eclipse glasses

Hey, a miracle of loooong life pill may be just around the corner!

Never know, do ya?
sometimes neighbors from Boston area has 2 young'uns in early teens.

Figured Id give mine to them, they will likely have young'uns when the next one happens,

We will donate ours again, we did so after 2017. anything to keep them out of the landfill

sometimes neighbors from Boston area has 2 young'uns in early teens.

Figured Id give mine to them, they will likely have young'uns when the next one happens,

There ya go.

I don't plan ahead too much.

More like none.

Keeping stuff I can't use for decades is another story, lol!

Wow. . . Hard to believe how much more cognitively with it he was, just three years go. :disbelief:

Phhrrrrt

Ima throw 'em away

Well, that's entirely you right to do so but you never know when you might discover the little known secret of quick and easy money through blacksmithing.

Those eclipse glasses would be ideal to watch your "irons in the fire".

After I got out of the US Army, I worked many different jobs as a Psychiatric Case Worker, fishing boat owner / operator, free lance bar tender, English teacher, German teacher, Juvenile Justice Case Worker, bodyguard, stone mason etc etc.

I had absolutely no interest in blacksmithing until after I just finished buying, renovating and selling 5 historic old homes and wasn't sure what to do next.

A good friend. of mine who used to blacksmith as a hobby showed me the basics and after reading "How To ...." books, lots of trial and error and ruining lots of perfectly good steel, I began to design and make wrought iron gates, furniture, andirons, fireplace tools, wrought iron elephants, door knockers, reproductions of Elizabethan artifacts, Civil War cannon parts, sculpture and on and on.

So, if you like your job to be like a fun woman: hot, dirty and dangerous, don't throw those glasses away and enjoy decades of breathing coal smoke, E.R. visits from heat stroke, misc. burns and moving heavy stuff around.

Finally, you might not live very long but there's nothing like blacksmith groupies for a hot, dirty and dangerous good time.

Have fun!

1712781993386.png

I'm going to save mine for the 2086 eclipse. I'm a small things hoarder. I've more junk drawers, than any man's ever seen.

Forum List

Back