Who do you love the most ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, who is the person close to you you love the most ?

• Me it is my mother.

Same here...We went through a lot of trials together and held our bond close.
I am very scare of fly by planeto only person i could go with is my mother i want with her in Mexico twice, i just adore her.

I am very scare of fyling to only person i could go with is my mother i want with her in Mexico twice, i just adore her.
I am not sure how I will be able to handle life when she is gone But one must be brave for the children..
The same thing for me and don't think i could survive without my mother.

I am very scare of fyling to only person i could go with is my mother i want with her in Mexico twice, i just adore her.
I am not sure how I will be able to handle life when she is gone But one must be brave for the children..
I am so happy for her, after several bad marriages she finally found a decent man..They have been together 35 years now..

I am very scare of fly by planeto only person i could go with is my mother i want with her in Mexico twice, i just adore her.
Everyone normally survives their parents.

My father died decades ago.

My mother is due any time to die. She has severe Alzheimers.

If my cat dies I will get a new one just like him as fast as I can find one.

I am so happy for her, after several bad marriages she finally found a decent man..They have been together 35 years now..
My mother is widowed for a long time now she also met others men first one took advantage of her inheritance and the second she met she left because he was too rich and snobbish:badgrin:

Forum List

Back