsey once ... starts walking away ... then comes back a second time and shoots again, and then a third time.

"After the third time, he kicks Nipsey and flees back toward the alley ... where we initially saw him enter the video.

"Multiple sources tell us before the shooter unloaded, he had a tense convo with Nipsey. We're told Nipsey asked him if he had snitched to cops in the past because that was the word on the street.

"We're told the suspect felt disrespected, left to get a gun ... then returned to get revenge."
Yea, it sounds like the shooter was very confident that he will not be caught. Most gang members will shoot their target real quickly and start running from the scene before being recognized by someone. But this shooter stood around to make sure he fell down. He wasn't that nervous at all.

Yea, it sounds like the shooter was very confident that he will not be caught. Most gang members will shoot their target real quickly and start running from the scene before being recognized by someone. But this shooter stood around to make sure he fell down. He wasn't that nervous at all.
I think the LAPD will treat this murder much differently than the usual "black on black" killing:

Reports Say Nipsey Hussle Knew His Alleged Shooter

"Law enforcement sources tell the Los Angeles Times that the gunman was a personal acquaintance of the 33-year-old rapper and entrepreneur.

"Although the shooter may have gang affiliation, police believe the motive is tied to a personal dispute. Los Angeles Times writer Richard Winton reported that the shooter was able to get physically close to Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom, before he opened fire."

It will definitely be interesting to see the LAPD response to the Hussle assassination

It will definitely be interesting to see the LAPD response to the Hussle assassination
Nipsey Hussle likely knew his killer; police believe motive was personal, sources say

"Law enforcement sources told the Los Angeles Times they believed the killer was someone in the rap star’s orbit.

"Detectives believe the gunman has gang ties but that the motive is likely personal in nature rather than a larger gang feud.

"The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment on the case publicly.

"Just before the shooting, Hussle tweeted: 'Having strong enemies is a blessing.'

"The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said Monday that he died of a gunshot wound to the head."

With the mayor taking a personal interest in this shooting, I think it's likely an arrest will come shortly, especially if Nipsey knew his killer.

:icon_rolleyes:

We can file this under the mysterious never-before-seen person who gets upset at being wished "Merry Christmas". Nobody is upset that you haven't heard of the slain individual.

I would imagine that if you took a poll of all the people in the world who are upset that you don't know who this person was, it would be much, much, much less than those who are surprised that you can't spell "angry" correctly.:iyfyus.jpg:

Yea, he was trying to bring awareness about Dr. Sebi treatments that it even cure AIDS, that is one of the plagues that is plaguing the Black community.

"4:05 PM PT -- A longer version of the surveillance video shows the shooter -- the man in the dark shirt -- opening fire 3 separate times on Nipsey Hussle.

"He shoots Nipsey once ... starts walking away ... then comes back a second time and shoots again, and then a third time.

"After the third time, he kicks Nipsey and flees back toward the alley ... where we initially saw him enter the video.

"Multiple sources tell us before the shooter unloaded, he had a tense convo with Nipsey. We're told Nipsey asked him if he had snitched to cops in the past because that was the word on the street.

"We're told the suspect felt disrespected, left to get a gun ... then returned to get revenge."

I think the LAPD will treat this murder much differently than the usual "black on black" killing:

"Law enforcement sources tell the Los Angeles Times that the gunman was a personal acquaintance of the 33-year-old rapper and entrepreneur.

"Although the shooter may have gang affiliation, police believe the motive is tied to a personal dispute. Los Angeles Times writer Richard Winton reported that the shooter was able to get physically close to Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom, before he opened fire."

Nipsey Hussle likely knew his killer; police believe motive was personal, sources say

"Law enforcement sources told the Los Angeles Times they believed the killer was someone in the rap star’s orbit.

"Detectives believe the gunman has gang ties but that the motive is likely personal in nature rather than a larger gang feud.

"The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment on the case publicly.

"Just before the shooting, Hussle tweeted: 'Having strong enemies is a blessing.'

"The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said Monday that he died of a gunshot wound to the head."

With the mayor taking a personal interest in this shooting, I think it's likely an arrest will come shortly, especially if Nipsey knew his killer.

Malcolm X said the same thing. And MLK Jr has said it as well.

The jury was clearly convinced by the extensive evidence that was presented during the trial that, in addition to Mr. Jowers, the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband.
Conspiracy Trial

Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Then I'd go see what was up, (which some may say is stupid) but I am how I am.
I am sooo disappointed :)

Color isn't a factor in that, nobody should be 'round heanh. Really any young man would get the same treatment.
Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Color isn't a factor in that, nobody should be 'round heanh. Really any young man would get the same treatment.
Color isn't what I was referring to. You're supposed to already have a round chambered...
(just teasing you :)

He was more than a rapper and I cann't tell you how many homepathicDrs. have been killed just in the past few years I believe it's over 40 or 50 of them not sure at the momennt.

A-List Rap Artist ‘Nipsey Hussle’ Murdered After Plans To Expose Big Pharma
Many suspect Nipsey Hussle murdered because of documentary he made about herbalist doctor who proved he could cure AIDS

This weekend A-list rap artist and community philanthropist Nipsey Hussle was gunned down in Los Angeles. Without clear evidence of motive, his murder is being portrayed as gang violence. But many suspect he was murdered to silence him because of a documentary he was producing about an herbalist doctor who proved to the New York Supreme Court that he could cure AIDS.

In 2016, Dr Sebi was arrested and died in jail. His arrest records have not been released, so it remains unclear as to why he was arrested in the first place.

That's why they killed him.

Last edited:

Color isn't what I was referring to. You're supposed to already have a round chambered...
(just teasing you :)

Nah, I don't keep it like that. Safety. :)

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_2.jpg

Pictured: American urban-TRUTH-tellers, Gun Violence Homicide & Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Tupac Shakur & Nipsey Hussle.

Unfortunately, Tupac & Nipsey are among countless 'EVERYONES' Tupac speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American & foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds!

Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_1.jpg

The LARGER question:

In all seriousness, WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"
___
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Nadine Burke Harris

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

He was more than a rapper and I cann't tell you how many homepathicDrs. have been killed just in the past few years I believe it's over 40 or 50 of them not sure at the momennt.

A-List Rap Artist ‘Nipsey Hussle’ Murdered After Plans To Expose Big Pharma
Many suspect Nipsey Hussle murdered because of documentary he made about herbalist doctor who proved he could cure AIDS

This weekend A-list rap artist and community philanthropist Nipsey Hussle was gunned down in Los Angeles. Without clear evidence of motive, his murder is being portrayed as gang violence. But many suspect he was murdered to silence him because of a documentary he was producing about an herbalist doctor who proved to the New York Supreme Court that he could cure AIDS.

In 2016, Dr Sebi was arrested and died in jail. His arrest records have not been released, so it remains unclear as to why he was arrested in the first place.

That's why they killed him.

That is very interesting and believable to me. Thanks for the insight to another realistic possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet that's all it is.
Yet that's all it is.
Suspect Named in Nipsey Hussle Murder Case and Arrest Warrant Issued
0402-eric-holder-twitter-1.jpg

"The LAPD says, "Eric Holder is wanted for the homicide in the shooting of Nipsey Hussle. He was last seen in a 2016 white 4 door Chevy Cruze, CA license plate 7RJD7842.

"Anyone with information related to his whereabouts or this deadly shooting is urged to contact South Bureau Homicide at 323 786-5100....'"

"Police previously described the shooter as a black male in his 20s, and cops believe he escaped in a vehicle with a woman behind the wheel.

"As we reported ... Nipsey had planned to meet with LAPD brass Monday -- ironically, to talk about gang violence prevention."

The jury was clearly convinced by the extensive evidence that was presented during the trial that, in addition to Mr. Jowers, the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband.
Conspiracy Trial

So far, it appears Nipsey's alleged shooter (known as "shitty") became indignant when Hussle told him he was being referred to as a "snitch". I don't think Nipsey had done anything to threaten the status quo the way Malcolm did, but Hussle was definitely threatening to some rich individuals' absolute fealty to maximum wealth accumulation.

Hussle's parents came here as immigrants from Eritrea. They should have stayed home instead of increasing the ranks of the Rollin' 60s Crips.

Because he's black and has tattoos?

So, turns out Eric holder shot him?

A one day late april fool's joke?

IS Nipsey an AKA? If so? AND Yes, it IS!

AKA: NIPSEY killed by AKA: SHITTY. Can't wait to hear the rap song on this one.
It does rap rhyme.

upload_2019-4-2_12-27-32.png

And FFS. Real Name is Eric Holder as well...HAHA. if this is all true above.

FYI:

Nipsey Shitty Day. Boom Boom!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back