Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: 2. You claimed (a small number of) thousands of Proud Boys were there. 22JAN07-POST#1116

() parentheses is correction

NFBW wrote: Do you agree that the above is true as corrected..

I

When you were discussing the Proud Boys that were there, why were you mentioning the numbers of Proud Boys overall?

HERE is WHY:

Correll wrote:The Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. 22JAN02 POST#1026

Why did you Correll bring up free speech marches when we were talking ONLY about ProuD BOYS who were there? 22JAN10-POST#1162

Correll wrote: I made my point already NOT. By and large the activities of the Proud Boys are doing Freedom of Speech marches and defending themselves when lefties like you attack them. 22JAN02 POST#1052

Correll wrote: One riot, does not change the fact . . . . 22JAN05-POST#1074

NFBW wrote: Of course Matt Greene’s guilty plea for committing a couple of federal FELONIES while participating in a riot as a member of the Proud Boys to storm the US CAPITOL with the intent to overthrow the election does not change the Proud Boys prior history of what you call “free Speech marches and defending themselves when attacked” - - - . I agree with you 1000 percent Correll (you should be pleased) that what a few Proud Boys did on Jan6 does not change in any way what Proud Boys did up until the date some of them, very few in fact, participated in the assault on the Capitol and committed federal crimes. - - - It is a fact that Matt Greene has not been charged for participating in free-speech marches and or fighting with anti-fascists. - - - Fact: Matt Greene did not join the proud boys until December 2021. That means he has absolutely no history with the proud boys prior to that. - - - So the proud boy history has absolutely nothing to do with the federal crimes that Matt Greene committed. - - - So you are arguing Correll that one episode involving the proud boys which were in fact federal crimes, does not change the fact that prior to that the proud boys did not commit federal crimes. - - - What kind of fucking argument is that? - - - It is meaningless ranting from a deplorable Trump duped zombie who cannot even put together a coherent argument to defend the big lie in the un-American attempt by a sitting President on his way out, to overthrow the government because he was a sore loser of a free and fair and no meaningful fraud election. 21JAN05-POST#1077

Correll wrote: I have clearly stated that one incident, involving a small number of Proud Boys, does not define them, does not out weight the years of Free Speech marches and only using violence in self defense. - - - That has clearly been my point. 22JAN05-POST#1078

Correll wrote: 2. Why was it ok for YOU to define the Proud Boy, but odd when I responded? 22JAN06-POST#1100

Correll wrote: 2. You claimed thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

NFBW wrote: I did not claim thousands of Proud Boys were there. -I said a small number were there. Correll is a liar. 22JAN10-POST#1162

Last edited:
I agree with you 1000 percent @Correll (you should be pleased) that what a few Proud Boys did on Jan6 does not change in any way what Proud Boys did up until the date some of them, very few in fact, participated in the assault on the Capitol and committed federal crimes. - - - I
DO you understand Correll what
‘“that what a few Proud Boys did on Jan6” means?

NFBW wrote re: Proud Boys: Yes there are. But only a small number were involved in the Jan6 4 TRUMP TERRORIST ATTACK - @Correll lied. 22JAN09-POST#1143

Indeependent wrote: In the meanwhile, Democrats who run for office and need violent criminals to vote for them, allow murders to go on. - - - So fuck you. 22JAN09-POST#1145

Correll wrote: I live in a city not mentioned, and I saw and have personal reports from police, of cops being told to stand down during "protests" and to only interfere if they saw people attacking the "protestors". 22JAN09-POST#1156

NFBW wrote: So did you see or hear about the “murders” that freely took place during the protests while those police in your city were standing down by order of the mayor so he can get re-elected when all the violent criminals go to the polls to vote for him or her? - - - I need to see some observable facts - murder victim; time, place; suspects; police reports - anything because your word ain’t worth shit Correll in these parts 22JAN10-POST#1168

Correll wrote: I ask again, why did you bring up the mcinnes quotes? What was that all about? YOu quoted him as though it proved something, but you actually made no point. And when challenged on it, you just dropped it. - - - So, what the fuck was that about 22JAN09-POST#1156

NFBW wrote: Instead of using one of your oft used tactics . . . .
Doesn't really matter.
. . . . . I will get back to you in that in due time. It is related to what you were running away from right there 22JAN10-POST#11

When you were discussing the Proud Boys that were there, why were you mentioning the numbers of Proud Boys overall?

HERE is WHY:

Correll wrote:The Proud Boys political activities to date consist almost exclusively of doing free speech marches and defending themselves when attacked by lefties. 22JAN02 POST#1026

Why did you Correll bring up free speech marches when we were talking ONLY about ProuD BOYS who were there? 22JAN10-POST#1162

Correll wrote: I made my point already NOT. By and large the activities of the Proud Boys are doing Freedom of Speech marches and defending themselves when lefties like you attack them. 22JAN02 POST#1052

Correll wrote: One riot, does not change the fact . . . . 22JAN05-POST#1074

NFBW wrote: Of course Matt Greene’s guilty plea for committing a couple of federal FELONIES while participating in a riot as a member of the Proud Boys to storm the US CAPITOL with the intent to overthrow the election does not change the Proud Boys prior history of what you call “free Speech marches and defending themselves when attacked” - - - . I agree with you 1000 percent Correll (you should be pleased) that what a few Proud Boys did on Jan6 does not change in any way what Proud Boys did up until the date some of them, very few in fact, participated in the assault on the Capitol and committed federal crimes. - - - It is a fact that Matt Greene has not been charged for participating in free-speech marches and or fighting with anti-fascists. - - - Fact: Matt Greene did not join the proud boys until December 2021. That means he has absolutely no history with the proud boys prior to that. - - - So the proud boy history has absolutely nothing to do with the federal crimes that Matt Greene committed. - - - So you are arguing Correll that one episode involving the proud boys which were in fact federal crimes, does not change the fact that prior to that the proud boys did not commit federal crimes. - - - What kind of fucking argument is that? - - - It is meaningless ranting from a deplorable Trump duped zombie who cannot even put together a coherent argument to defend the big lie in the un-American attempt by a sitting President on his way out, to overthrow the government because he was a sore loser of a free and fair and no meaningful fraud election. 21JAN05-POST#1077

Correll wrote: I have clearly stated that one incident, involving a small number of Proud Boys, does not define them, does not out weight the years of Free Speech marches and only using violence in self defense. - - - That has clearly been my point. 22JAN05-POST#1078

Correll wrote: 2. Why was it ok for YOU to define the Proud Boy, but odd when I responded? 22JAN06-POST#1100

Correll wrote: 2. You claimed thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

NFBW wrote: I did not claim thousands of Proud Boys were there. -I said a small number were there. Correll is a liar. 22JAN10-POST#1162

I was discussing the actual history and behavior of the Proud Boys, because you were claiming they were fascist.

Seriously. How did you not realize that?

Also, do you realized that you are being an asshole, when you ask a question and then filibuster slanderous claims before giving a chance for reply?

Correll wrote: I have no idea what you are asking 22JAN10-POST#1163

OK Correll read the following notes . . . . . . . . . . . . R E A L F U C K I N G S L O W

(1) the Justice Department alleges Mathew Greene planned to storm the US Capitol on January 6, a New York member of the Proud Boys has pleaded guilty to felony charges, including conspiracy.

(2) Greene has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump plan to obstruct Congress.

(3) FACT:
Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups .

(4) FACT: Mathew Greene pled guilty to conspiring to attack the US CAPITOL and the US Capitol Police in order to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to the rightful President elect in order to keep the racist preferred losing candidate in power.

(5) MATHEW GREENE stated: “Everyone needs to wake up and realize that no one is coming to save us … Our patriots are getting locked up and called terrorists while BLM gets to destroy cities with no repercussions. They are coming for us individually until there is no resistance left,”

(6) Mitch McConnell said: There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth,

(7) Proud Boy founder Gavin McInnes: “I felt myself defending the super far-right Nazis just because I was sick of so much brainwashing and I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is it was much less than 6 million and that they starved to death and weren’t gassed, that they didn’t have supplies,’”

(8) Proud Boys planned to be different on Jan6 “We’re not gonna be doing like a proud boy fuckin’ 8 o’clock at night march and flexing our [arms] and shit,” . . . “We’re doing a completely different operation.” . . . “drag them out by their fucking hair”

(9) Conservatives agree at least a thousand American citizens “stormed the Capitol” on Jan6:
Oldestyle wrote: I have ZERO problem with any and all of the conservative protesters who stormed the Capitol being arrested, Notfooled! 21NOV12-POST#1005​
@PoliticalChic wrote: It was Biden voters who stormed the Capitol...... 21JAN27-POST#215​
Mitch McConnell said: The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,​
Correll wrote: There was no plan to take over, ONCE THE RIOTERS STORMED THE CAPITOL. 21DEC18-POST#0857​

(10) @Correll Re: Proud Boys wrote: Yes, this one example, the 1/6 riot, was very different from their normal activity. 22JAN04-POST#1064

(11) Two direct witnesses to the murder of George Floyd said:
Darnella Frazier, the teenager, now 18, who filmed the video seen worldwide of Floyd's death outside Cup Foods. "When I look at George Floyd I look at my dad, I look at my brothers, I look at my cousins, my uncles because they are all Black," she said. "I have a Black father, I have Black brothers, I have Black friends. I look at them and how it could have been one of them.”​
Judeah Reynolds, the 9-year-old cousin to Frazier who also witnessed Floyd pleading for his life. "I was sad and kind of mad and it felt like it was stopping his breathing and it was hurting him," she said.​
(12) NFBW wrote: militant right wing militia types . . . . . decided to play patriot soldier on Jan6 to install their Commander in Chief another four years in a fascist mob style attack - 21JAN02 POST#1027

(13) A small number of thousands of Proud Boys stormed the Capitol on Jan6

NFBW Wrote:
Are there any points or quotes above that you Correll do not understand? Are there any facts in those points and quotes that you wish to contend? 22JAN10-POST#1171

No excuses., you are a liar . I know damn well you know how to cut and paste

I'm not going to dig though your numerous posts of similar shit to find the particular turd you were building on. YOu bury it, you get to deal with me operating from memory.

NFBW wrote re: Proud Boys: Yes there are. But only a small number were involved in the Jan6 4 TRUMP TERRORIST ATTACK - @Correll lied. 22JAN09-POST#1143

Indeependent wrote: In the meanwhile, Democrats who run for office and need violent criminals to vote for them, allow murders to go on. - - - So fuck you. 22JAN09-POST#1145

Correll wrote: I live in a city not mentioned, and I saw and have personal reports from police, of cops being told to stand down during "protests" and to only interfere if they saw people attacking the "protestors". 22JAN09-POST#1156

NFBW wrote: So did you see or hear about the “murders” that freely took place during the protests while those police in your city were standing down by order of the mayor so he can get re-elected when all the violent criminals go to the polls to vote for him or her? - - - I need to see some observable facts - murder victim; time, place; suspects; police reports - anything because your word ain’t worth shit Correll in these parts 22JAN10-POST#1168

Yes, I have heard of it.

Correll wrote: I ask again, why did you bring up the mcinnes quotes? What was that all about? YOu quoted him as though it proved something, but you actually made no point. And when challenged on it, you just dropped it. - - - So, what the fuck was that about 22JAN09-POST#1156

NFBW wrote: Instead of using one of your oft used tactics . . . .

. . . . . I will get back to you in that in due time. It is related to what you were running away from right there 22JAN10-POST#11

It has already been a while.

I think you went looking for evidence to support your talking shit on the Proud Boys, and could not find any, but you just "know" there must be some, so you sort of plan to look some more later, instead of admitting you were wrong.

Correll wrote: I have no idea what you are asking 22JAN10-POST#1163

OK Correll read the following notes . . . . . . . . . . . . R E A L F U C K I N G S L O W

(1) the Justice Department alleges Mathew Greene planned to storm the US Capitol on January 6, a New York member of the Proud Boys has pleaded guilty to felony charges, including conspiracy.

(2) Greene has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump plan to obstruct Congress.

(3) FACT:
Ninety percent of Black Americans voted for winning candidate Biden. It was a rejection in part to DJT’s association with the PROUD BOYS and other right wing extremist groups .

(4) FACT: Mathew Greene pled guilty to conspiring to attack the US CAPITOL and the US Capitol Police in order to subvert the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to the rightful President elect in order to keep the racist preferred losing candidate in power.

(5) MATHEW GREENE stated: “Everyone needs to wake up and realize that no one is coming to save us … Our patriots are getting locked up and called terrorists while BLM gets to destroy cities with no repercussions. They are coming for us individually until there is no resistance left,”

(6) Mitch McConnell said: There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth,

(7) Proud Boy founder Gavin McInnes: “I felt myself defending the super far-right Nazis just because I was sick of so much brainwashing and I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is it was much less than 6 million and that they starved to death and weren’t gassed, that they didn’t have supplies,’”

(8) Proud Boys planned to be different on Jan6 “We’re not gonna be doing like a proud boy fuckin’ 8 o’clock at night march and flexing our [arms] and shit,” . . . “We’re doing a completely different operation.” . . . “drag them out by their fucking hair”

(9) Conservatives agree at least a thousand American citizens “stormed the Capitol” on Jan6:
Oldestyle wrote: I have ZERO problem with any and all of the conservative protesters who stormed the Capitol being arrested, Notfooled! 21NOV12-POST#1005​
@PoliticalChic wrote: It was Biden voters who stormed the Capitol...... 21JAN27-POST#215​
Mitch McConnell said: The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,​
Correll wrote: There was no plan to take over, ONCE THE RIOTERS STORMED THE CAPITOL. 21DEC18-POST#0857​

(10) @Correll Re: Proud Boys wrote: Yes, this one example, the 1/6 riot, was very different from their normal activity. 22JAN04-POST#1064

(11) Two direct witnesses to the murder of George Floyd said:
Darnella Frazier, the teenager, now 18, who filmed the video seen worldwide of Floyd's death outside Cup Foods. "When I look at George Floyd I look at my dad, I look at my brothers, I look at my cousins, my uncles because they are all Black," she said. "I have a Black father, I have Black brothers, I have Black friends. I look at them and how it could have been one of them.”​
Judeah Reynolds, the 9-year-old cousin to Frazier who also witnessed Floyd pleading for his life. "I was sad and kind of mad and it felt like it was stopping his breathing and it was hurting him," she said.​
(12) NFBW wrote: militant right wing militia types . . . . . decided to play patriot soldier on Jan6 to install their Commander in Chief another four years in a fascist mob style attack - 21JAN02 POST#1027

(13) A small number of thousands of Proud Boys stormed the Capitol on Jan6

NFBW Wrote:
Are there any points or quotes above that you Correll do not understand? Are there any facts in those points and quotes that you wish to contend? 22JAN10-POST#1171

It is not that I don't understand your "points", it is that I disagree with them, and/or that they are unsupported shit, or that they are out of context or that they are unclear nonsense.

And when I try to address any of this, you just... get evasive or weird and you refuse to address anything honestly.

Correll wrote: I was discussing the actual history and behavior of the Proud Boys, because you were claiming they were fascist. 22JAN10-POST#1170

NFBW wrote: If that is the truth why didn’t you say so. I’ll take on your FIXED Supreme DJT CULT RULINGS (time permitting) on who are the fascists and racists and who are not. 22JAN10-POST#1177
@Rigby wrote: I don't see any evidence the rioters were even primarily Black, much less anti white. - - - All the people shot by Rittenhouse were white. 21NOV17-POST#1247​

Correll wrote: Oh, antifa is definitely anti-white racist assholes. 21NOV17-POST#1252​
@Rigby wrote: Nonsense. Antifa is anti-fascist, so is not anti-white. Most antifa is white. 21NOV17-POST#1256​
Correll wrote: 1. Antifa is not "anti-fascist". They are using text book fascists tactics. 21NOV17-POST#1269​
Correll wrote: 2. Antifa is certainly anti-white racist. 21NOV17-POST#1269​
NFBW wrote: Your deranged argument Correll that the Proud Boys are not fascists is absurd enough, but you still have no excuse for lying about what I wrote because you are too stupid to understand what “a small part of thousands of Proud Boys” means. 22JAN10-POST#1177

Correll wrote: It is not that I don't understand your "points", it is that I disagree with them, and/or that they are unsupported shit, or that they are out of context or that they are unclear nonsense. 22JAN10-POST#1178

NFBW wrote: Pick one. You have the floor. what’s wrong with it? 22JAN10-POST#1170

Correll wrote: I was discussing the actual history and behavior of the Proud Boys, because you were claiming they were fascist. 22JAN10-POST#1170

NFBW wrote: If that is the truth why didn’t you say so. I’ll take on your FIXED Supreme DJT CULT RULINGS (time permitting) on who are the fascists and racists and who are not. 22JAN10-POST#1177
@Rigby wrote: I don't see any evidence the rioters were even primarily Black, much less anti white. - - - All the people shot by Rittenhouse were white. 21NOV17-POST#1247​

Correll wrote: Oh, antifa is definitely anti-white racist assholes. 21NOV17-POST#1252​
@Rigby wrote: Nonsense. Antifa is anti-fascist, so is not anti-white. Most antifa is white. 21NOV17-POST#1256​
Correll wrote: 1. Antifa is not "anti-fascist". They are using text book fascists tactics. 21NOV17-POST#1269​
Correll wrote: 2. Antifa is certainly anti-white racist. 21NOV17-POST#1269​
NFBW wrote: Your deranged argument Correll that the Proud Boys are not fascists is absurd enough, but you still have no excuse for lying about what I wrote because you are too stupid to understand what “a small part of thousands of Proud Boys” means. 22JAN10-POST#1177

And just like Wally, with the circular debating, you come back around to the point that you ran from when I first challenged it.

NOTHING above supports your claim. It is all shit. WHy did you even post it?

Once again, let me point to the standard operating procedure of the Proud Boys, which is to have Free Speech Rallies/Marches and defend themselves when leftie assholes attack them.

That is not how "fascists" operate. "Fascists" don't believe in Free Speech. "Fascists" don't fight for Free Speech. "Fascists" don't wait till they are attacked till to start fighting.

Correll wrote: It is not that I don't understand your "points", it is that I disagree with them, and/or that they are unsupported shit, or that they are out of context or that they are unclear nonsense. 22JAN10-POST#1178

NFBW wrote: Pick one. You have the floor. what’s wrong with it? 22JAN10-POST#1170

HOw about you state your conclusion, and I will address that. Cause, most of your shit, is just irrelevant shit. I need to know what you are building towards, specifically, in order to best address it.

IF, you CAN state it, clearly.

Forum List

Back