Who Gets the $350 Million the Judge Dreamed Up?

In what way?

Last I heard it was the Republicans who would not pass the Border bill.

But by all means, take it out on the Democrats, especially the bipartisan Senate Bill which the house chose to vote down.
The House didn't choose to vote it down. The speaker chose to not bring it up for a vote if the bipartisan border security was in it.

The speaker wouldnt let the house vote on it....

BECAUSE the Speaker knew a few republicans would vote for it, and with the democrats, it would pass....and...

The speaker was threatened by the Trumper acolytes like Gaetz's group, that they would expel the Speaker from his seat, if he brought it to the floor for a vote.

The House didn't choose to vote it down. The speaker chose to not bring it up for a vote if the bipartisan border security was in it.

The speaker wouldnt let the house vote on it....

BECAUSE the Speaker knew a few republicans would vote for it, and with the democrats, it would pass....and...

The speaker was threatened by the Trumper acolytes like Gaetz's group, that they would expel the Speaker from his seat, if he brought it to the floor for a vote.
HR 2 is ready

he just got them to loan him money, partly by lying and fraudulently...greatly exaggerating his assets, while all other businesses vying for a good loan, did not lie and colossally exaggerate their assets... because they followed the law....
So what?

Was the money paid back?

It's up to the lender to do see due diligence done and to appraise the properties being used as collateral.

So you just double down on stupid and refuse to admit that many crimes have no victim

Who is the victim in a drug or prostitution arrest?

And you're being stupid comparing traffic law to this case.

Drunk driving and speeding pose actual dangers to the safety of the public. Over stating the worth of a property doesn't.

And drug laws are changing as we speak. And IMO prostitution isn;t a crime either.

Drunk driving and speeding pose actual dangers to the safety of the public. Over stating the worth of a property doesn't.

And drug laws are changing as we speak. And IMO prostitution isn;t a crime either.
And of top of that, look at the penalties!

1) Speeding, and thus running the risk of causing an accident, including a fatal one: a ticket of $100 or $200. (I personally wouldn’t know how much.)

2) Overstating assets for a loan, and then repaying that loan, by which the lender made a fortune and had no complaints: $350 million and prevented from doing business for three years, and your kids too!

These North Korean tactics of the libs have to stop.

Real Estate fraud hurts

The 2008 Stock Market collapse was a result of fraudulent Real Estate valuations

Trump took price valuations to an extreme and paid a price for it

And of top of that, look at the penalties!

1) Speeding, and thus running the risk of causing an accident, including a fatal one: a ticket of $100 or $200. (I personally wouldn’t know how much.)

2) Overstating assets for a loan, and then repaying that loan, by which the lender made a fortune and had no complaints: $350 million and prevented from doing business for three years, and your kids too!

These North Korean tactics of the libs have to stop.

Multiple Speeding violations will cause the loss of your license and inability to use our public roads.
A severe penalty for a victimless crime

Real Estate fraud hurts

The 2008 Stock Market collapse was a result of fraudulent Real Estate valuations

Oh so now your BS is Trump was causung a Housing Bubble.
:laughing0301:

Real Estate fraud hurts

Wrong.

the 2008 crash was not caused by fraud but by a runaway real-estate market and easy credit

Wrong.

the 2008 crash was not caused by fraud but by a runaway real-estate market and easy credit
To be more specific, it was caused by the Dems insistence that everyone deserves to buy a house - “equity” - and allowed no-doc loans and other subpar lending. There were waitresses earning $30k who “qualified” for a $400,000 house.

To be more specific, it was caused by the Dems insistence that everyone deserves to buy a house - “equity” - and allowed no-doc loans and other subpar lending. There were waitresses earning $30k who “qualified” for a $400,000 house.
More ridiculous “Blame the poor” for a massive economic collapse that brought down the economy.
Follow the money
It was not the poor blindly speculating on a rampaging Real Estate market

More ridiculous “Blame the poor” for a massive economic collapse that brought down the economy.
Follow the money
It was not the poor blindly speculating on a rampaging Real Estate market
Blame the poor? Yes, they knew they couldn’t afford a house. Unless you think poor people are idiots.

Blame the poor? Yes, they knew they couldn’t afford a house. Unless you think poor people are idiots.
I remember 2007-2008 and the Real Estate Bubble

For the first time in my life, I was getting multiple calls a day offering to buy my house at inflated prices.

Those calls weren’t being made by poor people

I remember 2007-2008 and the Real Estate Bubble

For the first time in my life, I was getting multiple calls a day offering to buy my house at inflated prices.

Those calls weren’t being made by poor people
Pfffft. That doesn’t mean poor people weren’t being approved for loans they couldn’t afford. They are as culpable as the lenders, unless of course you think poor people are dumb.

Forum List

Back