Who are the Israelis?

kurdish-refugees-4-cropped.jpg

A Kurdish Jewish grandfather and child en route to Israel in Tehran, Iran, 1950. (Magnes Collection of Jewish Art, University of California, Berkeley

Jewish life in the Middle East and North Africa: Keeping the story alive

Golda Meir was a Christian. Worth mentioning. :)
AND ALSO A ZIONIST TERRORIST>>>not so good but well worth mentioning

LMAO. The antisemitic dumbass Aussie strikes again. Don’t you have to go and run 5k or something and then lie about your time? Eh? Andry? Weren’t you kicked off Twitter for your incessant Antisemitic rhetoric?
I have never had a Twitter account,so your post like you is Bullshit,you should be banned for trawling,and ending up with a Black Net(Nothing) and my rhetoric is Not Anti-Semitic but Anti-Zionist Terrorist...Now prove I have a Twitter Account Liar

"I'm Gina Waldaman - and I WAS a refugee"

Gina Waldman was born and raised in Tripoli, Libya and lived as second class citizen, or “Dhimmi”.
She faced great challenges growing up in Libya. In 1967, Gina and her family were forced to flee escalating violence. Gina’s family fled Libya and relocated to Italy. Despite being oppressed, faced with the threat of death, and being brutally forced to flee her home country, Gina chose to never view herself as a victim. She eventually immigrated to the United States, and is the President and Co-founder of Jews Indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa (JIMENA)
http://jimena.org. Gina remains committed to speaking out on behalf of the “forgotten refugees”.

How could you as you never had any to begin with BUT YOU HAD AND HAVE GUILT

The Jews of Libya were not guilty of anything to deserve expulsion

Most fled to Israel and unlike the Arab refugees, moved very quickly on with their lives,in whatever new destination they arrived. They didn't demand special privileged refugee statuses, not even asked for a compensation.
Instead built the most vibrant society, and arguably the leading country in the whole region.

Dignity is exactly what's behind the human ability to move forward. And there's a case to be made that these people have demonstrated that ability more than any other minority group in the middle east that I know of.

To be an Israeli means having the opportunity to be a part of a nation who's innate talent was always a creative will to love life and move on.

They have done exceptionally well,on Palestinian Land with Billions of $ worth of help over the years Ry but a remarkable effort,as I have seen with my own eyes...steve

Golda Meir was a Christian. Worth mentioning. :)
AND ALSO A ZIONIST TERRORIST>>>not so good but well worth mentioning

LMAO. The antisemitic dumbass Aussie strikes again. Don’t you have to go and run 5k or something and then lie about your time? Eh? Andry? Weren’t you kicked off Twitter for your incessant Antisemitic rhetoric?
I have never had a Twitter account,so your post like you is Bullshit,you should be banned for trawling,and ending up with a Black Net(Nothing) and my rhetoric is Not Anti-Semitic but Anti-Zionist Terrorist...Now prove I have a Twitter Account Liar

Tsk tsk tsk. 99% of Jews are Zionists. Just admit your hatred Andry.

Ilan Pappé: The Myth of Israel

There was never a time when Jews did not live in Israel/Palestine.
Before discussing indignity - one should first learn the definition, not just invent it from the top of the head.

The myth in this video is Illan Pappe's credentials as a historian.

Gina Waldman was born and raised in Tripoli, Libya and lived as second class citizen, or “Dhimmi”.
She faced great challenges growing up in Libya. In 1967, Gina and her family were forced to flee escalating violence. Gina’s family fled Libya and relocated to Italy. Despite being oppressed, faced with the threat of death, and being brutally forced to flee her home country, Gina chose to never view herself as a victim. She eventually immigrated to the United States, and is the President and Co-founder of Jews Indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa (JIMENA)
http://jimena.org. Gina remains committed to speaking out on behalf of the “forgotten refugees”.

Most fled to Israel and unlike the Arab refugees, moved very quickly on with their lives,in whatever new destination they arrived. They didn't demand special privileged refugee statuses, not even asked for a compensation.
Instead built the most vibrant society, and arguably the leading country in the whole region.

Dignity is exactly what's behind the human ability to move forward. And there's a case to be made that these people have demonstrated that ability more than any other minority group in the middle east that I know of.

To be an Israeli means having the opportunity to be a part of a nation who's innate talent was always a creative will to love life and move on.

They have done exceptionally well,on Palestinian Land with Billions of $ worth of help over the years Ry but a remarkable effort,as I have seen with my own eyes...steve

The help You're talking about wasn't provided until Jews started helping themselves.
You find another nation in the history of the world that invested in the land as much as Jews.
No other nation has reached the same level of development of the land as the Jews.

This land simply never gave of itself fully to another nation, it was always kept for her true children.
THIS is what You saw.

Before discussing indignity - one should first learn the definition, not just invent it from the top of the head.

When was there ever a time that Palestinians did not live in Palestine?

The help You're talking about wasn't provided until Jews started helping themselves.
You find another nation in the history of the world that invested in the land as much as Jews.
No other nation has reached the same level of development of the land as the Jews.

This land simply never gave of itself fully to another nation, it was always kept for her true children.
THIS is what You saw.

Israel was developed by foreign donors, foreign government aid, and foreign corporate and academic cooperation.

Palestinians developed on their own dime. Not to mention that their stuff was stolen, bombed, and bulldozed.

Of course Israel is ahead in the game.

There were no people known as "Palestinians", prior to the last century, but Jews.

THIS is what You saw.

Israel was developed by foreign donors, foreign government aid, and foreign corporate and academic cooperation.

Palestinians developed on their own dime. Not to mention that their stuff was stolen, bombed, and bulldozed.

This is patently false
Israel was developed by mutual efforts of the native Jewish population and diaspora that rushed to help them defend Palestinian Jews against Arab pogroms who expelled, murdered and robbed the local Jewish population that was unarmed and helpless.

Arabs didn't develop a thing on their own in this country, while receiving more aid than any other group in the history of th world.

THIS is what You saw.

This is patently false
Israel was developed by mutual efforts of the native Jewish population and diaspora that rushed to help them defend Palestinian Jews against Arab pogroms who expelled, murdered and robbed the local Jewish population that was unarmed and helpless.

Arabs didn't develop a thing on their own in this country, while receiving more aid than any other group in the history of th world.
Pfffft, Israeli talking points. :bs1:

Does not refute my post.

There were no people known as "Palestinians", prior to the last century, but Jews.

A rose by any other name...

The Zinati family -2000 years of continuous inhabitance in Pk'iin

85 year old Margalit Zinati, the last living member of the Zinati family, one of the oldest Jewish families, has dedicated her life to "keeping the Jewish flame alive" in the village of Peqi'in, where she was born and raised. Today the town is a Druze village but was once home to a thriving Jewish community until 1938 when all the Jews fled the town due to persecution.

Who is a Palestine?

Give us your definition..

Forum List

Back