Who Here Personally Sets Their Real Estate Value for Taxes, Loans and Insurance Value?

In Indiana, you get taxed on the sales price.

A reputable accounting firm is not going to accept that.

Now, if you acted like Trump and lied about the amount of land and the sizes of the buildings on it to get to your fake value, then attested to that under penalty of law, a firm may put that on your financial statement.
Every property in America has a government created appraisal value.

Wrong. You would have me submit a series of financial statements compiled by a reputable thirrd party, and I would have to attest to their accuracy, under penalty of law.

I know that's the 20th time this simple idea has been explained to you.
Except in Trumps case, that 3rd party was actually just another of his many LLC's.

~~~~~~
So what is the difference in John Stewart NY Home than Mar a Largo?

**********​
You beat me to it .. he needs to be convicted for fraud.

If they want to bend rules, that’s on them.

Issue to sane people is was the loan being paid back?
Actually the issue to sane people is did Trump ever default on a loan?

President Donald Trump's lenders have forgiven around $287 million in debt that he didn't pay back, and most of it was related to Chicago's Trump Tower

When the Chicago Trump Tower project left Mr. Trump in debt, he tried to walk away, the Times reported. But tax return data and other records and interviews obtained by the Times showed that lenders cut him slack and ended up giving him years more time to try to repay his debts

Fortress had expected to receive $300 million from Mr. Trump's company, but settled for $48 million, the Times reported. The forgiven debts appeared in Mr. Trump's tax returns, the Times reported.

Actually the issue to sane people is did Trump ever default on a loan?

President Donald Trump's lenders have forgiven around $287 million in debt that he didn't pay back, and most of it was related to Chicago's Trump Tower

When the Chicago Trump Tower project left Mr. Trump in debt, he tried to walk away, the Times reported. But tax return data and other records and interviews obtained by the Times showed that lenders cut him slack and ended up giving him years more time to try to repay his debts

Fortress had expected to receive $300 million from Mr. Trump's company, but settled for $48 million, the Times reported. The forgiven debts appeared in Mr. Trump's tax returns, the Times reported.
So a loan taken 24 years ago was settled.

And?

Forum List

Back