Who Are Your Favorite BRASH New Yorker Celebrities ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Having been born and raised in New York City, and lived there for the first 30 years of my life (39 years away from it), I understand the difference between the average New Yorker, and everybody else. Like people everywhere, New Yorkers come in all races, ages, sizes, occupations, etc. But there is one thing they often have, that doesn't seem to be evident anywhere else. It is a cultural trait that includes directness, openness, being real, being sometimes loud (if they feel like it), impetuous, fearless, offensively bold if they think they need to be. All this can be summed up in that one word that many people would characterize a lot of New Yorkers as >> BRASH.

With all the publicity being given to Donald Trump lately, and especially after his latest interview with NBC reporter Katie Tur, I was reminded of all this. It was entertaining to see Trump just fire away in any way he felt like, and some good laughs along with it.
laugh.gif
I had to feel a little sorry for Katie, but then she went after Trump in a totally biased way, and obviously trying to discredit him. She got the worst of it. Well, if you play with bobcats, you get bit.

So who would you say are your favorite BRASH New Yorker celebrities, whose in-your-face bearing makes you laugh ? Here's a dozen I can think of just off the cuff >> Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, Bernie Sanders, John MacEnroe, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Sylvestor Stallone, Sigourney Weaver, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Al Pacino, James Cagney, Pamela Geller.

Last edited:
I'll go with the phony reverend and accomplished lying huckster Alfie Charlie Sharpton for my lead. But there are countless others. Was gonna include Whoopi Goldberg with Alf but that would make two black people and I'd look so racist to the lefty racists around here so I decided not to.

Forum List

Back