Who Gets the $350 Million the Judge Dreamed Up?

The House Judiciary was over reaching their bounds and legal authority and interfering for Trump, in a constitutionally granted authority, to the states with no federal oversight powers.

the $900 an hour for a constitutional scholar lawyer, going against the federal big government, was well worth it.
Court ruled against you didnt it.

Poor thing

You know you could burn your house down that way.

Well, the flophouse where you live at least.
You're losing it.... by 'it', I'm referring to that IQ of 80....

creep tard.jpg

When damages are awarded, the money goes to the injured party. In this case, just another case to keep Trump from the WH and punish him for disobeying the rulers and going forward with his run, there IS no damaged party. Nobody lost money. (To the contrary, both parties to the contract made money.) Nobody was maimed. Nobody was deprived of his livelihood, or missed months of work, or had his car damaged, etc., etc.)

So who gets the money? The city of NY was not damaged. Should the Dem prosecutors be able to hunt down the evil rich, drum up ridiculous charges, and force them to turn over a third of a billion?
Nobody the case will never survive appeal.
There is no victim.

I know that. My question was to get a discussion going on the wrong of Dems assigning massive penalties to their political opponents when there is no damage, or victims.
I don't think the higher court will allow this to continue simply because of the implications going down the road for the entire state. I'm not saying that business practices should not improve in NY only that they've been the same for decades.

The bank sent out an appraiser, The appraiser signed off on the loan amount. The loan was paid back. If this precedent is going to be applied to the entire state there will be decades worth of litigations taking place in the near future seeking to recover past due property taxes. The ensuing financial brouhaha would completely sink the real estate industry in New York. Albany is not going to let that happen.

I don't think the higher court will allow this to continue simply because of the implications going down the road for the entire state. I'm not saying that business practices should not improve in NY only that they've been the same for decades.

The bank sent out an appraiser, The appraiser signed off on the loan amount. The loan was paid back. If this precedent is going to be applied to the entire state they will be decades worth of litigations taking place in the near future seeking to recover past due property taxes. The ensuing financial brouhaha would completely sink the real estate industry in New York. Albany is not going to let that happen.
In fact, courts traditionally take a dim view of people who try to ruin a person’s livelihood, and the Dem prosecutors ALSO went overboard with kicking Trump OUT OF HIS OWN COMPANY for the next three years.

I think Trump has a countersuit, but hopefully he’ll be too busy running the country.

You clowns are getting closer and closer to setting up a new shop in the woods. The next cult compound.
More cult BS from your Fascism.

Your side is too Stupid to know the difference bewtween a man and a women.

Court ruled against you didnt it.

Poor thing

Bragg initially got a stay this helped him work it out with congress.

The court ruled against a past employee, saying he was not protected by N.Y. state DA

BECAUSE the ex prosecutor wrote about the case in a book released and NY STATE did not object....so he could testify about topics he wrote about but NOT other things in the case never written about in his book.

Bragg was never subpoenaed to testify...he was asked by Congress but bragg s lawyer chewed them a new one, and they never did it....

A federal judge denied Bragg's request earlier this week for a temporary restraining order that would block the committee's subpoena. Pomerantz previously wrote a book critical of Bragg, and the judge ruled that the district attorney waived the right to privilege over any information in Pomerantz's book because Bragg's office didn't take any legal action before or after the publication.

A spokesperson for Bragg said in a statement, "Our successful stay of this subpoena blocked the immediate deposition and afforded us the time necessary to coordinate with the House Judiciary Committee on an agreement that protects the District Attorney's privileges and interests. We are pleased with this resolution, which ensures any questioning of our former employee will take place in the presence of our General Counsel on a reasonable, agreed upon timeframe. We are gratified that the Second Circuit's ruling provided us with the opportunity to successfully resolve this dispute."

In fact, courts traditionally take a dim view of people who try to ruin a person’s livelihood, and the Dem prosecutors ALSO went overboard with kicking Trump OUT OF HIS OWN COMPANY for the next three years.

I think Trump has a countersuit, but hopefully he’ll be too busy running the country.

Actually, if your criminal acts ruin your livelihood , Courts kind of like it

Actually, if your criminal acts ruin your livelihood , Courts kind of like it
Not on some trumped up charge where there’s no victim, they don’t. This was hardly criminal.

NY needs to focus on the illegal scum terrifying their citizens.

Not on some trumped up charge where there’s no victim, they don’t. This was hardly criminal.

NY needs to focus on the illegal scum terrifying their citizens.
That is where you fail
They were not trumped up charges. There was overwhelming evidence of fraud.

Many crimes don’t have victims……Drug charges, Drunk Driving, Prostitution, Speeding…..

Forum List

Back