Who else is excited for Rand Paul's presidency?

Contumacious is completely fail in this thread.

How are we less free today than in 1840, Conty?

RW has completely exposed the fallacy of your position.

20101121_tsa-screening_33.jpg

logo.png

Let me see...

Slavery vs getting a patdown when you fly

Hmmmmm....I still think we are more free today

How do you figure, House? I have as much freedom as a white man as a white youth. I think you mistake "liberty" as "freedom". It is not.

I am. I only hope Romney doesnt fuck things up so bad that the country elects another Democrat. Really an Obama reelection might be in the best long term interest of the nation.

I like some of Rand's stances and votes but there's something about him I don't trust yet. I can't put a finger on it, but I much prefer Gary Johnson over him.

How do you figure, House? I have as much freedom as a white man as a white youth. I think you mistake "liberty" as "freedom". It is not.

White men were never enslaved here in the US. Blacks were. Whites never suffered from segregation. Blacks did.

I am. I only hope Romney doesnt fuck things up so bad that the country elects another Democrat. Really an Obama reelection might be in the best long term interest of the nation.

Really,? I know Rand Paul and he is just another lying politician.Quite scary in most of his believes. Be very careful of what you ask for.

Go back and check. 130,000 whites suffered from contract slavery as indentured servants: running away only added to your contract length when the sheriff caught you. Indians were slaves east and west of the Mississippi. Indians, blacks, whites, and Hispanics all engaged in the slave trade along the Spanish Trail in the Old Southwest. Mormons were religiously cleansed in MO and IL and persecuted in UT Territory. And you still don't understand the difference between "freedom" and "liberty". When you do, you will see your error.

White men were never enslaved here in the US. Blacks were. Whites never suffered from segregation. Blacks did.

Last edited:
Go back and check. 130,000 whites suffered from contract slavery as indentured servants: running away only added to your contract length when the sheriff caught you. Indians were slaves east and west of the Mississippi. Indians, blacks, whites, and Hispanics all engaged in the slave trade along the Spanish Trail in the Old Southwest. Mormons were religiously cleansed in MO and IL and persecuted in UT Territory. And you still don't understand the difference between "freedom" and "liberty". When you do, you will see your error.

When men, AS A RACE, were not enslaved. Blacks were. Your dodging and hair-splitting is irrelevant and juvenile, and that's why you fail to see the point in my statement that this country is not as free to white men today as it was in 1840, but is more free to black men than it was in 1840.

Really,? I know Rand Paul and he is just another lying politician.Quite scary in most of his believes. Be very careful of what you ask for.

He would be a major step in the right direction but not perfect I agree.

You are not permitted to move the goal posts.

You have not carried your points, which have been rejected across the board.

You clearly do not understand the difference between "liberty" and "freedom."

You are fail.

When men, AS A RACE, were not enslaved. Blacks were. Your dodging and hair-splitting is irrelevant and juvenile, and that's why you fail to see the point in my statement that this country is not as free to white men today as it was in 1840, but is more free to black men than it was in 1840.

You are not permitted to move the goal posts.

You have not carried your points, which have been rejected across the board.

You clearly do not understand the difference between "liberty" and "freedom."

You are fail.

No, you're just retarded since you ignore my posts after I remove any way for you to twist their meaning to fit your own agenda.

Piss off, you're worthless.

Because you guys fail when you argue with me, and you can't stand it.

Can you tell me just what are "liberty" and "freedom" and their significant difference.

This is where you guys fail.

LL, almost anything under the sun when it comes to mankind is not impossible. Keep believing.

The one great thing about this election is that after 4 more years of Obama Libertarianism is going to look like a glass of water in the desert.

Only to folks who are thirsty for it, unfortunately. Truth is, there are lots of people out there who like being told how to live. I think the world is due for another bout with fascism - and we might just lead the way. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Forum List

Back