Who Is Better to Deal With Russia. Obama or McCain?

Mccains entire solution for healthcare is that we all wear sunscreen/sunblock.

Ever hear of mutually assured distruction? Yea, lets poke the russian bear instead of making them strategic partners.

Did you see this russia news caused oil prices to go up? You dumb mother fucking patriots. and you bible thumpers. you all want to go to world war 3?

now I see how easy it was for hitler to take over germany.

in fact, study history and you'll see the gop did follow hitlers playbook.

ps. mccain doesn't knnow which countries border each other and he doesn't know sunni shiite differences. I doubt he know every country in the world.

But he does know Georgia, cause he has a GA lobbyist working for him. Talk about a conflict of interest. Go to ww3 because a lobbyist from GA wants s. essentia?

Do you even have a brain? this is maddening. you guys can defend anything.

But I always knew that. just look at how you said clinton sucked and bush is great. ha!

Are any of your posts based in reality or are all your posts a delusionary vision of the world?

Since the braniac Obama wants the victum in this situation to not defend themselves, I would say he is more unqualified than anyone else to bloviate about foreign policy.

Sometimes, you don't have a choice.

When you look back the last 100 years

1) Democrat Woodrow Wilson WWI
2) Democrat Franklin Roosevelt WWII
3) Democrat Harry Truman Korea
4) Democrat John Kennedy Vietnam
5) Republican George Bush Sr PG I
6) Democrat Bill Clinton Balkans
7) Republican George Bush Jr PGII

About the only one's that we probably had an option in was 6 and 7. The others, we HAD to do something about.

McCain's close relationship with the Pres. of Georgia shows that he is a foriegn policy idiot. Given the disposition of Russian troops along the Georgian border, McCain and Bush should have made it clear that Georgia should not, under any circumstances, launch any military action against South Ossetia.

That attack, launched by Georgia, against South Ossetia may be the stupiest thing that any national leader has done in history. It caused the death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of Georgian, Russian and South Ossetian people with no hope of success.

A Government "for the people", must take into account the causalities of any military action (or inaction) as their primary concern.

I have no doubt that Obama will make foriegn policy mistakes early in his presidency, like almost every other president has, but it is doubtful if any of them will demonstrate the pure idiocy that McCain has already shown.

Every sovereign nation on earth has the right and duty to protect it's own sovereign territory no matter what the odds of success are. S.Ossetia is internationally recognized as being Georgia, therefore Georgia had the duty and obligation to whatever they had to quell the violence there. No matter what the odds of success. To not do so, means you have a government that doesn't even care about it's own sovereignty.

Since the braniac Obama wants the victum in this situation to not defend themselves, I would say he is more unqualified than anyone else to bloviate about foreign policy.

Smart idea on Obama's part.

Too bad the Georgians were not as smart as Obama.

Smart idea on Obama's part.

Too bad the Georgians were not as smart as Obama.

Right... because Russia wants to over run Georgia, blow up cities,steal millitary equipment, and Kill citizens. They should just go along take it ,and not protect themselves. Good plan asshat.:cuckoo:

In your opinion who will handle Russia better?

Given McCain military background I would have to say McCain.

depends on whether you think handling every problem means blowing stuff up....

after the last two terms, the rabid right shouldn't touch anything... prticularly they're the same idiots who think Bush "looked into [Putin's] eyes"

depends on whether you think handling every problem means blowing stuff up....

after the last two terms, the rabid right shouldn't touch anything... prticularly they're the same idiots who think Bush "looked into [Putin's] eyes"

The candidate running for the right said this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAVlaIJWP-Q]YouTube - McCain: when I looked at Putin's eyes I saw 3 letters: K G B[/ame]

Kinda prophetic don't you think....

McCain's close relationship with the Pres. of Georgia shows that he is a foriegn policy idiot. Given the disposition of Russian troops along the Georgian border, McCain and Bush should have made it clear that Georgia should not, under any circumstances, launch any military action against South Ossetia.

That attack, launched by Georgia, against South Ossetia may be the stupiest thing that any national leader has done in history. It caused the death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of Georgian, Russian and South Ossetian people with no hope of success.

A Government "for the people", must take into account the causalities of any military action (or inaction) as their primary concern.

I have no doubt that Obama will make foriegn policy mistakes early in his presidency, like almost every other president has, but it is doubtful if any of them will demonstrate the pure idiocy that McCain has already shown.
Where do you get your figures? There is "nothing" worth military action? Seems to be the implication?

Where do you get your figures? There is "nothing" worth military action? Seems to be the implication?

not even close, kathianne... but certainly stupid things .... made up things... wars of choice... aren't worth military action.

so i'm not sure where you determined that the post you quoted implied that no military action is ever warranted.

Every sovereign nation on earth has the right and duty to protect it's own sovereign territory no matter what the odds of success are. S.Ossetia is internationally recognized as being Georgia, therefore Georgia had the duty and obligation to whatever they had to quell the violence there. No matter what the odds of success. To not do so, means you have a government that doesn't even care about it's own sovereignty.

I think the we're getting ready to lose that "sovereign" thing and working on the one world "borg" thing. The world economy will be the great equalizer.

Forum List

Back