Who Changes Shoes In The Middle Of A Massacre..?

d3438db57fb2e552d40f6619c94b5f54

look at the left arm and hand. and the other arm for that matter. Does that look right to you?

nope

d3438db57fb2e552d40f6619c94b5f54

look at the left arm and hand. and the other arm for that matter. Does that look right to you?

OK, so I watched the CCTV video and it didn't show a stunted arm or hand. The perp has those black fingerless gloves that make it look like the arm is off. If you look at the pic you can barely see the forefinger on top of the barrel.

Were being gaslighted. Some folks are muddying the water and crafting their own easily-debunked conspiracy theories. They're tagging them as being created and spread by their target individuals, which is us. In other words, someone is doing this to make us look stupid. There was also a supposed picture of the troon's room, which turned out to be a fake...

bUaKRxFKL9hb.jpeg

I did a screen cap of the dead troon and compared them to the security camera video. They're low-res but they don't look that much different..

shoe.jpg

Were being gaslighted. Some folks are muddying the water and crafting their own easily-debunked conspiracy theories. They're tagging them as being created and spread by their target individuals, which is us. In other words, someone is doing this to make us look stupid. There was also a supposed picture of the troon's room, which turned out to be a fake...

bUaKRxFKL9hb.jpeg

I did a screen cap of the dead troon and compared them to the security camera video. They're low-res but they don't look that much different..

View attachment 770519
Still don't look like similar shoes, to me....

Forum List

Back