Who do you think will come out on top in tomorrows Republican Debate?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I'm not sure, but I am willing to guess Trump and Walker. After that, Kasich.

Trump is getting advice everywhere to stop with bombastic comments and provide more detail to what he would actually do as POTUS.

What do you think?

I expect Carly Fiorina to be the star of the first debate...and Marco Rubio to do the best in the second debate.

Both will show in the very short time they have, that they are intelligent, well-informed, articulate, self-confident, sincere...but they have good competition. There are six that can beat Mrs. Clinton.

Going to be a good show.

God Bless America...only 532 days to go and the Great American Nightmare will be over.

Trump is getting advice everywhere to stop with bombastic comments and provide more detail to what he would actually do as POTUS.

What do you think?
It's gonna be fun fun fun....anyone have any key words for a Drinking game?

Put your bets on who Trump will insult.....

"Negros" "queers" "Injuns" "wimin" "Catholics" "joows" "muzzies".... or some other group he doesn't particularly like.

He's done hispanics and captured soldiers already.

What do you think?
How about 1) amnesty 2) jobs...

I expect Carly Fiorina to be the star of the first debate...and Marco Rubio to do the best in the second debate.

Both will show in the very short time they have, that they are intelligent, well-informed, articulate, self-confident, sincere...but they have good competition. There are six that can beat Mrs. Clinton.

Going to be a good show.

God Bless America...only 532 days to go and the Great American Nightmare will be over.
I don't think Carly is in it this time. Too bad, though.

What do you think?
We'd get drunker on Planned Parenthood and "killing babies".

What do you think?

I believe it could be one of these 3:

Ben Carson - he's super intelligent, has a calm, cool rational mindset and personality that is comforting and makes one think everything is going to be okay.

Ted Cruz - extremely intelligent, Alan Desrhowitz said he's the most brilliant student he had. He speaks with fire and comviction.

Rand Paul - ok, I'm partial, he's my favorite one running, but another very smart person, and has excellent ideas.

What do you think?
We'd get drunker on Planned Parenthood and "killing babies".

I thought about that, but I was wondering if they would try to avoid that issue. It will come up, though. Let's make it "Planned Parenthood" and "Amnesty." I'l do my alcohol run tomorrow!

Forum List

Back