Who Here Will Stand With President Trump and Secure Our Border from this Invasion

brothers and sisters: The United States is in the midst of a two-decade-long shift in favor of immigration, and it is only accelerating under Trump. For all the nativist movement’s efforts over the decades to rein in immigration, the chances of preserving a white majority are effectively gone.

we are about to see a tsunami of immigration

immigration will be the hottest topic in politics once we get the 2020 election taken care of

No. I didn't hear them. It has been a serious problem for years and the crushing numbers coming here from Central America at the moment are underlining serious flaws in our system. Congress is too constipated to do anything, so it continues. But it is not an EMERGENCY. Emergencies are hurricanes and invasions by a hostile, armed force. Not a bunch of refugees we refuse to take in.

When I saw the OP saying Trump was talking about sending a volunteer militia to the border, I was afraid he was going the Duterte route. At least Trump isn't quite that crazy. So that's a good thing. Gotta find that silver lining.
Invasion is an emergency.
It's not an invasion. I'd appreciate a link to one of those experts, though, TN, you were referring to earlier. I haven't been catching much television.
Invasion : an incursion by a large number of people or things into a ppace or sphere of activity.
You are welcome.
Cite your source.
A dictionary
Yeah. Next time, mention which one. You don't have to be exhaustive.

No, they're line-jumpers who sneak in and steal low-wage jobs, suck our welfare system dry, and overrun our schools bringing the curriculums to a halt because they can't hable englisia...and your commissars are delighted to let it continue because they've lost the white working class vote and have to depend on ILLEGALS
When they pass through other countries they arent considered asylum seekers anymore.
Hell this caravan a while back passed through cities with a lower ceime rate than san diego
Just tell dragon lady to go fuck herself.
Fuckin yankee twat
That makes no sense. People from only Mexico and Canada, then, can be an asylum seeker? Or is that law only if they walk? If they fly, can they come from anywhere?

Yes they can fly in, but that becomes more problematic. You can't get on a plane from many places without a visa. There was a case where one of the parents separated from her daughter was a woman who flew in from Africa. She was questioned as to why she hadn't sought asylum in one of the layover countries. Initially they accused her of child trafficking, claiming her daughter was not her child, and even after the DNA results proved the child was her daughter, they were still separated.

Usually people making refugee claims have few resources for airline travel, or the documentation required to pass through airport security and citizenship documentation checks, and until you actually set foot on US soil, you cannot claim asylum.
Then they aren't supposed to request asylum unless they are directly next door? Who made that law and why are most of the people granted asylum in this country not from Mexico and Canada, then?
Ah HA. Now you go asking that. I don't think the fundy Christians would be too happy with no asylum. And there's an obvious constitutional problem with granting one sect or race greater rights than another when both are boots down on US soil.

Imo asylum is one of the hardest issues. People who just come here for economics would be simple to solve if the govt just fined the hell out of people who hire them. And don't rent to them either. IF its harder to find food and shelter here ..... they wont' come.

But when your domestic partner has raped and/or beat you, and/or your child is going to be forced into a gang and either violent crime or prostitution .... you might be inclined to do anything that has any remote chance of relieving suffering
I'm not against that. I'm just confused about this country next door thing. I know we have granted asylum to people from all over the world, so I'm trying to understand how this rule could exist.

Who are the sappers ? Here's one.
414.jpg

When they pass through other countries they arent considered asylum seekers anymore.
Hell this caravan a while back passed through cities with a lower ceime rate than san diego
Fuckin yankee twat
That makes no sense. People from only Mexico and Canada, then, can be an asylum seeker? Or is that law only if they walk? If they fly, can they come from anywhere?

Yes they can fly in, but that becomes more problematic. You can't get on a plane from many places without a visa. There was a case where one of the parents separated from her daughter was a woman who flew in from Africa. She was questioned as to why she hadn't sought asylum in one of the layover countries. Initially they accused her of child trafficking, claiming her daughter was not her child, and even after the DNA results proved the child was her daughter, they were still separated.

Usually people making refugee claims have few resources for airline travel, or the documentation required to pass through airport security and citizenship documentation checks, and until you actually set foot on US soil, you cannot claim asylum.
Then they aren't supposed to request asylum unless they are directly next door? Who made that law and why are most of the people granted asylum in this country not from Mexico and Canada, then?
Ah HA. Now you go asking that. I don't think the fundy Christians would be too happy with no asylum. And there's an obvious constitutional problem with granting one sect or race greater rights than another when both are boots down on US soil.

Imo asylum is one of the hardest issues. People who just come here for economics would be simple to solve if the govt just fined the hell out of people who hire them. And don't rent to them either. IF its harder to find food and shelter here ..... they wont' come.

But when your domestic partner has raped and/or beat you, and/or your child is going to be forced into a gang and either violent crime or prostitution .... you might be inclined to do anything that has any remote chance of relieving suffering
Domestic abuse is a ridiculous excuse for asylum.
It doesn't generally qualify ..... can you google? Seriously.

Claiming Asylum Based on Domestic Violence

Domestic abuse is a ridiculous excuse for asylum.
It doesn't generally qualify ..... can you google? Seriously.

Claiming Asylum Based on Domestic Violence
I didnt say it did dipshit.

There are no "foreign entities" crossing your borders. There are people who are entitled by law to ask for asylum.

No, they're line-jumpers who sneak in and steal low-wage jobs, suck our welfare system dry, and overrun our schools bringing the curriculums to a halt because they can't hable englisia...and your commissars are delighted to let it continue because they've lost the white working class vote and have to depend on ILLEGALS
Fuckin yankee twat
Abolish Asylum and Refugee Status entirely. It is nothing but a Trojan Horse, and it is completely abused by 90% of applicants.

There are no "foreign entities" crossing your borders. There are people who are entitled by law to ask for asylum.

Fuckin yankee twat
Abolish Asylum and Refugee Status entirely. It is nothing but a Trojan Horse, and it is completely abused by 90% of applicants.
I would take this over the wall. it would stop the entry as well. congress however didn't give us that. still an emergency. see, congress needs to do their job.

Fuckin yankee twat
This explains it all

Full text of "Camp Of The Saints by Jean Raspail"

Trump may send volunteer force to border

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES

There's a lot of bored retirees with guns out there, ready for adventure. :113:

I'm not bored but I'll go! I already live in the Southwest and have an RV too.
Our Country is already in the process of being balkanized, and nothing good will come from that.
E PLURIBUS UNUM, bitchez!

There is no invasion. There is no infestation.

There are trigger happy redneck sycophants ready to justify their investment in military weaponry.

Why don’t they just drink the koolaid and save us from themselves?

There are trigger happy redneck sycophants ready to justify their investment in military weaponry.

Have you been to the border? Have you seen what's down there? Do you think that the mayor of Tijuana is lying?

Have you been to the border? Have you seen what's down there? Do you think that the mayor of Tijuana is lying?
No. I believe Trump is once again playing on the fears of the gullible and foolish.

Forum List

Back