Who Here Will Stand With President Trump and Secure Our Border from this Invasion

People who have never served in The Military, or are completely clueless about Military Strategies have No Understanding of what Sappers are.

What are The Illegal Aliens doing to our Democracy and our Social Safety Net?

They are "Undermining It!"

Sappers are a part of an organized effort to break down the defenses of their opposition. This could be a wall, a defense perimeter, a defended border. They were used to distract opposition forces and create diversions so that others could cross in to the opposing forces territory and create further issues their opposition had to deal with. The purpose of a Sapper in Medieval times was to literally Sap their opposition's resources to make them weaker.

Sappers do not have to be armed to be considered invaders or enemy combatants.

They often dug tunnels to try to get under walls, and defenses, and undermine the foundations of a castle's walls or the castle itself.

Medieval Warfare during the Cathar Crusades

Successful sapping usually ended the battle since either the defenders would no longer be able to defend and surrender, or the attackers would simply charge in and engage the defenders in close combat.

The practice has left us reminders in English. "undermining" has acquired figurative as well as literal meanings. And military engineers are still known as Sappers

A"mine" was a tunnel dug to destabilize and bring down castles and other fortifications. The technique could be used only when the fortification was not built on solid rock. It was developed as a response to stone built castles that could not be burned like earlier-style wooden forts.

undermine01.gif
spacer.gif
A tunnel would be excavated under the outer defenses either to provide access into the fortification or more often to collapse the walls. These tunnels were supported by temporary wooden props as the digging progressed, just as in any mine. Once the excavation was complete, the mine was filled with combustible material. When lit it would burn away the props leaving the structure above unsupported and liable to collapse.

Last edited:
The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed.
We. Are. Not. Being. Invaded. By. A. Hostile. Armed. Force.
We ARE being invaded and doesn't have to be by an ARMED force you twit.
Don't call me a twit. I go by dictionary definitions, not some bullshit invented by Breitbart.
invasion
noun
in·va·sion | \ in-ˈvā-zhən \
Definition of invasion
1: an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful
Glad you agree that The Hordes of Illegals coming in to this Country is an "Invasion"
Being that we fought desert storm with just 500,000 people, and 1 Million Illegals are coming in to this country a year, I'd say that is an Invasion.
We didn't walk into Desert Storm in our sandals carrying our toddlers.

Show me the tanks, missiles, machine guns, grenades.....

You don't need weapons to destroy a country these days. You can use masses of people through mass migration, use the courts to paralyze elected officials from protecting the country, and import foreign ideologies on a large scale to undermine American Culture.

You can give people who do not like the idea of America, and who are not currently eligible to vote, the right to vote, and try to rig the game in your favor.

Well, I figured out what you and your friends are then.

Yes, you are an invading force. But what you may be is not an armed combatant, you are a Sapper.

Your entire existence, your sole purpose is to undermine America, our rights and our liberties, and our financial stability.

In order to "Fundamentally Transform America" you have to weaken it first, and that is your plan, right here in black and white.

Last edited:
Trump may send volunteer force to border

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES

You are a Trumpbot...and you drive a Toyota?

You would think you would drive something from an American company where the profits go to Americans.

Interesting.

I don't think Donald will be very happy with you for that.

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES
Haven't they already got thousands of extra military and National Guard units down there?

Question: Does the fact that they're volunteers mean they work for free?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed
Being armed has nothing to do with it.
Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote. I believe the Founding Fathers ASSUMED you flakes would understand that a hostile force is carrying weapons or they're not actually a DANGER.
Good lord. And you call leftists snowflakes.

SAVE ME DADDY! THERE ARE A BUNCH OF LATINOS STANDING OVER THERE!
Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.
If you wasnt disingenuous enough to listen to the experts and read the constitution, i might waste my time.

It might come to that if The Democrat Party continues to Immorally Oppose Our Sovereign Right to Defend Our Borders.

If God advocates and in fact states He created all The Borders and The Lands for the various different peoples of The Earth, then opposing borders is actually opposing God, and is not only Immoral, it's a Sin, and is Rebellion Against God, which is considered like The Sin of Witchcraft comparable to Blasphemy which are The Only Unforgivable Sins in The Bible.

God also was for slavery and murder of those slaves.

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

Hell of a shitty God you got there.

Amazon.com: army ration

Another exploitation of our emergency protocols. Nice.
Exploitation?
Did you not hear the experts comments on the border problem the other day?
You know, the EXPERTS you always go on about trump not listening to.
No. I didn't hear them. It has been a serious problem for years and the crushing numbers coming here from Central America at the moment are underlining serious flaws in our system. Congress is too constipated to do anything, so it continues. But it is not an EMERGENCY. Emergencies are hurricanes and invasions by a hostile, armed force. Not a bunch of refugees we refuse to take in.

When I saw the OP saying Trump was talking about sending a volunteer militia to the border, I was afraid he was going the Duterte route. At least Trump isn't quite that crazy. So that's a good thing. Gotta find that silver lining.
Invasion is an emergency.
It's not an invasion. I'd appreciate a link to one of those experts, though, TN, you were referring to earlier. I haven't been catching much television.
Invasion : an incursion by a large number of people or things into a ppace or sphere of activity.
You are welcome.

Haven't they already got thousands of extra military and National Guard units down there?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed
We ARE being invaded and doesn't have to be by an ARMED force you twit.
Don't call me a twit. I go by dictionary definitions, not some bullshit invented by Breitbart.
invasion
noun
in·va·sion | \ in-ˈvā-zhən \
Definition of invasion
1: an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

Definition of invade
transitive verb

1 : to enter for conquest or plunder
2 : to encroach upon : infringe

I know, right?

Just the other day the youngsters of MS13 threw their machetes down in favor of bake sales and head bands made of beautiful flowers.

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

ARTICLE 4, SECTION 4: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Any foreign entity crossing a sovereign border without the authorization of the sovereign nation is by definition an invader.

Last edited:
Here is a great idea.........put college off for now and join the service, any branch.
Or....what is your stupid chicken-shit excuse for not joining now?

Awesome! I am more than willing to go! I can put college on hold for now...I would love to go!

Here is a great idea.........put college off for now and join the service, any branch.

Awesome! I am more than willing to go! I can put college on hold for now...I would love to go!
I refuse to fight for the Israeli Army Foreign Division AKA US Armed Forces.

I know, right?

Just the other day the youngsters of MS13 threw their machetes down in favor of bake sales and head bands made of beautiful flowers.

If we could get them to throw their shovels and ladders down before they get in to the country, then we don't have to worry about their machetes.

This is why we need to expand border security, re-inforce, expand and improve our defensive barriers on The Border.

More Border Patrol Agents, More Technology, and More Physical Barriers will mean less Illegal Immigrants. This is the model Israel used, and they have had drastically reduced levels of terrorist attacks and illegal aliens in their country.

The idea is to stop The Sappers before your defenses are broken down.

ef7c64ba845ae3fc0aeb366a7f4953cf.jpg

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote. I believe the Founding Fathers ASSUMED you flakes would understand that a hostile force is carrying weapons or they're not actually a DANGER.

Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.
If you wasnt disingenuous enough to listen to the experts and read the constitution, i might waste my time.
Don't you give me that "disingenuous" shit, boy. You told me to read the Constitution, as if your argument is won by it. It is up to you to supply the pertinent fact to support your point, not up to me to read the whole fucking boring Constitution looking for it. You could at least give me section and verse.

I can't even google the experts 'til you at least say who they were. I was genuinely interested.

I'm gonna have to assume you're just flapping your gums.

I refuse to fight for a foreign entity. I fight for my race NOT some zionist occupied government in Washington,DC

Hey Sapper.... Why don't you love America?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed.
Read the constitution.

Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.
Don't you give me that "disingenuous" shit, boy. You told me to read the Constitution, as if your argument is won by it. It is up to you to supply the pertinent fact to support your point, not up to me to read the whole fucking boring Constitution looking for it. You could at least give me section and verse.

I can't even google the experts 'til you at least say who they were. I was genuinely interested.

I'm gonna have to assume you're just flapping your gums.

a-real-man-will-be-honest-o-matter-how-painful-11926699.png

I refuse to fight for a foreign entity. I fight for my race NOT some zionist occupied government in Washington,DC

I know, right?

Yup. Make sure to spend 24 billion on a wall to stop a gang that was formed in the US and runs drugs from Honduras via ports of entry.

Forum List

Back