Who are the Israelis?

Empire Files: Israeli Army Vet’s Exposé - “I Was the Terrorist”

Empire Files: Israeli Army Vet’s Exposé - “I Was the Terrorist”

Ain't it a healthy sign of society to have dissidents?

However the conclusion here, at least according to BTS , is that the guy is a walking terrorist. And the message is that A.Martin and BTS are fine with terrorist avoiding persecution and speaking freely on TV and in international forums -as long as they speak against Israel.

They both know the worth of such stories in court.
No lawyer would even bother filling a case against him based on this anecdote.

Last edited:
Israelis: Should there be dialogue with Palestinians?

What’s the point in having dialogue?

For outreach and clarity.
Israelis are regular guests on Arab media, and we have open channels in Arabic where daily issues in Israel and the Arab world are openly discussed and criticized. As another example I visit a variety of Arab channels and the online Hamas forum on a regular basis, though not registered. The same goes for many Israelis who are simply curious about their neighbors, be they enemies or allies.

Indigenous Jews in Israel: The History of The Jews Brian speaks to Halsey English

400px-A_FARMER%27S_WIFE_AT_KFAR_HAVATZELET._%D7%9E%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%91%D7%AA_%D7%91%D7%9B%D7%A4%D7%A8_%D7%97%D7%91%D7%A6%D7%9C%D7%AA.D27-083.jpg

A FARMER'S WIFE AT HAVATZELET VILLAGE 1 January 1940

Last edited:
The Forgotten Refugees: Arab Pogroms

Personal story of Lydia Hayoun - survivor of Libyan riots 1945

This will break your heart
This is Kai - the 1 year old son of murdered young Israeli mother Kim Yehezkel. Here, he sees the photo of his mother on the street and stops to give her kisses.

Do you know what we commemorate on November 30?

Sadly, for most Israelis and Jews around the world, it is just another day. However, according to a law passed in 2014 by Knesset member Dr. Shimon Ohayon, November 30 is now the official day of commemoration for Jewish refugees from Arab countries.

It should be an important day on the official global Jewish calendar, because the Jews of the Middle East and North Africa are an essential part of Jewish history, even for those of us who did not come from there.

One of the issues I was able and proud to raise during my time in government was the ethnic cleansing of almost a million Jews from the Middle East and North Africa — communities massively predating Islam and the Arab conquest of the region in the seventh century — and the appropriation of their assets, estimated in today’s prices to be many billions of dollars.

Putting Jewish Refugees From Arab States on the Global Agenda

Dsh-ZFuU0AA7zpu.jpg

"I'm Gina Waldaman - and I WAS a refugee"

Gina Waldman was born and raised in Tripoli, Libya and lived as second class citizen, or “Dhimmi”.
She faced great challenges growing up in Libya. In 1967, Gina and her family were forced to flee escalating violence. Gina’s family fled Libya and relocated to Italy. Despite being oppressed, faced with the threat of death, and being brutally forced to flee her home country, Gina chose to never view herself as a victim. She eventually immigrated to the United States, and is the President and Co-founder of Jews Indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa (JIMENA)
http://jimena.org. Gina remains committed to speaking out on behalf of the “forgotten refugees”.

Forum List

Back