Who Here Will Stand With President Trump and Secure Our Border from this Invasion

Trump may send volunteer force to border

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES
Awesome! I am more than willing to go! I can put college on hold for now...I would love to go!
You just want to kill brown people
Well true but hey who's to say they didn't try to jump me and kill me so I had to defend myself? :D

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES
Haven't they already got thousands of extra military and National Guard units down there?

Question: Does the fact that they're volunteers mean they work for free?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed
We. Are. Not. Being. Invaded. By. A. Hostile. Armed. Force.

Amazon.com: army ration

Haven't they already got thousands of extra military and National Guard units down there?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed

"Armed" is irrelevant. Do you put leeches in your bathtub?

Being armed has nothing to do with it.
Read the constitution.

Another exploitation of our emergency protocols. Nice.
Exploitation?
Did you not hear the experts comments on the border problem the other day?
You know, the EXPERTS you always go on about trump not listening to.
No. I didn't hear them. It has been a serious problem for years and the crushing numbers coming here from Central America at the moment are underlining serious flaws in our system. Congress is too constipated to do anything, so it continues. But it is not an EMERGENCY. Emergencies are hurricanes and invasions by a hostile, armed force. Not a bunch of refugees we refuse to take in.

When I saw the OP saying Trump was talking about sending a volunteer militia to the border, I was afraid he was going the Duterte route. At least Trump isn't quite that crazy. So that's a good thing. Gotta find that silver lining.

We ARE being invaded and doesn't have to be by an ARMED force you twit.

Exploitation?
No. I didn't hear them. It has been a serious problem for years and the crushing numbers coming here from Central America at the moment are underlining serious flaws in our system. Congress is too constipated to do anything, so it continues. But it is not an EMERGENCY. Emergencies are hurricanes and invasions by a hostile, armed force. Not a bunch of refugees we refuse to take in.

When I saw the OP saying Trump was talking about sending a volunteer militia to the border, I was afraid he was going the Duterte route. At least Trump isn't quite that crazy. So that's a good thing. Gotta find that silver lining.
Invasion is an emergency.

Being armed has nothing to do with it.
Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote. I believe the Founding Fathers ASSUMED you flakes would understand that a hostile force is carrying weapons or they're not actually a DANGER.
Good lord. And you call leftists snowflakes.

SAVE ME DADDY! THERE ARE A BUNCH OF LATINOS STANDING OVER THERE!

Do you have locks on your doors?

NO?

So, we can come raid your fridge whenever we feel like it, right?

You can try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't call me a twit. I go by dictionary definitions, not some bullshit invented by Breitbart.
invasion
noun
in·va·sion | \ in-ˈvā-zhən \
Definition of invasion
1: an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

I dunno. I got a lot left ta do in der back yard fore it gets really hot, and by then baseball'll be in full swing, and college football'll be warming up .... an' Ah jus don' like der heat. Ah don think there'd be no air conditun down there. Ah'll stay home.

Amazon.com: army ration

Exploitation?

It's not an invasion. I'd appreciate a link to one of those experts, though, TN, you were referring to earlier. I haven't been catching much television.

Exploitation?

Fake emergency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't call me a twit. I go by dictionary definitions, not some bullshit invented by Breitbart.
invasion
noun
Definition of invasion
Well, I think he'd think the Mexs are coming for conquest ... but to be an emergency there has to be some dire need, and congress has funded more cops judges and jails. It's about "the wall" Only the "wall" will keep us safe. LOL

invasion
noun
Definition of invasion
Glad you agree that The Hordes of Illegals coming in to this Country is an "Invasion"
Being that we fought desert storm with just 500,000 people, and 1 Million Illegals are coming in to this country a year, I'd say that is an Invasion.

invasion
noun
Definition of invasion
the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
infringement by intrusion.

the definition of invasion

ALL of those fit what is happening.

invasion
noun
Definition of invasion
Glad you agree that The Hordes of Illegals coming in to this Country is an "Invasion"
Being that we fought desert storm with just 500,000 people, and 1 Million Illegals are coming in to this country a year, I'd say that is an Invasion.
We didn't walk into Desert Storm in our sandals carrying our toddlers.

Show me the tanks, missiles, machine guns, grenades.....

It might come to that if The Democrat Party continues to Immorally Oppose Our Sovereign Right to Defend Our Borders.

If God advocates and in fact states He created all The Borders and The Lands for the various different peoples of The Earth, then opposing borders is actually opposing God, and is not only Immoral, it's a Sin, and is Rebellion Against God, which is considered like The Sin of Witchcraft comparable to Blasphemy which are The Only Unforgivable Sins in The Bible.
Might help if God told you the difference between a noun and an adjective

Forum List

Back