Who Is Better to Deal With Russia. Obama or McCain?

Discussion in 'Congress' started by KMAN, Aug 21, 2008.

1. KMAN

KMAN Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +269
    In your opinion who will handle Russia better?

Given McCain military background I would have to say McCain.

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    putin is simply a wild card. i would have to go with mccain but then you wonder about mccains temper. i guess i would rather worry about mccain's temper than obama's balls.

3. busara

busara wanasiasa wapumbava

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    how about Ban Ki-moon, Alessandro Minuto Rizzo, or Jaap de Hoop Scheffer?

4. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    Depends upon if you want to get into another war or not. Simple.

5. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Probably little difference. One of them might vociferously denounce Russia, and the other... well, the other one too, I guess. Neither would "do" anything.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    I can't believe after the last 8 years that anyone thinks the GOP are better at handling foreign policy. Insane!

I almost don't believe it. But if the corporate media says it enough times, it becomes reality.

If you know what is going on, then you know that the GOP has done a HORRIBLE job. Terrorism has grown/gotten worse under Bush. We've created more terrorists.

And then the new poll saying McCain will be better at handling the economy? Based on what? Do these people like the economy we have now? Why are so many people so stupid?

I may get mad at Republicans that defend the middle class making less, but at least I respect that they are being honest. What I can't stand are the Republicans who say that wages are up and the economy is strong. Or that we aren't in a recession. Those people just piss me off. Because you know that they are factoring in Blackwater GOVERNMENT jobs, Haloburton, CEO pay, and the increase in minimum wages. But as a middle class American, anyone buying the lie that wages are up, is just a fool. All you have to do is look around at your neighbors to see that's a lie. Or realize when companies aren't hiring, wages are never "up".

Corporate profits may be up, but not wages.

Plus the dollar is worth less. So a slight wage increase wouldn't even keep up with inflation.

The economy may be strong, but not for the middle class it is not. It is only strong for the rich.

7. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    If we want a president to lift his skirt and take it up the ass because of their apologetic appeasement stances... then by all means vote for Obama and feel free to join him with your ass cheeks also hiked in the air waiting for some foreign nation's schmeckle to tickle your tonsils from the reverse side

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    :cuckoo:
    :cuckoo:

What? Do you know the GOP used to stay out of foreign affairs? Now they are bent on world domination.

It would have been smart to gain and keep a few allies to help us in the war you are starting. How else will we deal with China, Pakistan, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, N. Korea.

Who is going to help us now that Bush ruined our standing with the rest of the world. No one thought we deserved 9-11. How many will feel sorry for us if we are hit again? How many will rally to help us? Or, how many will say we deserved it?

9. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Any more conspiracy theories, you extremist partisan whack-job troll???

World domination??/ :lol::lol::lol:

10. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    why in the world would anyone thing that we deserve to get "hit" again as you say? The 9/11 attack had to be responded to, hell I am a liberal and got that. after 9/11 all the liberals were all gun ho just like the conservatives but when i would ask them if they could stand a prolonged war, they always thought it would be 6 or 7 months. I am still a liberal but have the outstanding problem that i can be a hawk real fast. war should not have rules. fuck it, the other guy dies. but no we ask our military to protect us, then trial them for murder....can you define irony?