Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

No, dumb shit. You really think the mainstream media is printing stories about HRC because CONSERVATIVES are dying to hear about her? No, we'd love it if she'd shut up and fade into obscurity like failed candidates are SUPPOSED to do. WE are not the ones spending time and money to go hear that hag's speeches.

Sorry Cecilie ... But I'm gonna have to part with you on that one.

I damn sure don't want Hillary Clinton or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to ever shut up.
They are doing more damage to their party and politics than their opposition ever could ... Every fricken time they open their mouths ... :thup:

Last edited:
Obviously, Hillary Clinton is still relevant to SOMEONE, since she's still getting newsprint, Chuckles. Romney and McCain stopped being talked about because they both had the decency to go back to their lives, and because the MSM didn't worship them.

Your brain surgeon probably has your frontal lobe in a jar on his desk, right?

Excellent. I think we've come full circle now.

She's still relevant to conservatives, who have been trained by Fox news to hate Hillary Clinton, despite her lack of relevance.

Good job. Here's a treat.

No, dumb shit. You really think the mainstream media is printing stories about HRC because CONSERVATIVES are dying to hear about her? No, we'd love it if she'd shut up and fade into obscurity like failed candidates are SUPPOSED to do. WE are not the ones spending time and money to go hear that hag's speeches.

Bad job. No treat for you. Not 'til you're bright enough to stop piddling on the rug.

Of course you're not spending money to go see her. You just start foaming at the mouth like an idiot whenever her name gets brought up...just as your handlers trained you. ;)

All despite the fact that she is COMPLETELY irrelevant.

Fox news wants to keep Hillary Clinton as relevant as possible because it gives you sheep something to hate - a reason to show up at the next election. It's smart on their part, and you guys are so blindly obedient to it all.

Hillary Clinton
David Hogg
Nancy Pelosi
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Doesn't matter who. It's all fed to you idiots for the same reason.

No, I mean more automatic stabilization of the markets in our economy.

The goal of automatic stabilization is to typically to increase employment and higher productivity (and thus higher gov revenue through taxes) We are, right now, at one of the lowest unemployment rates seen in the nation so there is /zero/ point to automatic stabilization.

The purpose and use of such policy is /not/ to "increase wages" or reduce "income inequality" which is what your pipe dream boils down to, in fact, the application of automatic stabilization would do the /opposite/ of your stated goal.
that isn't good enough for the left, dear.

full employment equals one hundred percent, for the left.

Yeah... that's just stupid because there is no such thing as 100% employment (unless you're talking slavery.) There's folks like me, who could work, but chose not to for whatever reason - for me its because I'm retired (and don't need the money,) but one of the biggest groups would be the ones who are taking care of their kids, or teens/young adults who are supported by their parents (like my almost 20 year old son who's in college and who I'd rather full time his degree than make a few dollars he'll just waste on video games and soda heh) There are also folks who /can't/ work due to disabilities, and criminals who are in jail and thus can't work, and rich folks who don't work, etc., etc.
The point is, capital circulates Because we have market economies. People are, either employed, unemployed or on means tested welfare; either way, the social safety net establishes greater stability in our markets, automatically.

Massive social safety nets encourage and enable sloth in our markets. See my prior example on HS. Hand out, not hand up, which means that folks /only/ get welfare when they are truly in need aka starving, not everyone in the bottom 20% of our well above starving/having no house level of statisticians "poverty" When you take safety nets to the level ours are at already, much less take them further as you propose, you encourage and enable non-productive citizens who are a complete drag on the entire economy. This brings down the quality of living across the nation, another imaginary figure created in absence of the reality of what is a "good" quality of life by statistics.
sorry; you don't get to "dictate morality, right wingers; that requires morals."

Only in reality.
In the real world, one hundred percent is "full employment".

Where in the "real world" has your "idea" been successfully implemented?
did you know, simply asking that question is a fallacy?

I am in the Eureka State and have the federal doctrine at our disposal.
You are categorically incorrect. Your model cant sustain itself. What will the factories produce? Why is an at will policy wrong? Why pay A guy making fries $15? Your idea will raise the costs of products and services to the point the minimum wage you propose wont do anything. you cling to an ideology not facts of the economic system. That being said, it was just easier to call you delusional.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is a cost of living adjustment.

Unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment States solves for simple poverty.

and giga-recycling "factories" help with social costs by creating a market for repurposable goods.

Grow our economy, we Must.
Thank you for blathering on your original misinformed post. You are bowing to an ideology that cant be supported. Since this is your only thought, and an irrational one at best. I am done with you.
lol. I know I Must be Right and You Must be Wrong, simply Because, you have No Argument, only Fallacy.
I gave you reasons and a rebuttal. You are too stupid to understand. Good bye
Here is the Argument:

Unemployment compensation for being unemployed in our at-will employment States solves for simple poverty.

and giga-recycling "factories" help with social costs by creating a market for repurposable goods.

Where is the Rebuttal?
Let's just Nuke ourselves..............for 2 reasons......

1. Avoids the slow financial death of your stupidity......

2. We will not have to read your repeated idiotic posts anymore.....

:blowup:

You mean a never ending circle of increased cost of living. If you increase min wage, businesses raise prices, then the folks at the bottom making min wage can't afford the "current" cost of living - requiring another increase in minimum wage. Rinse and repeat.

The goal of automatic stabilization is to typically to increase employment and higher productivity (and thus higher gov revenue through taxes) We are, right now, at one of the lowest unemployment rates seen in the nation so there is /zero/ point to automatic stabilization.

The purpose and use of such policy is /not/ to "increase wages" or reduce "income inequality" which is what your pipe dream boils down to, in fact, the application of automatic stabilization would do the /opposite/ of your stated goal.

Yeah... that's just stupid because there is no such thing as 100% employment (unless you're talking slavery.) There's folks like me, who could work, but chose not to for whatever reason - for me its because I'm retired (and don't need the money,) but one of the biggest groups would be the ones who are taking care of their kids, or teens/young adults who are supported by their parents (like my almost 20 year old son who's in college and who I'd rather full time his degree than make a few dollars he'll just waste on video games and soda heh) There are also folks who /can't/ work due to disabilities, and criminals who are in jail and thus can't work, and rich folks who don't work, etc., etc.
The point is, capital circulates Because we have market economies. People are, either employed, unemployed or on means tested welfare; either way, the social safety net establishes greater stability in our markets, automatically.

The point is, capital circulates

Yes.
And raising costs, raising demand and reducing supply will result in inflation

It might be productive if she could represent the topless section of the Democrat party. Of course any positive outcome would be offset by Bernie Sanders joining in.

Massive social safety nets encourage and enable sloth in our markets. See my prior example on HS. Hand out, not hand up, which means that folks /only/ get welfare when they are truly in need aka starving, not everyone in the bottom 20% of our well above starving/having no house level of statisticians "poverty" When you take safety nets to the level ours are at already, much less take them further as you propose, you encourage and enable non-productive citizens who are a complete drag on the entire economy. This brings down the quality of living across the nation, another imaginary figure created in absence of the reality of what is a "good" quality of life by statistics.
sorry; you don't get to "dictate morality, right wingers; that requires morals."

Neither do you son.

In the real world, one hundred percent is "full employment".

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

Thank you for blathering on your original misinformed post. You are bowing to an ideology that cant be supported. Since this is your only thought, and an irrational one at best. I am done with you.
lol. I know I Must be Right and You Must be Wrong, simply Because, you have No Argument, only Fallacy.
Here is the Argument:

Where is the Rebuttal?

You have to come up with a valid rebuttal, not just your right wing fantasy.

Why do you believe an Person in our republic would be worse off, right wingers?

Your inflation canard is bogus; we have the Fed to command it.

The point is, capital circulates

Yes.
And raising costs, raising demand and reducing supply will result in inflation
We have the Fed to control inflation.

Neither do you son.
equal protection of the law, is a "civic duty".

Here is the Argument:

Where is the Rebuttal?

giphy.gif

:shutupsmiley::iyfyus.jpg:

Here is the Argument:

Where is the Rebuttal?

giphy.gif

why are right wingers, such gun lovers?

Here is the Argument:

Where is the Rebuttal?

giphy.gif

We are EVIL............weren't you instructed at Democratic Underground.

Neither do you son.

And now we know you're full of shit and spouting "catch phrases"

~sprays area with de-troll and wanders off~

Here is the Argument:

Where is the Rebuttal?

giphy.gif

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

giphy.gif

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
We have the ability to change the channel..........Good Bye..........

Neither do you son.

And now we know you're full of shit and spouting "catch phrases"

~sprays area with de-troll and wanders off~
why should the left take the right wing seriously about economics; when little girls can do the same thing.

Sorry Cecilie ... But I'm gonna have to part with you on that one.

I damn sure don't want Hillary Clinton or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to ever shut up.
They are doing more damage to their party and politics than their opposition ever could ... Every fricken time they open their mouths ... :thup:

I suppose that's true, but it's not like there's a shortage of leftists to say ludicrously stupid things.

Who’s got both courage and insanity to stand by her side?

View attachment 209811
You dupes can't handle arguing facts and reality, so your brainwash from billionaires goes with idiotic character assassination as always... So why are we the only developed country and the richest country in the world, the only developed country without a living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training good infrastructure Fair taxes on the rich etc etc? Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes
... Also national ID card to end illegal immigration. It's pretty obvious the GOP Loves the cheap easily bullied labor, stupid.
You dupes can't handle arguing facts and reality,

Is that why she’s a coward to debate Shapiro?

Forum List

Back