Who here actually "believes" this Trumpian claim???

The megalomaniac and charlatan, Trump, actually believes (or he is bordering on insanity) that he has "solved" the NK problem......

In a impromptu news conference, the bullshitter in chief, stated

.........Trump claims he has "largely solved" the crisis over Pyongyang's nuclear program after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

......"I have solved that problem. That problem is largely solved," he told reporters.

Trump Claims Has 'Largely Solved' North Korean Nuclear Crisis.

....and Trump cult members, "cheer".........Go figure.

Who actually believes you have two live brain cells to rub together?

Obama believed he solved the healthcare "problem," or did he?

Moron, NINE MILLION people who did not have HC insurance sure think that Obama solved their problem......

Go change your diaper and stick to the O/P topic..............LOL

Oh, please keep me from laughing harder.

I know 5 who got Obamacare and feel it is shit.

I know nobody who likes it.

That's just five, but I am just one.

Now...you do the math you stupid shithead.

The megalomaniac and charlatan, Trump, actually believes (or he is bordering on insanity) that he has "solved" the NK problem......

.........Trump claims he has "largely solved" the crisis over Pyongyang's nuclear program after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

......"I have solved that problem. That problem is largely solved," he told reporters.

Trump is already on his victory lap

The above, yet another "valuable" contribution to the topic, by a fucking Trump cult member..... lol

That Orange Punk szz couldn't save a real estate University...get the f out of here! :113:

The above, yet another "valuable" contribution to the topic, by a fucking Trump cult member..... lol

You are so SAD!

But keep up the good work of ensuring that Trump WINS AGAIN in 2020. The more unhinged you loons become, the more Normal People you drive towards Trump.

Your just a butt hurt clown, Trump is the man, no matter how much you bitch , you are jealous that the economy is flourishing, and shit is getting done, go get a job they are everywhere.
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg funny-signs-designated-crying-area.jpg

But keep up the good work of ensuring that Trump WINS AGAIN in 2020. The more unhinged you loons become, the more Normal People you drive towards Trump.

Given the "stellar "Trump record these past 18 months, my dead grandmother has a better chance than the orange buffoon in 2020....LOL

(BUT, I will readily admit that Trump has drastically impacted employment for TONS of lawyers hired by his staff... )

If you would have told me a few years ago that N. Korea would stop it's BS without a War..........

I would have said you are off your rocker................

For decades they have not been able to do anything about it other than Sanctions..........and strongly worded UN resolutions that said Or else..........or or else.......or or or else............useless............

I'm very happy that this has gone this path.............and no amount of sniffling weasels are gonna change that for me..............It may not actually happen but for the moment there is a chance to resolve this short of War...........And that is a good thing.

Given the "stellar "Trump record these past 18 months, my dead grandmother has a better chance than the orange buffoon in 2020....LOL

(BUT, I will readily admit that Trump has drastically impacted employment for TONS of lawyers hired by his staff... )

Once again you are squirming ,Trumps the man.

If you would have told me a few years ago that N. Korea would stop it's BS without a War..........

I would have said you are off your rocker................

For decades they have not been able to do anything about it other than Sanctions..........and strongly worded UN resolutions that said Or else..........or or else.......or or or else............useless............

I'm very happy that this has gone this path.............and no amount of sniffling weasels are gonna change that for me..............It may not actually happen but for the moment there is a chance to resolve this short of War...........And that is a good thing.
What exactly have they stopped?

Forum List

Back