CDZ Who Declared a War on Dead People and Their Statues and Why Ukraine Comes to Mind?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Stratford57, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Stratford57

Stratford57 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,064
    It's pretty obvious for me a suggestion to remove the statue in Charlottesville was a planned provocation: Soros knew there would be some WHITE people willing to protect it. And he must have prepared a group of his trained people to provoke the statue defenders and to blame all the turmoil on them later.

In 2014 in Ukraine after the coup (which Soros organized and sponsored through Obama Administration + McCain) Soros puppets permitted Ukrainian Nazis to ruin quite a few monuments. I was among those thousands of people who have been coming for months to guard those monuments and to protest against the coup. I've seen those Nazis, throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and police protecting THEM from us (police had that kind of order!). In a few months hundreds of our leaders have been thrown into prison (nobody knows if they are still alive or not) and our protests have been shut down. In Odessa on May, 2 2014 Nazis burned over 60 protesters alive and nobody punished them.

This is just a long story short. I have seen all those provocative actions from Soros puppets, just different country and different faces. Everything else is the same. And you know, in "democratic" Ukraine only crooks and Nazis feel free and good after the coup. I wish you guys control the events in your country before Soros gets total control on it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. danielpalos

danielpalos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,885
    I believe we can leave the Southern Cause behind us, and get back to Union business.

3. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,573
    I saw the title and thought, solely because of the bit about the Ukraine, that it would be something interesting and novel....Then I saw the conspiracy theory line about Soros and gave up on that notion.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,064
    I participated in those events you call "conspiracy theory". I just want to share my own experience with Americans, it may help them not to see their country in ruins and thousands of their people killed.

Soros has a lot of experience organizing coups all over the world, especially in post Soviet republics around Russia. (He tried really hard to make coups in Russia and Belarus but the leaders of those countries appeared to be real leaders and Soros attempts failed). For Soros to organize a coup is just a routine: he knows which buttons to push and which people to involve. And the more innocent blood the better for him. (In Ukraine there were snipers shooting both sides of protesters, over 100 victims in a few minutes! And of-course that was blamed on the current president who was overthrown later.)

To make a coup successful in a country the society there must be very well divided. Looks like USA is in a perfect condition for a coup.

Reason: President Trump is the worst Soros' nightmare, he threatens Soros' plans for global control. And the longer Trump is the president, the weaker Soros' chances are looking.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,727
    Yeah, Soros had this all planned out, Jeebus. NaziKlansers think it's coup time thanks to Don. And it's only a "war" on concrete son. Stone in some cases.

6. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,727
    We're involved in 7 wars son, killing hundreds of thousands over the past few years, in places we have no business other than for business reasons.

7. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,064
    It's not Don's fault city of Charlottesville suddenly decided to demolish statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, which is about 100 y.o. and then suddenly some other blue cities decided to demolish their confederate statues. It doesn't look spontaneous at all. It looks like well organized action.

Before demolishing such kind of monuments blue cities should have asked the opinion of their residents to begin with.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  8. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,573
    So you say, however, extreme bound analysis does not corroborate your assertion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Stratford57

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,064
    When to expect a coup d'etat and where? Anytime wherever a president is not Soros' puppet and is not willing to be the one.

Soros has such a huge experience in overthrowing disagreeable presidents that he can write his own instructions about that now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,334
    Soros needs to be arrested for sedition, given a fair trial then executed behind an outhouse.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2