Who broke the law with regards to Ukraine?

Who committed a crime with regard to Ukraine?

• Trump

• Biden

• Both

• Neither

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will be Great for America having Republicans in charge of the House, Senate and the Presidency.

Democrats have made it perfectly clear they can no longer legislate in the best interest of the American people.

Last edited:
If you have a perspective share it.

Personally I think Biden may have crossed some extortion line but I admittedly dont know the law so I can not definitively make that claim.
As far as Trump I see what he is doing as political but illegal? I don't see that. He had 2 years to persue this situation and waited till just before elections to do it. That makes it political imo not about justice.
As soon as Democrats started pushing impeachment with no facts to support any crime, it’s pretty obvious it’s to deflect away from Uncle Joe. And Giuliani gets a check from the government.
The facts are right before you.... clear as day. read the transcript, it spells it out clearly....

and that was only part of the whistleblower complaint, from what is being reported and what the IG said to congress when questioned behind closed doors.

How about supporting some SUNSHINE of this administration for a CHANGE,

and have the DNI release the whistlblower IG report to congress, AS PER THE LAW, which states he SHALL turn over all whistleblower reports that are designated URGENT by the IG, to congress within 7 days.

The admin is BREAKING THE LAW.... right now, in the PRESENT.

DOJ just announced that Trump didn't break the law.

Personally I think Biden may have crossed some extortion line but I admittedly dont know the law so I can not definitively make that claim.
As far as Trump I see what he is doing as political but illegal? I don't see that. He had 2 years to persue this situation and waited till just before elections to do it. That makes it political imo not about justice.
As soon as Democrats started pushing impeachment with no facts to support any crime, it’s pretty obvious it’s to deflect away from Uncle Joe. And Giuliani gets a check from the government.
The facts are right before you.... clear as day. read the transcript, it spells it out clearly....

and that was only part of the whistleblower complaint, from what is being reported and what the IG said to congress when questioned behind closed doors.

and have the DNI release the whistlblower IG report to congress, AS PER THE LAW, which states he SHALL turn over all whistleblower reports that are designated URGENT by the IG, to congress within 7 days.

Yes, it does spell it out clearly. No laws were violated.

I agree. I don't know if Biden broke a law but he sure used the power of his position to help his son.

As for Trump I think he played this just like he would a business deal. Good for him.

The only problem is that Trump is not running a business right now.

He's still a businessman and not a politician. What he does works.

Different rules exist in business and in the government. What he does as a businessman is for his own personal gain, what he is doing as the president is not supposed to be

Since he broke no laws nor misused his office your point is moot.

I agree with the former, not so sure about the latter. Having a foreign country investigate his chief political rival seems a misuse of his office.

So it was wrong for Biden to do this?

The poll at the top of the page is all of the perspective I need to share. :laugh:

That is about right for this forum, you Trump worshipers make up about 80% of the people in this part of the forum.
That is about right for this forum, you Trump worshipers make up about 80% of the people in this part of the forum.
And voters.

It will be Great for America having Republicans having in charge of the House, Senate and the Presidency.

Democrats have made it perfectly clear they can no longer legislate in the best interest of the American people.
the Democrats in the House HAVE legislated FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, and the Grim Reaper, Moscow Mitch has sat on all of their legislation and has not brought any of the 8 bills up for a vote in the Senate. How about an up or down vote?

It will be Great for America having Republicans having in charge of the House, Senate and the Presidency.

the Democrats in the House HAVE legislated FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, and the Grim Reaper, Moscow Mitch has sat on all of their legislation and has not brought any of the 8 bills up for a vote in the Senate. How about an up or down vote?
What exactly have Democrats done for Americans since they took control of the House?

The only problem is that Trump is not running a business right now.

Different rules exist in business and in the government. What he does as a businessman is for his own personal gain, what he is doing as the president is not supposed to be

I agree with the former, not so sure about the latter. Having a foreign country investigate his chief political rival seems a misuse of his office.

Biden was following the official government stance, a stance that was shared by multiple ally countries. Keep in mind that the current government in the Ukraine is in power mostly due to our interference in their elections.

We as a country blackmail, for lack of a better word, other countries all the time to get them to do our bidding.

Where Trump went wrong, in my own opinion, was using his own personal attorney.

So where's your proof that this so-called whistle-blower even has whistle-blower protections? How about he/she turns out to be just another Democrat leaker/operative headed for jail time?

What exactly have Democrats done for Americans since they took control of the House?

Having control of the House is pretty much useless. They have no power to get anything done.

The poll at the top of the page is all of the perspective I need to share. :laugh:

And voters.

you think 80% of the voters are Trump worshipers like you?

Come on, even you are not that brainwashed...are you?

DOJ just announced that Trump didn't break the law.

Wow, did not see that coming! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I think what you are witnessing is the last businessman as President. The real world of business is not compatible with the fantasy world of politics. When one examines why successful individuals from the private sector shun politics it should be overwhelmingly clear.
What astounds me is that when Biden threatens and admits what he did as VP, feather the nest of his son, and is given a chuckle and get out of jail free card and Trump pushes for an investigation of what was going on is now subjected to impeachment demonstrates the hypocrisy that rules the political arena. One must be concerned as to what we have become. We may well be witnessing the final nail in the coffin of what once was the Great American Experiment.

Having control of the House is pretty much useless. They have no power to get anything done.
They have been useless!

They can submit Bills and if they are good make Republicans look stupid for not passing them.

But Democrats have zero to offer America except daily laughs at their spastic TDS.

They have been useless!

Of course they have, did you expect anything else?

But, tell me what power do they have to do anything without the Senate and the President agreeing to it?

The only real power they have is to keep anything from ever getting signed into law.

They can submit Bills and if they are good make Republicans look stupid for not passing them.

But Democrats have zero to offer America except daily laughs at their spastic TDS.

There are something like 200 plus bills they passed that the Senate will not even talk about, let alone vote on.

We don't even know who the whistleblower is but we do know that he/she acted on second hand information. Looks like another Dem setup to me (and many others).

Biden was following the official government stance, a stance that was shared by multiple ally countries. Keep in mind that the current government in the Ukraine is in power mostly due to our interference in their elections.

We as a country blackmail, for lack of a better word, other countries all the time to get them to do our bidding.

Where Trump went wrong, in my own opinion, was using his own personal attorney.

For your gymnastics in spinning for Crazy Uncle Joe:

upload_2019-9-25_13-4-13.png

Maybe they should have legislated (in good faith) with the Republicans in the House and not be distracted by multiple crap and empty hole investigations. .. :wink_2:

btw. Hello.... I'd give you a hug but you might just punch me...:(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back