Who Are You?

Really, tell me who you are.

hello_my_name_is_rectangular_sticker-r53386e01a3cc4537b1f09a5c40353b3d_v9wxo_8byvr_512.jpg

You first.
You know it's always ladies first.

I'm rewatching The Thin Blue Line, eating a peach yogurt, looking at recipes, and attempting to post on two forums.
I'm one of those people.

You're turn.

I'm just simple ol me. I've been around everywhere. Done many things, some things I liked I did more than once

Where haven't you been?

You first.

I'm rewatching The Thin Blue Line, eating a peach yogurt, looking at recipes, and attempting to post on two forums.
I'm one of those people.

You're turn.

I'm just simple ol me. I've been around everywhere. Done many things, some things I liked I did more than once

Where haven't you been?
South pole

You first.

I'm one of those people.

You're turn.

Where haven't you been?
From coast to coast and all in between.

Have you been overseas?

I'm one of those people.

You're turn.

Where haven't you been?

Have you been overseas?
Korea

I'm one of those people.

You're turn.

Where haven't you been?

Have you been overseas?
Korea

In the military?

Forum List

Back