Who is actually better at business? Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Hard to go bankrupt when you don't have a business, what was her business?

$20 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it, more money by far than every business bankruptcy in the history of the country combined and she owns it. If businesses could borrow money and never pay it back and print money like the government none would have ever gone bankrupt.

And here is the truth:

Report: Trump's Policies Would Increase National Debt More Than Clinton's - Morning Consult

But you will ignore the truth.

$10 trillion more piled on in just the last 8 years, tell us what we got for all that money or :anj_stfu:

And now you want someone who is promising all these new initiatives and with no way to pay for them. You are as dumb as your Cult Leader, Donnie.

Increased employment pays for it...I see you also failed ECO 101!!!!!!

He thinks that's some global warming course.

People who actually know how business works, around the world, know that a wide variety of credit of varying duration is a key component in everyday business operations in virtually every industry. From cash flow to long term debt, it is a key cog of the global economic engine.

Of course, that doesn't stop the naive and willfully ignorant from singling one businessperson out tossing partisan poop at him at a transparent attempt at partisan political advantage.

Tedious.
So you are saying a billion in debt to Russia and China is "normal"?
Describe the debt, and I'll answer.

Who issued the debt, what kind of debt is it, and who owns it?

Oh, and what percentage is this debt of his overall business debt?
I don't know. That's why I want to see his tax returns. Don't you? We know he scams people. It's why he's going to court on Nov 28th.
Knowing he does that, don't you want to see his tax returns?
You don't know. But that doesn't stop you from making assumptions and tossing partisan poop, as I said. Attack, attack, attack.

And I see you're trying to deflect to his tax returns now, that's a good sign.

I realize that ignorance doesn't stop partisans on either end of the spectrum. I'm just pointing out that it's tedious.

So how many times has Hillary gone bankrupt?

$20 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it, more money by far than every business bankruptcy in the history of the country combined and she owns it. If businesses could borrow money and never pay it back and print money like the government none would have ever gone bankrupt.

And here is the truth:

Report: Trump's Policies Would Increase National Debt More Than Clinton's - Morning Consult

$10 trillion more piled on in just the last 8 years, tell us what we got for all that money or :anj_stfu:
Ask Republicans. They control the budget.

Or,

Wait a minute.

You mean,

You didn't know?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Wrong again, or were you lying on purpose?

Hillary is a Democrat and Democrats are good for economy - just ask Trump:

video-undefined-2B4FD2AA00000578-98_636x358.jpg

This was said in 2004 and remained true through 2016 as we compare Bush and Obama.

Look at the facts. From the time she married the Arkansas hick, Hillary never had a job that wasn't arranged by her husband. Bill even pardoned a gang of freaking Puerto Rican terrorists who were doing time in NY prisons to glean a couple of votes from the radical Hispanic community for Hillary's senate run. Neither of the Clintons had anything close to roots in New York State until Bubba Bill bought a house in Westchester County so his carpet bag wife could run for the senate. The deal was that Hillary intimidates Bill's sexual victims and tolerates his sexual abuse and sticks around just for show while Bill arranges the political connections and the jobs for her..
No links? Oh, that's right. You're a liar. Sorry. My bad. I forgot.
Links aren't needed for opinions or KNOWN facts.

Case in point, it is a known fact that Hillary was her sexual deviant husband's enabler, demonizing, bullying, and silencing her husband's victims!

She makes a 'criminal accusation' over Trump insulting a woman years ago while SHE further victimized sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped women!

Had a Republican done this they wouldn't be in the race 1 week!

Hillary is the Poster Child for 'War on Women'!

'NUFF SAID!

Naturally, most people would automatically say "Donald Trump" because of his media coverage.

But take a look at where they started and where they are now.

The Clinton's have built a world wide Foundation that helps millions. No accrued debt is reported. While Republicans have worked tirelessly to tear down an institution that has helped millions, so far, they can't find any wrong doing. Just delusional complaints that something looks bad. But they don't know what. Thousands are employed by the Clinton Foundation and so far, no one has complained about being "stiffed".

Mrs. Clinton, while not in any public office has earned millions giving paid speeches to wealthy people and companies. Republicans insist she must be owned being paid so much. To me, being owned is when you are in debt, not when you end up with the money owing nothing. She did a job, got paid for it and walked away not owing a cent. Making money for a job or a service, getting paid and not being in debt. The goal of every business. Her parents were hard working middle class. They only thing of value they gave her were their work ethics and values.

Then there's Trump. He started off with an inheritance of $40,000,000.00 from his father. He has leveraged his name into quality. Licensing it all over the world. But he has hit a few speed bumps.

There are the thousand of lawsuits. Many for not paying bills and stiffing his employees. He admitted, during the debate, that he not only stiffs employees, but he stiffs designers and other companies. He hired illegal aliens. We know that from one of his lawsuits. And he has publicly admitted he prefers hiring foreign workers. Trump has declared bankruptcy 6 times.

Trump products are made all over the world. So far, they haven's identified any that are made in this country.

Trump refuses to show his tax returns, but from what we do know, he owes up to a billion dollars spread out between Russia, India, China and Wall Street and possibly many other countries.

And there is his Trump University. He has a court date on Nov. 28th from suits brought against him for Fraud and Racketeering. We know elderly people and veterans spent their savings on Trump University because of promises of earning money using skills learned at Trump University. And now the people scammed are complaining they were sold rainbows and waterfalls. This could be a big blow to Trump's business.

The bottom line, to me, being owned is when you owe money. Not when you owe nothing.

Notice, I left out his Trump Foundation scandal, his adulterous affairs and so on. Because they weren't business related.

So who is the better business person? I would say Hillary. Based on where they started and where they are now.

That is one giant glass of Koolaid you are chugging.
I don't drink Koolaid. That's why I like to put down court dates and amounts and facts. So idiots can, as a reflex, deny.

Look at the facts. From the time she married the Arkansas hick, Hillary never had a job that wasn't arranged by her husband. Bill even pardoned a gang of freaking Puerto Rican terrorists who were doing time in NY prisons to glean a couple of votes from the radical Hispanic community for Hillary's senate run. Neither of the Clintons had anything close to roots in New York State until Bubba Bill bought a house in Westchester County so his carpet bag wife could run for the senate. The deal was that Hillary intimidates Bill's sexual victims and tolerates his sexual abuse and sticks around just for show while Bill arranges the political connections and the jobs for her..
No links? Oh, that's right. You're a liar. Sorry. My bad. I forgot.
Links aren't needed for opinions or KNOWN facts.

Case in point, it is a known fact that Hillary was her sexual deviant husband's enabler, demonizing, bullying, and silencing her husband's victims!

She makes a 'criminal accusation' over Trump insulting a woman years ago while SHE further victimized sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped women!

Had a Republican done this they wouldn't be in the race 1 week!

Hillary is the Poster Child for 'War on Women'!

'NUFF SAID!
You think Ivana welcomed Marla and Melania with open arms?

Trump's skills as a businessman can be debated forever.

But to call Hillary a businessperson is ridiculous in the extreme. All a former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State needs to make millions is hire a publicist to book her speaking engagements and an assistant or two to keep track of them. The parallels between this and running a business are light years apart.

Gawd, the stuff that people come up with here. Is any of this stuff really supposed to be taken seriously, or is this place just All Star Wrestling for political geeks and no one told me?

Silly.

It's rdean, he has never been accused of having a brain.

Now I hear fat boy from NJ is going to coach Donnie for the next debate, between bites of burgers. HILARIOUS!

Naturally, most people would automatically say "Donald Trump" because of his media coverage.

The Clinton's have built a world wide Foundation that helps millions. No accrued debt is reported. While Republicans have worked tirelessly to tear down an institution that has helped millions, so far, they can't find any wrong doing. Just delusional complaints that something looks bad. But they don't know what. Thousands are employed by the Clinton Foundation and so far, no one has complained about being "stiffed".

Mrs. Clinton, while not in any public office has earned millions giving paid speeches to wealthy people and companies. Republicans insist she must be owned being paid so much. To me, being owned is when you are in debt, not when you end up with the money owing nothing. She did a job, got paid for it and walked away not owing a cent. Making money for a job or a service, getting paid and not being in debt. The goal of every business. Her parents were hard working middle class. They only thing of value they gave her were their work ethics and values.

Then there's Trump. He started off with an inheritance of $40,000,000.00 from his father. He has leveraged his name into quality. Licensing it all over the world. But he has hit a few speed bumps.

There are the thousand of lawsuits. Many for not paying bills and stiffing his employees. He admitted, during the debate, that he not only stiffs employees, but he stiffs designers and other companies. He hired illegal aliens. We know that from one of his lawsuits. And he has publicly admitted he prefers hiring foreign workers. Trump has declared bankruptcy 6 times.

Trump products are made all over the world. So far, they haven's identified any that are made in this country.

Trump refuses to show his tax returns, but from what we do know, he owes up to a billion dollars spread out between Russia, India, China and Wall Street and possibly many other countries.

And there is his Trump University. He has a court date on Nov. 28th from suits brought against him for Fraud and Racketeering. We know elderly people and veterans spent their savings on Trump University because of promises of earning money using skills learned at Trump University. And now the people scammed are complaining they were sold rainbows and waterfalls. This could be a big blow to Trump's business.

The bottom line, to me, being owned is when you owe money. Not when you owe nothing.

Notice, I left out his Trump Foundation scandal, his adulterous affairs and so on. Because they weren't business related.

So who is the better business person? I would say Hillary. Based on where they started and where they are now.

Selling your government office for cash isn't a "business," moron. It's a criminal enterprise.

It's unbelievable that anyone would try to compare Hillary's influence peddling and bribe taking to a legitimate business. That shows how low the Dims have sunk. They don't know the meaning of honest or integrity.

Trump started out with 14 million from his daddy and turned it into less than if he would've put the money away and let it get interest

1. He started out with 1 million. Where do you get this $14 million bullshit?

2. Wrong.

Selling your government office for cash isn't a "business," moron. It's a criminal enterprise.

It's unbelievable that anyone would try to compare Hillary's influence peddling and bribe taking to a legitimate business. That shows how low the Dims have sunk. They don't know the meaning of honest or integrity.

But I doubt she will commission a six foot high portrait of her, paying with foundation money. But Donnie the Slug did. Makes you Proud?

So how many times has Hillary gone bankrupt?

And here is the truth:

And now you want someone who is promising all these new initiatives and with no way to pay for them. You are as dumb as your Cult Leader, Donnie.
You must be taking about free collages?

And here is the truth:

You must be taking about free collages?

Trump Reportedly Spent $20,000 from Charity on a Giant Portrait of Himself

Don't be so simple.....

The interesting thing about all these bash Trump threads,os why post them? Clinton has already won of you listen to the noise machine.
Not rational unless your trying to convince yourself your right.

But I doubt she will commission a six foot high portrait of her, paying with foundation money. But Donnie the Slug did. Makes you Proud?
All the money she received is illegal, moron. She's a crook. Comparing some borderline income tax deduction with taking bribes from foreign governments is something only the lowest kind of douche bag would do.

Last edited:
The interesting thing about all these bash Trump threads,os why post them? Clinton has already won of you listen to the noise machine.
Not rational unless your trying to convince yourself your right.

Oorr because this is a political message board

Forum List

Back