Former CafeMom Members?

Kittymom1026

Gold Member
May 17, 2018
Are there any former members here and if there are, what was your screen name there? I'm the same here as I was there.

"No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site."

Closed

"No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site."

Closed

Never understood that rule; it doesn't hurt this board, and in fact encourages cross traffic from these smaller boards to here, for one, like having an open door between a coffee shop and a bookstore or something. Some people like to find out where their friends went when a board closes, or has a purge or something.

Closed

Never understood that rule; it doesn't hurt this board, and in fact encourages cross traffic from these smaller boards to here, for one, like having an open door between a coffee shop and a bookstore or something. Some people like to find out where their friends went when a board closes, or has a purge or something.
Thanks. That's what I was hoping for. That site closed down in May and there were thousands of members.....all women I might add.....and we were all scrambling to find another site to join Someone posted this site, so I joined it. At first, I didn't realize it also had men who were members, but after I went through some groups, realized that might be a good thing.....different point of view, and all that. I was just trying to find some of the member of CafeMom to see if they were here.

Closed

Closed

Thanks. That's what I was hoping for. That site closed down in May and there were thousands of members.....all women I might add.....and we were all scrambling to find another site to join Someone posted this site, so I joined it. At first, I didn't realize it also had men who were members, but after I went through some groups, realized that might be a good thing.....different point of view, and all that. I was just trying to find some of the member of CafeMom to see if they were here.

Closed

Were they women of virtue or vice?

Closed

Closed

We wont know until we find out her political leanings.

Dangit. The domain isn't for sale. Good name. A feller could make a fortune with that one.

It wasn't so much political as it was just home management and family and relationship stuff. I checked it out.

I hope they don't find bones' thread. lol. Somebody should make that thing disappear wit hthe quickness. lol.

It wasn't so much political as it was just home management and family and relationship stuff. I checked it out.

I hope they don't find bones' thread. lol. Somebody should make that thing disappear wit hthe quickness. lol.

Surely you took screen shots......

That was just a jab at moony...virtue vs vice.

Closed

I think that logic behind it is that the owners are concerned that people openly promoting other boards would steal members away from this one. In any case, the above referenced forum is closed, so no big deal.

Closed

I think that logic behind it is that the owners are concerned that people openly promoting other boards would steal members away from this one. In any case, the above referenced forum is closed, so no big deal.

So you're saying it's time to plunder their former membership list?:eusa_whistle:

Closed

So you're saying it's time to plunder their former membership list?:eusa_whistle:

Yes, well, they're going about it backwards if they don't allow people form other boards to hook up here; they end up going elsewhere.

Closed

I understand the promotion deal, which is why I never advertise or ever link to my own sites here, even backhandedly. I wouldn't consider posting a query like the OP as promotion, though, but to each their own. I think this board is far too large and established to be worried about that sort of stuff, as long as it's just queries from people looking for other people. In any case, it seems mods did indeed arrive at that conclusion, so ... good work..

If some of the owners are still worried, just let people post as the OP did, and then request those who are here take it to PMs for the reunions.

Last edited:

Closed

Closed

A little of both! There were still married ones, divorced ones, gay ones, and ones who just wanted to stir the shit pot. Men weren't allowed though.
You frickin' mods make up yer minds, I've seen people banned, maimed and mauled over this rule of TOS.

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

I'm very liberal, but many in the CafeMom group weren't. We all got set adrift with only a weeks notice. There are some spinoff sites that have been created for us, but none of them are as interesting as this one. I got a friend from there to join here but I won't reveal her SN. You'll all probably figure out who she is very shortly because she's just like me.

I wish we could "friend" members here like we could on CM, and that would allow us to track our friend's posts, but there's probably no way to do that. I'm still fairly new here, so am still learning about this site.

Closed

Closed

Forum List

Back