Who Here Personally Sets Their Real Estate Value for Taxes, Loans and Insurance Value?

~~~~~~
So what is the difference in John Stewart NY Home than Mar a Largo?

**********​
There is no difference. It happens all the time. Democrats are just too stupid to realize it.

Who here has never heard that people with billions of dollars and property valued at hundreds of millions of dollars do business differently than mom and pop ham and eggers, and is shocked to be just now learning it?

Anyone? Besides Weatherman?
Exactly what law is in place in Democrat controlled NY that lets rich people not have a certified appraisal done?

Seymour Flops

If I "trade in" my car to buy a new car, the dealer is likely to play around with the trade in value based on the value of the car I'm negotiating to buy. Just saying. He might give me a little more on the trade in of my Tacoma if I'm buying a $100,000 car rather than a $20,000 car.
And if I sell my garden hose to a neighbor I sell high. So what’s your point?

The banks didn't accept Trump's valuations without vetting them.

The officers of the bank would be in prison if they just took a customers word for it to the detriment of the shareholders.
Then the banks agreed with Trump’s valuation? Then how could they have been fraudulent?

There is a stipulation of loan to value. If one is putting40% + down the bank feels like it’s security is covered and an appraisal might not be done
So the bank did not rely on what Trump said? So therefore, there was no fraud. The bank did not give up any rights nor provide any value based on any supposed falsehood that Trump told them.

The banks looked at all factors and decided the loan was a good risk, and they turned out to be 100% correct. They got paid plus interest and have zero complaints about the deal.

This is the Democrats idea of “crime fighting. “ instead of trying to catch the rapist and the murderer, especially the ones from south of the border, they are actively letting those kind of people go, to commit crimes again, and actually victimized people. That way they can spend their time and energy going after a political opponent with phony up criminal charges.

BTW, no one is fooled.

Exactly what law is in place in Democrat controlled NY that lets rich people not have a certified appraisal done?

Seymour Flops
That sounds like a question for whoever said that New York has a law in place and lets rich people not have a certified appraisal done.

Did the bank not know that Trump did not have a certified appraisal done? If that is your point? I really have no idea what your point is to be honest with you. Why don’t you just you know tell us what your point is.

That sounds like a question for whoever said that New York has a law in place and lets rich people not have a certified appraisal done.

Did the bank not know that Trump did not have a certified appraisal done? If that is your point? I really have no idea what your point is to be honest with you. Why don’t you just you know tell us what your point is.
It’s your claim there’s no appraisal required for rich people.

Back it up or retract it.

1711754151895.jpeg

And what State lets you do that if yes.

Asking for a friend. Because I really want to understand this Trump accusation and “my friend” may want to move to your State if you don’t need to involve outside appraisals.

If you or anyone else is interested, i can explain it. I once was a realestate appraiser.

The tax assessor determines the value of your property, but they are only accurate when it comes to the "land value" portion. When it comes to the "improvement value" (the value of the house or building on the property), they are ALWAYS way below the actual value. The reason for this is because you have to spend at least one day to find "comparison appraisals" (usually 3-4 comparible homes recently sold). Tax assessors dont have the time to do that to every home in the nation, so they make a guess and intentionally make sure that its low, otherwise they would be getting sued by everyone for making them overpay their taxes.

NO ONE sets their own tax value in ANY state.

If you or anyone else is interested, i can explain it. I once was a realestate appraiser.

The tax assessor determines the value of your property, but they are only accurate when it comes to the "land value" portion. When it comes to the "improvement value" (the value of the house or building on the property), they are ALWAYS way below the actual value. The reason for this is because you have to spend at least one day to find "comparison appraisals" (usually 3-4 comparible homes recently sold). Tax assessors dont have the time to do that to every home in the nation, so they make a guess and intentionally make dure that its low, otherwise they would be getting sued by everyone for making them overpay their taxes.
Every home in America is valued by a government agency.

Every single one.

For loans banks will do their own appraisals.

Every bank.

Every home in America is valued by a government agency.

Every single one.

For loans banks will do their own appraisals.

Every bank.
Yep, this idea that Trump tricked the bank is prepostorous. The bank ALWAYS does their own appraisal, with no exceptions to that rule EVER.

Forum List

Back