Who has paid attention to the Carlson v Putin interview?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Tucker used his ears most of the time. And asked some good questions to Putin. Putin for the first part that I have listened to was willing to give lessons and Tucker had a puzzled look on his face. So was Putin correct? I stopped at 49 minutes to post this post to see who watched it.

Tucker used his ears most of the time. And asked some good questions to Putin. Putin for the first part that I have listened to was willing to give lessons and Tucker had a puzzled look on his face. So was Putin correct? I stopped at 49 minutes to post this post to see who watched it.

The outrageous claims by Pootin that Carlson let slip by: Poland started WWII, Pootler is like the aggrieved spousal abuser, “see what you made me do?”​

i did ….

Forum List

Back