Zone1 Who are your favorite minor Bible Characters?

It’s pretty awesome to come across a famous actor.
Nah, not famous. It was very boring, sitting around in costume all day waiting for 10 minutes of filming. Made me realize acting wasn’t for me, tbh. $330 a day was nice, but I far prefer playing guitar on stage.

cave? Jesus was born in a MANGER----la la la Awaaay in the manger no crib for a bed, the little lord jesus lay down his sweet head..... LA LA LA----I learned that song at age 5 in my restricted anglican town
It was partially hewn from a cliff face, the excess rocks was piled up on each side reinforced with timbers of pine which held up the lean to roof. So it felt like a cave. All that Rock held the heat well when you're good fire was going.

It was partially hewn from a cliff face, the excess rocks was piled up on each side reinforced with timbers of pine which held up the lean to roof. So it felt like a cave. All that Rock held the heat well when you're good fire was going.
Oh---nice fancy manger

Oh---nice fancy manger
Actually it was very humble, befitting the occasion despite popular opinion to the country. God never needed anyone to defend him, he came to save us from ourselves.

Actually it was very humble, befitting the occasion despite popular opinion to the country. God never needed anyone to defend him, he came to save us from ourselves.
My hubbie was born in a lean-to. I will tell him that
he needs no one to defend him.....I'll leave out the
rest

A favorite character of mine in the Bible is the widow in the story of the widow's mite. It is comforting to know that the widow who gave a bigger percentage of her belongings was accredited highly by the Lord even though she did not have a lot to contribute. It is a testament to the fairness of God that he would say that the widow gave more than all the others because it was a larger portion of all she had. The Lord didn't judge on who gave the biggest amount but on who made the biggest sacrifice. What a faithful dear woman this widow must have been. She was poor yet gave much because of her faith in God.

Forum List

Back