Who else is connected to Ayers?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Let's have a look shall we?

Since McCain and the GOP want to make such a big deal out of the fact that Obama sat on a foundation board regarding education reform with William Ayers I think it's our responsbility to look at who else is a terrorist sympathizer:

Newsvine - Ayers Connection: Did you Know Annenberg Founder is HUGE GOP DONOR ?

• Walter & Leonore Annenberg - founder who gave Bill Ayers a $49M grant. His widow, Leonore, has endorsed McCain. In fact, just yesterday the McCain Campaign released its list of Ambassadors supporting him. It included, Mrs. Annenberg, a former "chief of protocol" at the State Dep't under the Reagan Administration. A Republican, she also DONATED THE MAX OF $2300 TO McCAIN'S CAMPAIGN IN MAY 2008.
  • David Kearns - former Deputy Secretary of Education under Bush I; former CEO of Xerox; Chairman of NASDC, a Bush I reform initiative for Education; WORKED FOR & DONATED TO McCAIN'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN IN 2000 AND AGAIN IN 2008.
  • Arnold Weber - former member of Nixon Administration; former President of Northwestern University and U of Colorado. Board Member of Tribune Company. DONATED TO McCAIN'S CAMPAIGN.
  • Dr. Patricia Albjerg Graham, Deborah Leff, Adele Smith Simmons, Vartan Gregorian, Ted Sizer, Warren Chapman and Anne Hallett

Woods Foundation

• Presbyterian Minister Cynthia Campbell serves on the Board on the Woods Fund
  • today's Wood Fund's eight-member board includes three academics, a civic leader, a former Illinois state senator and executives from the BP oil company, UBS investment bank and Sahara Enterprises

Right Wing Republican Annenberg funds Obama-Ayers

it would appear that Walter Annenberg was all about funding a domestic terrorist:

Walter Annenberg the well known right wing Republican philanthropist provided $49.2 Million dollars in 1993 to fund the Chicago Anneberg Challenge which was co-authored by three individuals including William Ayres.

Pathetic. The libtards on Larry King were trying to do this last night, too. They failed as well.

The fact is, Obama supports and is supported by criminals, terrorists and people who hate America.

YOu're in good company.

Pathetic. The libtards on Larry King were trying to do this last night, too. They failed as well.

The fact is, Obama supports and is supported by criminals, terrorists and people who hate America.

YOu're in good company.

I'm not a criminal, nor a terrorist, nor do I hate America.
I am a former Republican.
I do support Obama.

There are lots of "us". The pods are opening while you sleep. Be afraid, be very afraid! :badgrin:

No, pathetic is still trying to call Obama a terrorist sympathyzer.

Your McCain/Palin are losing it and have thrown out any moral compass they ever had.

But keep up your posts if that makes you feel good.

I fondly remember the days when Republican Whores, used to at least try to challenge Obama on semi-substantive issues: like his experience, or his Iraq withdrawl timeline.

Obviously, after the debates Con whores are freaking out. Obama looks totally presidential, informed, and articluate. And poor little Sarah Palin isn't drawing in the female vote, as republican whores assumed.

So, they've got nothing left but this crap.

Its a sad sight to watch people sell their moral compass for the sake of party over country.

YOu're in good company.

hmmmm is Obama the only one?

McCain Camp Touts Ollie North Endorsement | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Canadian Felon Endorses John McCain For President - SAN BERNARDINO, Part of the Red County Network

Senator McCain Proudly Accepts Endorsement of Pastor John Hagee - Associated Content

G. Gordon Liddy connection could plague John McCain | Muckety.com - See the news

and we won't even get into Palin's appearance at the AIP conventions... a party known for their hatred of America.

Silence, it's not worth trying to bring up facts and evidence. Don't you know The Truth is a big Liberal Conspiracy? :eusa_whistle:

lucky for obama he never had a moral compass....

And you base that on what?

the fact that he came out of one kof the top schools in the nation with a killer GPA and record and instead of cashing in he went to help poor people in Chicago instead?

you are sad little being.

The Huffington Post seems to be convinced that it is Sarah's child:

"Despite rumors, Trig Palin is Sarah's son, and not her grandson via daughter Bristol."

Trig Palin: Sarah Palin On Having A Down Syndrome Baby (PHOTOS)

bugs20bunny.jpg

:lol:

And you base that on what?

the fact that he came out of one kof the top schools in the nation with a killer GPA and record and instead of cashing in he went to help poor people in Chicago instead?

you are sad little being.

yay, i must be doing something right if bullshitmatters has something negative to say about me :lol:

I'm not a criminal, nor a terrorist, nor do I hate America.
I am a former Republican.
I do support Obama.

There are lots of "us". The pods are opening while you sleep. Be afraid, be very afraid! :badgrin:

You are a Democrat. Capital D, country means nothing to you, as it means nothing to Republicans capital R. Bottom line, Ayers was a terrorist, now is a radical without violence. He's been such for many years, his writings make that clear. He sees the school house as the perfect place to indoctrinate children into his vision of 'social justice', not to be confused with the Christian idea of 'social justice', which he also makes clear in his writings.

These ideas were clear when he applied for and received the Annenberg grant, also when he put Obama in charge of it. Don't even try to put that off on the two women, that donkey does not have wings.

You are a Democrat. Capital D, country means nothing to you, as it means nothing to Republicans capital R. Bottom line, Ayers was a terrorist, now is a radical without violence. He's been such for many years, his writings make that clear. He sees the school house as the perfect place to indoctrinate children into his vision of 'social justice', not to be confused with the Christian idea of 'social justice', which he also makes clear in his writings.

These ideas were clear when he applied for and received the Annenberg grant, also when he put Obama in charge of it. Don't even try to put that off on the two women, that donkey does not have wings.

Who cares?

Ayers is a bogus issue raised by McCain because he is out of ideas.

It is the death rattle of a failed campaign.

Who cares?

Ayers is a bogus issue raised by McCain because he is out of ideas.

It is the death rattle of a failed campaign.

Most of US voters would care, if the story was given out.

Forum List

Back