CDZ Black lives matter says hate speech is not protected by the 1st Amendment.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As a writer for the Federalist stated on Tucker, this isn't about Confederate Statues....this is about taking on and destroying the Constituion, and the Bill of Rights....if you doubt this, a leader of Black lives matter stated that 'Hate speech" is not protected by the 1st Amendment......of course, she defines hate speech as speech she doesn't agree with.....

So.....as an American Conservative, the 1st Amendment protects all speech, including "hate speech" even when black lives matter shouts racist things about whites and police.....

Right?

Black Lives Matter founder says ‘hate speech’ not protected. Here’s why she couldn’t be more wrong.

I agree. Hate speech is protected. White people like hate speech so of course they would protect the use of it. i dont mind people talking. Wake me up when they violate my personal space or my property. They can whine all they want to about the loser confederate statues.

We need to protect the First Amendment at all costs.

We also need to rip out the throats of ...

Never mind.

I agree. Hate speech is protected. White people like hate speech so of course they would protect the use of it. i dont mind people talking. Wake me up when they violate my personal space or my property. They can whine all they want to about the loser confederate statues.

You mean like "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" That kind of hate speech?

You mean like "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" That kind of hate speech?
Thats not hate speech. That sounds like someone ordering food.

If the animals in BLM were held to even half the standards to which libtards hold the alt-right, the country would be ready to hang them for hate speech. Lucky for subhuman libtards, conservatives really are tolerant and lawful.

No conservative groups through counter-protest try to stop a racist BLM deliberate public disturbance called a protest.

If the animals in BLM were held to even half the standards to which libtards hold the alt-right, the country would be ready to hang them for hate speech. Lucky for subhuman libtards, conservatives really are tolerant and lawful.

No conservative groups through counter-protest try to stop a racist BLM deliberate public disturbance called a protest.
Thats because conservatives are wuzzies. They know good and well what would happen if they were in the way.

Forum List

Back