Who do we nominate in 2024 after Trump?

there's plenty of terrific choices. Christie, Rubio, Lyin Ted, Scott Walker, Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Hulk Hogan, Ivanka etc etc

Priority one for President Trump's 2nd Term ... repeal the 22nd Amendment.

"President for Life" sounds pretty good.

Republican presidents seem to be getting stupider every time so the next nominee will be a really angry gorilla with a hammer.

Republican presidents seem to be getting stupider every time so the next nominee will be a really angry gorilla with a hammer.

Aren't you embarrassed to have your arse continually handed to you by a person clearly more 'stupid' than you?

If I were you, I wouldn't be bragging about it.

44bd68e4e28c3bafab28658234efb090.jpg

Last edited:
there's plenty of terrific choices. Christie, Rubio, Lyin Ted, Scott Walker, Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Hulk Hogan, Ivanka etc etc
Add:
Candace Owens, Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Elon Musk, John Kasich

Elon Musk’s Donations to Republicans Spark Yet Another Controversy

What's new. Any time one of the left's perceived darlings so much as meets with Trump or says hello to him and it's caught on camera (i.e., Vince Vaughn), it turns into a social media firestorm. The newest victim: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who is being accused of colluding with Trump to use Facebook to manipulate the 2020 election in favor of Trump.

Soros: Facebook is conspiring to reelect Trump

Just see what Steve Harvey had to say about his meeting with Trump at Obama's request, and the social media backlash he received because of it. This was a great speech by Harvey BTW, not just the part about Trump shown below, but the whole thing, at the 2017 Omega Psi Phi Leadership Conference, which can be found on YouTube. One hell of a motivational speech

Here's that January 2017 press conference at Trump Towers that Steve Harvey was referring to:

Last edited:
I don't trust anyone other than Ron Paul.

Who will succeed Trump in 2024?

Ron Paul will be around 89 years old in 2024. I don't think he'll be any less bat #### crazy than he is now.
You will have to first get through 2020 and 2022 to see if the Republican party has any future for you to suggest a nominee.

Forum List

Back