Who do we nominate in 2024 after Trump?

1579920213738.jpg
Poor Tiffany Trump
Nobody ever includes her in family business

In case above, she would be running the family business.

Poor Tiffany Trump

rs_600x600-190521131647-600-tiffany-trump-GettyImages-1150353912.jpg
Poor Tiffany Trump

Tiffany was raised more by her mum in LA than her distinguished father in New York.

But President Trump loves all of his children.

Ms. Trump is in law school now, I can see her replacing RBG on the Supreme Court

Tiffany is the only Trump with half a brain

The President excludes her because he thinks she is chubby

I don't trust anyone other than Ron Paul.

Who will succeed Trump in 2024?

It has got to be a toss up between:
  • Pence
  • Ivanka
  • Or Eric Trump.
You gotta think realistically. The nation would LOVE these choices! Go back to one of your GOP Washington insiders like Paul, Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Walker, etc., and you are going right back to the GOP reason why we were losing (and would lose) another election! This nation has had it with these do nothing Washington puppets. Only the crazy hard left base of the Democrats would still elect the likes of a Warren, Sanders, Biden, etc.

They'd pull the lever for a dead goat so long as it was registered a democrat.

• Pence
  • Ivanka
  • Or Eric Trump.
You gotta think realistically. The nation would LOVE these choices! Go back to one of your GOP Washington insiders like Paul, Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Walker, etc., and you are going right back to the GOP reason why we were losing (and would lose) another election! This nation has had it with these do nothing Washington puppets. Only the crazy hard left base of the Democrats would still elect the likes of a Warren, Sanders, Biden, etc.

I'm thinking Pompeo or Nikki Haley.

Poor Tiffany Trump

Poor Tiffany Trump

Tiffany was raised more by her mum in LA than her distinguished father in New York.

Ms. Trump is in law school now, I can see her replacing RBG on the Supreme Court

You should learn from your parents mistakes, and use birth control. Morons like you should not breed.

• Pence
  • Ivanka
  • Or Eric Trump.

How about Jared Kushner? The gentleman seems to be on the up and up. A lot more laid back

• Pence
  • Ivanka
  • Or Eric Trump.

How about Jared Kushner? The gentleman seems to be on the up and up. A lot more laid back

Nope. Damaged goods. Politically unmovable.

• Pence
  • Ivanka
  • Or Eric Trump.

A laid back political campaign? I dunno.

The D's will be putting up Chelsea Clinton in 2024. Hillary will be too old, and she is the only heir to the Clinton legacy. An all Chelsea ticket, with Chelsea Manning for VP would give the D's a veteran for the 2nd fiddle position.

The D's will be putting up Chelsea Clinton in 2024. Hillary will be too old, and she is the only heir to the Clinton legacy. An all Chelsea ticket, with Chelsea Manning for VP would give the D's a veteran for the 2nd fiddle position.
And if she wins, she can name her mom as Secretary of State so the family can start raking in those foreign donations again.

Poor Tiffany Trump

Poor Tiffany Trump

You should learn from your parents mistakes, and use birth control. Morons like you should not breed.

Poor Tiffany

She goes to Georgetown a few miles from the White House
Her Daddy won’t even invite her over for dinner or any White House function.

Trump thinks she is too chubby

Nikki Haley.

I think Nikki Haley's "shot her bolt" as it were. Yes, she took the Confederate flag down in SC's capital..out of political convenience..not out of conscience. But like everyone in Trump's orbit, she's damaged goods.She got out...but too late...sorry..Ann Coulter has a better shot at being a nominee.

Nikki Haley.

I think Nikki Haley's "shot her bolt" as it were. Yes, she took the Confederate flag down in SC's capital..out of political convenience..not out of conscience. But like everyone in Trump's orbit, she's damaged goods.She got out...but too late...sorry..Ann Coulter has a better shot at being a nominee.

So, in your view, anyone who supports President Trump is "damaged goods"?

So who do you think the GOP can put up in 2024 to vanquish the D's? Kasich? Ryan? Megan McCain?

Forum List

Back