Who is a Jordanian and why all pali's are Jordanians

montelatici, et al,

This is exactly right. But it is not who you think.

LOL, these clowns keep trying to change history. The facts are in the archives. They have been posted and linked several times.

I think they may have a reading comprehension problem as well. Let's do it again. From the report of the Mandatory of 30 June, 1921 (well before that silly little piece of propaganda dated 1923)

X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

"When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

The area called Trans-Jordania by the British was a part of the Arab Kingdom of Syria where Feisel was the ruler. When the French conquered the Kingdom, southern part, named Trans-Jordania by the British was given to the British by the French in return for some deal on Lebanon I believe. The British proceeded to give it to the Feisal. So, this nonsense that Jordan is Palestine is simply another one of the Zionist myths.
(COMMENT)

In 1920, Prince Faisal (a Hashemite Beduin) initially controlled Damascus; he was King of Syria from 8 March 1920 – 24 July 1920 (Prince Faisal was coronated King of the Arab Kingdom of Syria). However, based on the Sykes-Picot Treaty and the Paulet-Newcombe Line, also known as the Franco-British Boundary Agreements, were a sequence of agreements signed between 1920-23 between the British and French governments regarding the position and nature of the boundary between the Mandates ofPalestine and Mesopotamia, attributed to Great Britain, and the Mandate of Syria and the Lebanon, attributed to France. The British Mandatory had to shift Prince Faisal out of this large portion of Syria and put him in Iraq.

But the "Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus" was made up from Hashemite Beduins and Prince Faisal (Son of Hussein ibn Ali, Sharif of Mecca and King of the Hejaz) who with COL TE Lawrence from the Hejaz (Mecca and Medina). They were not indigenous (Arab Palestinians) to the territory under the Mandate of Palestine.

I've used this report many times in the Past year. But don't try to read something that is not there.

Most Respectfully,
R

The inhabitants of the southern part of the Arab Kingdom of Syria (which included northern Hejaz) with the provincial capital of Amman, were Bedouins. They were not Palestinians, who are quite distinct from the Bedouins. as many of your friends try to claim. Don't deflect, and confuse the issue as usual.

10OgC4i.gif

Tell us another one Monty
Tell us another one

We all know that Arab immigration into the mandated area followed nearly exactly the Judaic return form the surrounding Arab countries, Europe and elsewhere. We also know that the Arabs of the entire region first colonized Judea in roughly the 9th century CE. With the majority Arab Muslims entering the Mandated area of Israel between about 1920 and 1948.

So if these Arab palestinians were Jordanian from 1922 on, why aren't they palestinians now ?

The only people to enter Palestine in any number between 1920 and 1948 were the colonizing Jews, as the historical record shows. Why do you insist on repeating lies. It won't make your lie true. We have access to the historical record now, repeating the lie as you do just confirms you are a liar, as validated below.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

(b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/07175DE9FA2DE563852568D3006E10F3

The only people to enter Palestine in any number between 1920 and 1948 were the colonizing Jews, as the historical record shows. Why do you insist on repeating lies. It won't make your lie true. We have access to the historical record now, repeating the lie as you do just confirms you are a liar, as validated below.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

(b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/07175DE9FA2DE563852568D3006E10F3

10OgC4i.gif

And this is why you are not on ignore ;--)

Screen+Shot+2013-07-14+at+1.10.20+PM.png

You were saying

I ignore Zionist propaganda. I use official data from academic and governmental websites. You do enjoy being the forum clown. Do you think anyone takes made up Zionist propaganda graphs seriously?

I ignore Zionist propaganda. I use official data from academic and governmental websites. You do enjoy being the forum clown. Do you think anyone takes made up Zionist propaganda graphs seriously?

You lie is what you do.

The reality is the pali's were Jordanians right up untill about what 1988 when Jordan stripped them of their citizenship because they were a bunch of terrorists.

The reality is, you don't know what you are talking about. You are a Hasbara troll. I present the facts backed by the historical record. I never lie, it is impossible to lie when one presents the verifiable facts.

I suspect even many of your buddies here, deep down, know you are a propagandist. It can't hidden.

Well you've been wrong about everything else you might as well be wrong about this too.

In 1949, the Jordanian Council of Ministers added an article to their Citizenship Law of 1928 that read

All those who at the time when this Law goes into effect habitually reside in Transjordan or in the Western part [of the Jordan] which is being administered by [the Kingdom], and who were holders of Palestinian citizenship, shall be deemed as Jordanians enjoying all rights of Jordanians and bearing all the attendant obligations.

— [14]

End Quote

You don't really know that Jordan held the West Bank do you

Why am I not surprised.

Read it and weep

"who were holders of Palestinian citizenship"

Jordan held it temporarily and generously gave citizenship to the people living there. It certainly pissed off the Bedouin natives of Jordan, but they were guaranteed their position as civilian and military leaders so they did not cause a fuss. Once the area was occupied by Israel, they lost their citizenship. Makes sense. Why doesn't Israel generously offer citizenship to the people they rule over?

Academic and govt websites. Ha ha ha. OMG. I just dropped my coffee.

Monty doesn't have a clue.

From 1922 to about 1988 there was no such thing as a pali. The Jordanian decree nullified all pali citizenship and made them all Jordanian, except for the ones in Gaza and even thats arguable as many if not most of those also held Jordanian or Egyptian citizenship.

It wasn't until the Jordanians got sick of them that they started stripping them of citizenship.

The pali's weren't invented till about 1988.

From 1922 to about 1988 there was no such thing as a pali. The Jordanian decree nullified all pali citizenship and made them all Jordanian, except for the ones in Gaza and even thats arguable as many if not most of those also held Jordanian or Egyptian citizenship.

It wasn't until the Jordanians got sick of them that they started stripping them of citizenship.

In 1922 if you called an Arab a Palestinian, they'd attack you. That's because the only people that were called Palestinians were JEWS.

Why do you insist on being shown to be a lying clown. Are you a masochist? Make it interesting Boston, don't make it so easy for me.

You wrote: "The pali's weren't invented till about 1988"

This is from 1922.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE, at the
following address:
Adastra House, Kingsway, London, W.C. 2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh:
York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andre's Crescent, Cardiff;
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller

[Reprinted 1929]
Price 1s. od.net.

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/48A7E5584EE1403485256CD8006C3FBE

Why do you insist on being shown to be a lying clown. Are you a masochist? Make it interesting Boston, don't make it so easy for me.

You wrote: "The pali's weren't invented till about 1988"

This is from 1922.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE, at the
following address:
Adastra House, Kingsway, London, W.C. 2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh:
York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andre's Crescent, Cardiff;
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller

[Reprinted 1929]
Price 1s. od.net.

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable."

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)
Zzzzzzzz. You've posted that irrelevant bullshit document for the 10,000th time. Same document says Palestinian identity and nationhood is an unknown new concept. Again, Nazi clown, all your "proofs" actually DISPROVE you,

No, it proves that the Palestinians considered themselves Palestinians at the latest in 1922.

The Palestinians considered themselves Palestinian the moment it was politically expedient to do so.

So, as all the Zionists, you believe the Palestinians do not exist. The quintessential Zionist myth. They don't exist so we Zionist Jews could not have dispossessed them. It is so transparent.

No, it proves that the Palestinians considered themselves Palestinians at the latest in 1922.
So, if we go with your bullshit then, no such thing as an "indigenous Palestinian" since they were invented circa 1922. :clap2:

Forum List

Back