Who in the hell are they polling???

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
The only person I've known that has been called for a poll was my mother and that was when she was 75. I've never met anyone younger, so how do they do it? Also, have people forgot that the same polls were off in 2020.

Last edited:
Ya, not sure how they do it today. I use to get the calls at a fairly young age but back in the days of the land lines. Maybe I have been called recently but I never answer numbers I don't recognize.

I was called by pollsters all the time in my old residence. I have been registered to vote and jury duty member at the same residence for the majority of my adult life with the same landline phone number so I believe that had a lot to do with it and I have voted in every election.

Last edited:
The only person I've known that has been called for a poll was my mother and that was when she was 75. I've never met anyone younger, so how do they do it? Also, have people forgot that the same polls were off in 2020.

I remember getting calls when I had a landline, but haven't had any on cell #. I wonder how much is online polling.

Not sure the polls were off in 2020. Seeing how unqualified trump was, they just weren't motivated to go to the polls to vote against him. Nobody knew there were that many crazies willing to vote for him. . Hillary did win the popular vote, you know.

Polls only have 1 function - to make stolen elections appear legitimate.

The sooner we can all agree on that, the better.

election theft f-curve 1.jpg

I've never been polled in my life but I hear it can be painful if not done correctly. However my sister in Florida once had Ron DeSantis knock on her door offering to earn her vote when he was running for congress. She asked him how she could get copies of our dad's WWII medals that we either lost or never received. A couple of months later she got them in the mail.

Not sure the polls were off in 2020. Seeing how unqualified trump was, they just weren't motivated to go to the polls to vote against him. Nobody knew there were that many crazies willing to vote for him. . Hillary did win the popular vote, you know.
Actually, the polls in 2020 were pretty accurate as were the polls in 2016.
Both predicted the popular vote margin with a good degree of accuracy.

They missed on some state polls which, because of the smaller, more compact poll sample, are less accurate than nationwide polls.

Forum List

Back