Who is nippsy hustle lol and why are people so angery We never heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police ARREST Nipsey Hussle murder suspect and Rollin' 60s gang member nicknamed 'Sh***y Cuz' | Daily Mail Online

"BREAKING NEWS: Police ARREST Nipsey Hussle murder suspect and Rollin' 60s gang member nicknamed 'Sh****y Cuz' hours after urging him to surrender

• Police arrested 29-year-old Eric Holder, a wannabe rapper known as 'S****y cuz', at around 1.30pm on Tuesday
  • He was taken into custody in Bellflower, around 20 miles from where the murder happened
  • They have not confirmed his motive and there reports he is now wanted by the Crips, the gang to which both he and Hussle once belonged
  • Holder was filmed approaching Hussle and his associates in the parking lot
  • They argued then he went away and returned to the scene with a handgun
  • Police are also hunting a female getaway driver who drove Holder from the scene
  • Hussle was once a member of the Rollin' 60s gang, as was Holder"

Malcolm X said the same thing. And MLK Jr has said it as well.
So far, it appears Nipsey's alleged shooter (known as "shitty") became indignant when Hussle told him he was being referred to as a "snitch". I don't think Nipsey had done anything to threaten the status quo the way Malcolm did, but Hussle was definitely threatening to some rich individuals' absolute fealty to maximum wealth accumulation.

A-List Rap Artist Murdered After Plans To Expose Big Pharma

th
upload_2019-4-2_17-55-57.jpeg

Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Then I'd go see what was up, (which some may say is stupid) but I am how I am.
I am sooo disappointed :)

Color isn't a factor in that, nobody should be 'round heanh. Really any young man would get the same treatment.
Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Then I'd go see what was up, (which some may say is stupid) but I am how I am.
I am sooo disappointed :)

Color isn't a factor in that, nobody should be 'round heanh. Really any young man would get the same treatment.
Color isn't what I was referring to. You're supposed to already have a round chambered...
(just teasing you :)

Nah, I don't keep it like that. Safety. :)
To each his own :)

"that's for nipsy!" - Russell Westbrook after 20-20-20 triple double VS Lakers!

Yeah. Sounds like a real arsehole..

He was known to give jobs to residents who were struggling to get by, some of them homeless. He once gave a pair of shoes to every student at 59th Street Elementary School. He also donated money to renovate the school’s playground and basketball courts.

View attachment 253569

How did he not get kicked off the plane.. I would have broke my hand on his face

Why? What does the nimrod doing the crossword care if he puts on his headphones. Long as they don't break the sound barrier.

He was probably listening to rap without his headphones on and unbeknownst to them not everybody wants to hear that shit. You know just like they do at the gas pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 253569

How did he not get kicked off the plane.. I would have broke my hand on his face

Why? What does the nimrod doing the crossword care if he puts on his headphones. Long as they don't break the sound barrier.
Why should other people listen to his music in a public place?
He wasn't apart of the Global elite group, that is trying to sabotage Pres.Trump's term in office. He disliked all Whites. But his eyes were opening up. Eventually he would of have came to the truth. His friend Nick Cannon which I believe. That he is seeing what is really going on. Some of the Celebrities knows that the Elites are trying to take down the President. But they are afraid of getting involve. But I think that Nick is trying to take a stand. To stand up against the Globalist. And he is going to finish Nipsey's project. The documentary about Dr. Sebi fight against the Global Elites, and how Holistic doctors are coming up dead. Eventually, pretty soon. That the minorities will see that it wasn't all about race. But it was all about money. But the Global Elites wants to keep everyone divided. So that they can use or destroy one section at a time.

Nipsey Hussle, Grammy-nominated rapper, shot dead in Los Angeles

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

People keep saying this thug was great for the community lol what!?
Stupid people "explore" FOX news apps. Fact!
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Why did 2 university studies find you to be stupid?
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
I`m just being curious here. Do you feel happy being stupid? Is it really blissful?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

People keep saying this thug was great for the community lol what!?
Stupid people "explore" FOX news apps. Fact!
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Why did 2 university studies find you to be stupid?
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
I`m just being curious here. Do you feel happy being stupid? Is it really blissful?
Hey I’m watching it now!

“If you ever make it out you give em different different advice, Put my truth in this music hope I'm givin' em light, Just another flawed human trying to get this shit right”

What do you have to do to be "grammy nominated" rapper these days? Have a great display of tattoos? Be able to use the "F" word in every sentence? Flash a great set of gang signs? Anything but sing.

Police ARREST Nipsey Hussle murder suspect and Rollin' 60s gang member nicknamed 'Sh***y Cuz' | Daily Mail Online

"BREAKING NEWS: Police ARREST Nipsey Hussle murder suspect and Rollin' 60s gang member nicknamed 'Sh****y Cuz' hours after urging him to surrender

• Police arrested 29-year-old Eric Holder, a wannabe rapper known as 'S****y cuz', at around 1.30pm on Tuesday
  • He was taken into custody in Bellflower, around 20 miles from where the murder happened
  • They have not confirmed his motive and there reports he is now wanted by the Crips, the gang to which both he and Hussle once belonged
  • Holder was filmed approaching Hussle and his associates in the parking lot
  • They argued then he went away and returned to the scene with a handgun
  • Police are also hunting a female getaway driver who drove Holder from the scene
  • Hussle was once a member of the Rollin' 60s gang, as was Holder"

Shitty Cuz is... actually a pretty awesome nickname.

Nobody cares about black on black crime until their favorite rapper is murdered. How many have to die for a movement to begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back