Who is hiring low information black racists to university teaching positions

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Seems strange that scumbags who would not be accepted based on the grades and SATs are now teaching the dummies that pay $50K a year for the experience of attending a college.

Seems strange that scumbags who would not be accepted based on the grades and SATs are now teaching the dummies that pay $50K a year for the experience of attending a college.

Affirmative action at its best.

-Geaux

Did you just get out of prison? Just asking because all of the sudden you are posting like a free man with all the time in the world. :eusa_angel:

The left wanted to destroy this country...Well, this is part of the plan.

As I have posted before... You have hit the exact reason Obama got elected. The investment the left has made into our education system has come to home to roost.

After years of assimilation within the education system, Obama's insertion was timely.

America was ready to vote in a black community organizer who convinced all that people like him, the 1%, are evil

-Geaux

Did you just get out of prison? Just asking because all of the sudden you are posting like a free man with all the time in the world. :eusa_angel:

You sure do worry a lot about how other people post. :eusa_whistle:

Yea! Aren't Jews supposed to be awarded those positions?

Oh wait. It was the Jews that won the Negro his liberty and enabled folks like the Jefferson's to "move on up".

I don't know about them, but you sure have followed me around worrying about what I've posted enough.

Unkotare means "wet doo-doo" in Japanese.

I think the name is appropriate for you, even if you are just a Hasbarat and not in fact Japanese at all.

A lot of you folks lead people to believe you are someone other than you are, don't you?

I don't know about them, but you sure have followed me around worrying about what I've posted enough.

Unkotare means "wet doo-doo" in Japanese.

I think the name is appropriate for you, even if you are just a Hasbarat and not in fact Japanese at all.

A lot of you folks lead people to believe you are someone other than you are, don't you?

UnkyScat is a stalker. Strange and creepy person on a number of levels, and quite incapable of discerning the difference in me foisting a light-hearted jab, and his own incessant need to tell everyone how stupid they are.

Last edited:
quite incapable of discerning the difference in me foisting a light-hearted jab, and his own incessant need to tell everyone how stupid they are.

Quite capable of sniffing out a fucking hypocrite like you when your stench blows through a thread.

Who is hiring low information black racists to university teaching positions

No one.

Forum List

Back