Who is a Jordanian and why all pali's are Jordanians

Yup, hit that one out of the park Roudy

Monty just isn't capable of truth on many of these issues. He's to invested in his pali mythos to face the truth.

Its classic cognitive dissonance

But its also very entertaining and its a great chance to work the electronic ANTIfada and set the record straight.

Cheers

Oh and there is no such thing as a palestinian, what we have is Jordanians who've had their citizenship stripped and are going by the whatever term Arafat spit up in about 1967

The real problem is what do do with three million Palestinians living there now. They can't be given civil rights....

Of course they can be given civil rights. Just like the Arabs living in Israel now.
There's the rub. Israeli Arabs have civil rights, although the way the Knesset is organized they have no practical recourse from tyranny of the majority. Outside of politics, the rights of Arabs are subtly limited in terms of financial opportunities, social capital and other fields. Israel is not a secular state.

The Arabs in the Occupied Territories cannot be given equal civil rights because the Jewish vote would no longer be a majority in Israel. There are a number of schemes afoot to give effectively limited rights to Arabs (they currently are governed by a sort of Muslim Judenrat ) which will not threaten Jewish hegemony. So far, the rest of the world is not buying it. Apartheidt is so last millennium.

The real problem is what do do with three million Palestinians living there now. They can't be given civil rights....

Of course they can be given civil rights. Just like the Arabs living in Israel now.
There's the rub. Israeli Arabs have civil rights, although the way the Knesset is organized they have no practical recourse from tyranny of the majority. Outside of politics, the rights of Arabs are subtly limited in terms of financial opportunities, social capital and other fields. Israel is not a secular state.

The Arabs in the Occupied Territories cannot be given equal civil rights because the Jewish vote would no longer be a majority in Israel. There are a number of schemes afoot to give effectively limited rights to Arabs (they currently are governed by a sort of Muslim Judenrat ) which will not threaten Jewish hegemony. So far, the rest of the world is not buying it. Apartheidt is so last millennium.

Nonsense, The remnants of the Arab armies that remain in the disputed territories are lucky Israel lets them remain. According to the Geneva Convention the Israeli's would be completely within their rights to pack up all the combatants, those who have assisted combatants and those suspected of assisting or being combatants AND THEIR DESCENDANTS and THROW THEM OUT.

Whatever, if any, Arab Muslims remain then we can start talking integration. But until this nonsense imposed by the UNWRA is settled, nothing much will change.

Send the Jordanians back to Jordan

You are such a comedian. Now the Geneva Convention has added a protocol that allows Jews to commit the war crime of ethnic cleansing.

giphy.gif

Well of course non of this needs to happen. The Palestinians will continue To behave as genocidal savages and refuse to accept the right of the Jewish state to exist, which will allow Isrsel to chug along and in two to three generations have a Jewish majority which will make Israel's eventual annexation of the West Bank a formality.

Can we hear a praise to the Allah and then an IDF Akbar on that?

The economic hardships imposed on the pali's of the disputed territories by the Arab IBS campaign are going to do more to reduce Arab fecundity than the restrictions placed on them by the Israeli's ever would. Unless that is they finally throw the UNWRA out.

The fact that all pali's were Jordanian from 1922 on when Israel didn't even exist. is so well established its only really questioned by the most ignorant of Arab terrorist supporters

Nonsense, The remnants of the Arab armies that remain in the disputed territories are lucky Israel lets them remain. According to the Geneva Convention the Israeli's would be completely within their rights to pack up all the combatants, those who have assisted combatants and those suspected of assisting or being combatants AND THEIR DESCENDANTS and THROW THEM OUT.

Whatever, if any, Arab Muslims remain then we can start talking integration. But until this nonsense imposed by the UNWRA is settled, nothing much will change.

Send the Jordanians back to Jordan

Don't understand why you insist on framing Palestinians as POWs and combatants. About 1/2 of them are sympathetic to violence against Israel -- but that does not make them "a defeated military force". In fact -- there IS NO ORGANIZED Palestinian resistance. The options on BOTH sides are very limited by the fact that Jordan washed their hands of the airplane hijacking, Olympic murdering, insurgency of the PLO and turned the "problem" over to Israel. And Israel can only deport or incarcerate or kill the advocates of violence.

But there WAS no general expulsion -- even when the King of Jordan had had enough. MOST of Palestinians stayed and became absorbed as Jordanian citizens with full rights (those not living in the occupied territory). And the CURRENT Jordanian policy treats NEW Palestinians as 2nd class citizens compared to the "old-timers". THEY live in camps -- not even as welcoming as the West Bank towns in Israel.

There was an armistice agreed to between Jordan and Israel with a FULL turnover of the conquered territory. But without any real interest from Jordan in MENTORING the Palestinians -- THEY are more responsible for the current hopelessness than Israel is..

The Geneva Conventions defines those who forfeit their protected status as being combatants, those who have assisted combatants or those who are suspected of being or assisting combatants. Which makes all those who fall into that category combatants as soon as they are apprehended, POWs. I would further suggest that as combatants their descendants were never eligible for refugee status. Ergo we have a massive number of, once captured, POWs, mixed in with some civilians and a significantly lesser number of legitimate refugees.

That combined with the FACT that the UNWRA never segregated combatants from refugees or civilians EVER when registering pali refugees as specified in the UN's own regulations means that the job is yet to be done.

Which means that a significant number of pali's presently designated refugees are actually POWs or their descendants who are ineligible for refugee or civilian status.

I'm suggesting that the Israeli's throw out the UNWRA and follow Geneva Convention protocols to the letter. If the pali POWs were at any time Jordanian citizens then they should be repatriated to Jordan.

Segregate the combatants from civilians and legitimate refugees ( abandoning the UNWRA definition of a pali refugee and following an international standard ) And deal with them accordingly.

My apologies if I haven't explained this reasoning before but its not the subject of this thread. As for the pali's being Jordanian, I've noted in numerous posts on this thread so far the fact that Jordan made a citizenship law that made all pali's Jordanian citizens other than those in Gaza.

Cheers

Well of course non of this needs to happen. The Palestinians will continue To behave as genocidal savages and refuse to accept the right of the Jewish state to exist, which will allow Isrsel to chug along and in two to three generations have a Jewish majority which will make Israel's eventual annexation of the West Bank a formality.

The Palestinians agreed to Israel's right to exist years ago. The fighting is over Palestine's right to exist.

The Geneva Conventions defines those who forfeit their protected status as being combatants, those who have assisted combatants or those who are suspected of being or assisting combatants. Which makes all those who fall into that category combatants as soon as they are apprehended, POWs. I would further suggest that as combatants their descendants were never eligible for refugee status. Ergo we have a massive number of, once captured, POWs, mixed in with some civilians and a significantly lesser number of legitimate refugees.

That combined with the FACT that the UNWRA never segregated combatants from refugees or civilians EVER when registering pali refugees as specified in the UN's own regulations means that the job is yet to be done.

Which means that a significant number of pali's presently designated refugees are actually POWs or their descendants who are ineligible for refugee or civilian status.

I'm suggesting that the Israeli's throw out the UNWRA and follow Geneva Convention protocols to the letter. If the pali POWs were at any time Jordanian citizens then they should be repatriated to Jordan.

Segregate the combatants from civilians and legitimate refugees ( abandoning the UNWRA definition of a pali refugee and following an international standard ) And deal with them accordingly.

My apologies if I haven't explained this reasoning before but its not the subject of this thread. As for the pali's being Jordanian, I've noted in numerous posts on this thread so far the fact that Jordan made a citizenship law that made all pali's Jordanian citizens other than those in Gaza.

Cheers

That is

Cheers

Reasoning? You are out of your mind.

The Palestinians agreed to Israel's right to exist years ago. The fighting is over Palestine's right to exist.

They did? When was that? Has Hamas removed its goal of destroying the Zionist entity from its charter? Methinks you're dreaming.

When did Likud remove its intention of ruling from the Jordan to the sea from its charter?

"The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)
a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace."

Original Party Platform of the Likud Party | Jewish Virtual Library

When did Likud remove its intention of ruling from the Jordan to the sea from its charter?

"The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)
a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace."

Original Party Platform of the Likud Party | Jewish Virtual Library

Today Labor announced that it joins the Likud in opposing a Palestinian state for the foreseeable future, due to the third intifada. "Boker Tov (Good Morning)", said Netanyahu to Herzog. "Welcome to the Middle East!"

There never was any intention to allow a sovereign non-Jewish ruled state to exist in the area under Israeli control. I am puzzled if the U.S. administrations ever really believed it, or were just playing along to give Israel time to consolidate their rule over the Occupied Territories.

Cheers

That is

Cheers

Reasoning? You are out of your mind.

NO you are ignorant

Art 5 IV Geneva Convention

Read it and weep

• Art. 5 Where in the territory of a Party to the conflict, the latter is satisfied that an individual protected person is definitely suspected of or engaged in activities hostile to the security of the State, such individual person shall not be entitled to claim such rights and privileges under the present Convention as would, if exercised in the favour of such individual person, be prejudicial to the security of such State.
  • Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

End Quote

Which means that not only are the pali's not all refugees but the vast majority constitute combatants right up until they are caught at which point they become refugees.

Given that they are actually Jordanians they should be repatriated to Jordan

I am not sure what your point is. Are you claiming that if a 2 year old or a 80 year old woman could be suspected of "activities hostile to the security of the state" he would cease to be a protected person?

Of course you aren't sure what I'm talking about. The psychological condition that prevents you from comprehending the subject is called cognitive dissonance. It involves an inability to face reality.

The fact that the Geneva Conventions clearly spell out who is a protected person and who isn't escapes you because you are emotionally incapable of accepting information that challenges your preferred beliefs.

Its really pretty simply, your sick and you need help, but refuse to seek it. Instead you cater to the psychosis by participating in these forums.

In any case the simple reality that the rest of us accept is that Jordan made all mandate area Arabs within its influence Jordanians retroactive back to 1922 is so well established that no one really ever questions it anymore.

Except those similarly psychologically challenged.

I could repeat the statutes that were enacted but I don't think you'd listen any better this time than the last ten or twelve its been presented

Classic example of cognitive dissonance.

The subject is who is a Jordanian and why all pali's within the Jordanian sphere of influence in the 1949 time frame are Jordanians retroactively from 1922 on.

Go

The subject is who is a Jordanian and why all pali's within the Jordanian sphere of influence in the 1949 time frame are Jordanians retroactively from 1922 on.

Go

Right, you first heard the expression here from me, and have no clue how to use it. LOL

Go

Right, you first heard the expression here from me, and have no clue how to use it. LOL
It could be because you continue to post superseded documents and revisionist history.

Forum List

Back