Who do you trust more? Iran? Or the Republican Party?

i guess they did their job with you Frankie.....not much more to say....
Pubs have 2 Depressions, isolationism, wrecking the middle class, stupidest wars ever and worst propaganda machine ever as achievements, Dems winning 2 world wars, SS, ACA, Medicare/aid, now fighting AGAIN for min wage and cheap education training. I have no idea what program the dupes are watching...
frankie you just trust those guys with your well being....i dont....like i said,they did their job with you......no one in DC deserves that kind of trust....no one....
So what is your evidence against Dems? Trust but verify, of course.
frankie i live in california,i have seen how they mislead people,how they do their subtle bigotry,basically telling you what you want to hear but behind your back you are getting fucked or laughed at....and i have seen lefties here do their thing too.....this i seen a lot....."hey i dont agree with Obama"....lefty>>>"then its because he is black ....you are a racist!".....nobody can be against Obama because you dont like what he is trying to do.......Democrats/lefties sin too Frankie.....tell me you at least see that Frankie.....
Of course, but I'm talking about policy, not your a-hole Californians...lol. I don't blame you for feeling drowned in illegals, but it's Pubs who refuse good ID and employer punishment that could end that- for 30 years or forever...
Frankie how many times do i have to tell you that out here that card wont work.....illegals cant get one,so the pro-illegal activists will start calling you a racist,for trying to single out a class of people....but if you do decide to try it Frankie let me know when you are going to start so i can see you being jeered at by a large crowd on the 5:00 news.....

We had troops on both sides of Iran & they told Bush to kiss their ass. Bush did & gave into their demands offering them a deal saying they could keep processing uranium & Iran still told Bush to piss off. Obama hit them with crippling sanctions, diplomacy & got them to sign the Bush deal. Bush was a fuck-up!

Far left propaganda!

The sanctions on Iran began in 1979. Every president since then has reinforced those sanctions..

Asset freezes and travel bans: Following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, President George W. Bush froze the assets (PDF) of entities determined to be supporting international terrorism. This list includes dozens of Iranian individuals and institutions, including banks, defense contractors, and the Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). Still other sanctions are associated with the aftermath of Iran's 2009 elections, when security forces suppressed a budding protest movement, and its support for U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organizations.

http://www.cfr.org/iran/international-sanctions-iran/p20258

More far left propaganda defeated..

Pubs have 2 Depressions, isolationism, wrecking the middle class, stupidest wars ever and worst propaganda machine ever as achievements, Dems winning 2 world wars, SS, ACA, Medicare/aid, now fighting AGAIN for min wage and cheap education training. I have no idea what program the dupes are watching...
frankie you just trust those guys with your well being....i dont....like i said,they did their job with you......no one in DC deserves that kind of trust....no one....
frankie i live in california,i have seen how they mislead people,how they do their subtle bigotry,basically telling you what you want to hear but behind your back you are getting fucked or laughed at....and i have seen lefties here do their thing too.....this i seen a lot....."hey i dont agree with Obama"....lefty>>>"then its because he is black ....you are a racist!".....nobody can be against Obama because you dont like what he is trying to do.......Democrats/lefties sin too Frankie.....tell me you at least see that Frankie.....
Of course, but I'm talking about policy, not your a-hole Californians...lol. I don't blame you for feeling drowned in illegals, but it's Pubs who refuse good ID and employer punishment that could end that- for 30 years or forever...
Frankie how many times do i have to tell you that out here that card wont work.....illegals cant get one,so the pro-illegal activists will start calling you a racist,for trying to single out a class of people....but if you do decide to try it Frankie let me know when you are going to start so i can see you being jeered at by a large crowd on the 5:00 news.....

The bill allows worthy illegals (.noncriminals) to get papers. You can't throw them out now, would screw up the economy too much and be inhumane. NO MORE COMING IN!

The bill allows worthy illegals (.noncriminals) to get papers. You can't throw them out now, would screw up the economy too much and be inhumane. NO MORE COMING IN!
ok Frankie we are getting somewhere now.....must be a W.NY thang......

When Iran rounded up our diplomats, they broke diplomatic conventions followed by every nation in the world.

Republicans blackmailed the President into extending the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts for the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans blocked millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans cut school lunches for children.
Republicans protected BP from investigation.
Republicans took us into Iraq.
Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him allowing Bin Laden to continue plotting against the US.
Republicans did nothing to prevent crazy North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.

So when you ask the question, "Who has damaged this country more and who is the greater threat, the Republicans or Iran?", the question pretty much answers itself.

Iran nuclear deal What each side won and lost

Republicans should at least study the deal before having such strong opinions. Especially after their never ending massive failures.

About the same, whatever either of them tells you they will do is a lie

You're half right. So many disapointed, screwed over, lied to hater dupes. tHEY END UP SPITTING VENOM AND ONLY CARING ABOUT LOWERING THEIR OWN TAXES...oops.

You forgot the third option. My order of trust, Republican party, Iran, and then and a long then, Democrats.

Every illegal is a criminal.

Every.

Single.

One.

This is not open for debate.
With the open invitation to come here and work that Pubs give them, it's hardly a crime, hater dupe. Pass the GD Bill with a good SS/ID card.

So what do you dupes think of Saddam's surprise attack on Iran, with the support of Raygun, and his killing of thousands of Iranians with Sarin and Mustard gas Raygun helped him with? 8 years of war. Where was the news on that?
Actually, according to our CIA, it's possible Iran gassed the Kurds. It's never been clear.

Who really gassed the Kurds

And the story gets murkier: immediately after the battle the United States Defense Intelligence Agency investigated and produced a classified report, which it circulated within the intelligence community on a need-to-know basis. That study asserted that it was Iranian gas that killed the Kurds, not Iraqi gas.

The agency did find that each side used gas against the other in the battle around Halabja. The condition of the dead Kurds' bodies, however, indicated they had been killed with a blood agent — that is, a cyanide-based gas — which Iran was known to use. The Iraqis, who are thought to have used mustard gas in the battle, are not known to have possessed blood agents at the time.

Add to this, Isis uses far more footage from Fox News than any other media outlet because Fox News is constantly stating the U.S. can't do anything and is inept.

They are anti-American.

So what do you dupes think of Saddam's surprise attack on Iran, with the support of Raygun, and his killing of thousands of Iranians with Sarin and Mustard gas Raygun helped him with? 8 years of war. Where was the news on that?
Actually, according to our CIA, it's possible Iran gassed the Kurds. It's never been clear.

And the story gets murkier: immediately after the battle the United States Defense Intelligence Agency investigated and produced a classified report, which it circulated within the intelligence community on a need-to-know basis. That study asserted that it was Iranian gas that killed the Kurds, not Iraqi gas.

The agency did find that each side used gas against the other in the battle around Halabja. The condition of the dead Kurds' bodies, however, indicated they had been killed with a blood agent — that is, a cyanide-based gas — which Iran was known to use. The Iraqis, who are thought to have used mustard gas in the battle, are not known to have possessed blood agents at the time.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam...
foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/...cia...saddam-as-he-gassed-iran
Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran « | Foreign Policy | the Global Magazine of News and Ideas

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam...
foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/...cia...saddam-as-he-gassed-iran
Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran « | Foreign Policy | the Global Magazine of News and Ideas
Couldn't get to the link. And with all the bombs America has, why help someone gas the innocent. That would turn the world against the US.

Add to this, Isis uses far more footage from Fox News than any other media outlet because Fox News is constantly stating the U.S. can't do anything and is inept.

They are anti-American.
Well come on. Look who owns Fox.
ScreenHunter_11-Aug.-25-18.171.gif

The right believes Fox is the only patriotic network. But how did they come to that conclusion when you find out who actually owns Fox?

rdean blames Republicans for the storming of the embassy and the taking of hostages.

lol
People that bear false witness go to hell and burn for all eternity when they die if they don't ask forgiveness. But I won't give it to you until you ask.

When Iran rounded up our diplomats, they broke diplomatic conventions followed by every nation in the world.

Republicans blackmailed the President into extending the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts for the rich at the expense of the middle class and the poor.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans blocked millions of Americans from health care.
Republicans cut school lunches for children.
Republicans protected BP from investigation.
Republicans took us into Iraq.
Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him allowing Bin Laden to continue plotting against the US.
Republicans did nothing to prevent crazy North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.

So when you ask the question, "Who has damaged this country more and who is the greater threat, the Republicans or Iran?", the question pretty much answers itself.

Iran nuclear deal What each side won and lost

Republicans should at least study the deal before having such strong opinions. Especially after their never ending massive failures.
Your op lacks any semblance of rational context rdean. Check with your girlfriend Jake...

Forum List

Back