Who Are You?

:smartass:

I have never been to Korea, or in the military and I am not an author. Spinach and eggplants are perhaps the best vegetables on the planet. And coffee. If tomato paste can count as a vegetable, then so can coffee.

What was the hardest choice you ever had to make?

In the military?
Yes it was a life time ago

Are you an author?
No. Now more about you

I have never been to Korea, or in the military and I am not an author. Spinach and eggplants are perhaps the best vegetables on the planet. And coffee. If tomato paste can count as a vegetable, then so can coffee.

I've had so many it's hard to say which. Running away at an arly age. Just had to go.

In the military?

Are you an author?
No. Now more about you

Wait a minute did I miss something. Do you do coffee beans like soup beans?

Are you an author?
No. Now more about you

I've had so many it's hard to say which. Running away at an arly age. Just had to go.

How old were you? Why did you?

Are you an author?
No. Now more about you

Yes. Yes, I do.

Yes. Yes, I do.

What a rush. Eh

16. Pretty much on my own anyway.

I do not know how old Froggy is? :dunno: How old are you, my little devil?:dev2:

In the military?

Are you an author?
No. Now more about you

coffee bean muffins - Google Search:

f9743e06f3c59eb032e2719106b443db.jpg

Forum List

Back