Was Massive Vote Fraud Confirmed with a Fishtail?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This data being examined. It is fact, not conspiracy.

Sometimes fraud is so far beyond the pale, so egregious, that it is difficult to accept that it happened. But evidence can be too blatant to explain away, especially when two totally different sources of information confirm the existence of the very same fraudulent activity. Such a convergence of evidence occurred in the 2020 election.

Remember whistleblowers can cause an impeachment.
An explosive allegation was made: In Pima County, thirty-five thousand (35,000) votes had been added to each Democrat candidate in the election, including Joe Biden. The allegation was made anonymously by someone claiming that he or she met with Democrat Pima County election officials on September 10, 2020, where a plan to rig the vote was hatched.

The tipster’s written words were described and posted at a meeting of the Arizona Senate on November 30, 2020. Retired Army Col. Phil Waldron told the Senate members,

“[The tipster] wanted to remain anonymous, but had enough concern that he wanted to send this to the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice,” which he did. (Journalist Sarah Carter saw the email communication.) Here are some words from the email of the tipster, as posted by Waldron at the meeting:

7_233_9.gif

When I [the tipster] asked how in the world will 35,000 votes be kept hidden from being discovered, it was stated that spread distribution will be embedded across the entire registered-voter range and will not exceed the registered-vote count, and the 35,000 was determined allowable in Pima County, based on our county registered-vote count [sic].
It was also stated that total voter turnout versus total registered voters determine how many votes we can embed.
More than a year ago, in 2021, I sent a FOIA request to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. I requested all documents related to the Division’s investigation of the Pima County election fraud allegation. The Division acknowledged my communication and promised a quick response, as required by regulation. However, a response was never issued, despite multiple follow-up requests.

Did the FBI check into this? I doubt it has the time. Right now, the agency is busy trying to distinguish Proud Boys from FBI agents pretending to be Proud Boys.

Sometimes fraud is so far beyond the pale, so egregious, that it is difficult to accept that it happened. But evidence can be too blatant to explain away, especially when two totally different sources of information confirm the existence of the very same fraudulent activity. Such a convergence of evidence occurred in the 2020 election.

An explosive allegation was made: In Pima County, thirty-five thousand (35,000) votes had been added to each Democrat candidate in the election, including Joe Biden. The allegation was made anonymously by someone claiming that he or she met with Democrat Pima County election officials on September 10, 2020, where a plan to rig the vote was hatched.

The tipster’s written words were described and posted at a meeting of the Arizona Senate on November 30, 2020. Retired Army Col. Phil Waldron told the Senate members,

More than a year ago, in 2021, I sent a FOIA request to the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. I requested all documents related to the Division’s investigation of the Pima County election fraud allegation. The Division acknowledged my communication and promised a quick response, as required by regulation. However, a response was never issued, despite multiple follow-up requests.

Did the FBI check into this? I doubt it has the time. Right now, the agency is busy trying to distinguish Proud Boys from FBI agents pretending to be Proud Boys.

Sometimes..there's just no words to describe the stupid. :)

The figure below is a little complicated but worth studying. It is not an Ayyadurai graph, but is similar to the graphs in Dr. Ayyadurai's Pima County analysis. Ayyadurai calls it his “fishtail” graph, for obvious reasons. It is a fascinating diagram that seems to confirm massive fraud in the 2020 election.
Here is a challenge: Try to explain why there is a tail on this fish!
A rough approximation of a Shiva "fishtail" graph
244979_5_.jpg

Have at it.

The figure below is a little complicated but worth studying. It is not an Ayyadurai graph, but is similar to the graphs in Dr. Ayyadurai's Pima County analysis. Ayyadurai calls it his “fishtail” graph, for obvious reasons. It is a fascinating diagram that seems to confirm massive fraud in the 2020 election.
Here is a challenge: Try to explain why there is a tail on this fish!
A rough approximation of a Shiva "fishtail" graph
244979_5_.jpg

Have at it.

Keep the Election open past Election night.........Keep stuffing mail-in ballots into ZuckerBoxer Boxes....turn off SIG verfication and presto.....go as long as needed to overcome Trump Vote Tally.

Sounds like MAGA denier horseshit to me.

You assholes are still screeching about RUSSIA! to this very day.
Haven't you been paying attention? Russia IS an issue. Attacking smaller, democratic countries is something we should not appease, despite the Republicans regularly pushing Russian propaganda lies.

Forum List

Back