Who are the Israelis?

'Amir Benayoun - Prayer for Peace of the State

Our Father in Heavens,
The Rock of Israel and his redeemer
Bless the state of Israel,
The beginning of the growing of our redemption.
Protect her in the wing of You kindness,
And cover her in the tent of Your peace,
And send Your light and truth to her heads, ministers and advisers,
And set them in good advice from before You.
Strengthen the hands of the protectors of the land of our Holiness,
And inherit them our G-d redemption,
And crown of victory crown them,
And You will give peace in the land,
And eternal happiness to her dwellers.

And our brothers all House of Israel,
Remember and command please in all countries of their diaspora
And walk them quickly to sovereignty in Zion Your city
And Yerushalayim the dwelling of Your Name,
As written in the Torah of Mosheh Your servant...

abraham-isaac-kook-quote-lbv7o5s.jpg

All the places that you've been
Worlds you've seen and discovered
All the questions you've asked along the way
Dared not to reveal

Lights blinking,
In two second
My life passes before me
Voices from a different time
The heart says to wake up quickly

All the ways are opening before you
Revealing before your eyes in your life
All the wondering disappear in a moment
And now it is clear what is important and what is less

Lights...

You are not a young Israeli.
And you know this how, because Haaretz told you?
Seems you put too much weight into the age thing, more than - facts,
which you're clearly incapable of dealing with

You chewed me out for having the audacity to start a thread on Israeli elections and then posted prolifically in It.
Eww...no thanks, I chew only Kosher.

Again, if correcting your OP based on outdated information is "chewing you out" -
then it only confirms the above - your innate inability to deal with facts.

That you whine about an Israeli posting in the 'Israeli Election Thread' is beyond idiotic.

Just like you went off your rocker when I posted the interview with young Israelis. You did not address a single point in it you just went off.

I did, and instead of addressing them you as usual play the 'Crying Islamist'.
Why? Because when facts don't fit the agenda, you have nothing left but to troll.

You deliberately post lying canards about my president. If you do that, what other things are you lying about and what other conspiracy theories do you deliberately promote?
Yeah sure, your usual 'damage control' deflection when you have nothing once getting exposed.
Here's what I suggest - instead of trolling - open a thread, tag me in, and we'll see.

But you won't dare,
'cause you're just an Islamist troll.

Haaretz is no more or less dishonest than any other major media (including your chosen sources) and one or two examples have certainly not shown it to be a trend.

Facts show different, time and time again, and what do you know about honesty?
If you can't refute my sources with facts, repeating that ad nauseam won't help,
but regarding Haaretz, your single source of info - even you confirmed they lie

You have many times excuse terrorism against innocent people and you have the audacity to lecture me? Hypocrite.

I have? More like you desperately equate terrorism with exposing your favorite blood libels.

And yes, having people fought Nazis on both sides of my family,
I have every right, and obligation to expose your ugly Nazi ass.

Meh. Go back to your virtue signaling and propoganda filled messaging. You are better off ignored.

Like you spread blood libels about Israel in threads where Israel is not even the topic,
or obsessively trying to silence anyone who points to that?

Be my guest, ignore,
but eventually, when revealed what's behind that mask,
you can't resist the urge to sneak back for damage control.

And again. You lie. I did not “whine” about an Israeli posting in an Israeli election thread, I bitched about YOU. Your first post in it was attacking me for even posting an election, questioning my motives and character. Yet despite you thinking it was a horrible thread, and trashing it, there you are posting in it. Say what you like but that is your modusoperendi everytime. Just like you did with my post here, about the interview young Israeli’s, that you label “trolling”. You did not counter it with facts. You did not counter one thing in it. You probably did not even read the interview given how little you actually addressed it. I can only guess that “trolling” to you is posting something you don’t like.

You defend defended terrorism, multiple times here, when it is from your side. You spread lying canards about an American President...and I fail to understand why someone who purports to be honest or value honest sources would do that. If you aren’t even honest about that what are you honest about? Then you pull the bloody victim card when called on it. Nazi my ass. That is all you can come up with when called on it. Call some one a Nazi.

And as an FYI, I had members on both sides of my family who fought against the NAZI’s. I know exactly how cheap it is lob that epitaph around casually.

You are not a young Israeli.
And you know this how, because Haaretz told you?
Seems you put too much weight into the age thing, more than - facts,
which you're clearly incapable of dealing with

You chewed me out for having the audacity to start a thread on Israeli elections and then posted prolifically in It.
Eww...no thanks, I chew only Kosher.

Again, if correcting your OP based on outdated information is "chewing you out" -
then it only confirms the above - your innate inability to deal with facts.

That you whine about an Israeli posting in the 'Israeli Election Thread' is beyond idiotic.

Just like you went off your rocker when I posted the interview with young Israelis. You did not address a single point in it you just went off.

I did, and instead of addressing them you as usual play the 'Crying Islamist'.
Why? Because when facts don't fit the agenda, you have nothing left but to troll.

You deliberately post lying canards about my president. If you do that, what other things are you lying about and what other conspiracy theories do you deliberately promote?
Yeah sure, your usual 'damage control' deflection when you have nothing once getting exposed.
Here's what I suggest - instead of trolling - open a thread, tag me in, and we'll see.

But you won't dare,
'cause you're just an Islamist troll.

Haaretz is no more or less dishonest than any other major media (including your chosen sources) and one or two examples have certainly not shown it to be a trend.

Facts show different, time and time again, and what do you know about honesty?
If you can't refute my sources with facts, repeating that ad nauseam won't help,
but regarding Haaretz, your single source of info - even you confirmed they lie

You have many times excuse terrorism against innocent people and you have the audacity to lecture me? Hypocrite.

I have? More like you desperately equate terrorism with exposing your favorite blood libels.

And yes, having people fought Nazis on both sides of my family,
I have every right, and obligation to expose your ugly Nazi ass.

Meh. Go back to your virtue signaling and propoganda filled messaging. You are better off ignored.

Like you spread blood libels about Israel in threads where Israel is not even the topic,
or obsessively trying to silence anyone who points to that?

Be my guest, ignore,
but eventually, when revealed what's behind that mask,you can't resist the urge to sneak back for damage control.

And again. You lie. I did not “whine” about an Israeli posting in an Israeli election thread, I bitched about YOU. Your first post in it was attacking me for even posting an election, questioning my motives and character. Yet despite you thinking it was a horrible thread, and trashing it, there you are posting in it. Say what you like but that is your modusoperendi everytime. Just like you did with my post here, about the interview young Israeli’s, that you label “trolling”. You did not counter it with facts. You did not counter one thing in it. You probably did not even read the interview given how little you actually addressed it. I can only guess that “trolling” to you is posting something you don’t like.

You defend defended terrorism, multiple times here, when it is from your side. You spread lying canards about an American President...and I fail to understand why someone who purports to be honest or value honest sources would do that. If you aren’t even honest about that what are you honest about? Then you pull the bloody victim card when called on it. Nazi my ass. That is all you can come up with when called on it. Call some one a Nazi.

And as an FYI, I had members on both sides of my family who fought against the NAZI’s. I know exactly how cheap it is lob that epitaph around casually.

Seriously this again?
I've looked at the election thread, you've posted incorrect data, I've posted an updated list.
You even thanked me, so what are you whining here about, that I've continued posting??
Do you even realize how ridiculous this looks?

Of course I've read and addressed it with facts
which you've been only dancing around ever since,
the usual "facts are personal attacks" tantrums...why? apparently you can't refute any.

And its not about my honesty, this is exactly what I call trolling -
you've appealed to honesty posting an article, and I was addressing it with facts,
and ever since you're posting about anything but the details of the original conversation,
rather trying to bait to every other conversation in which in the same manner you weren't capable of facing facts that refute your posts without resorting to same troll shenanigans

And as FYI - those supposed relatives don't give you the excuse for siding with those who put the Swastika on their flag.

Instead of trolling, go back to those topics and try to address those facts.
Or try to address the falsehoods in the article I've pointed to in this conversation.

30222163_659490924442780_8258966276186046464_n.jpg

The mystery of the UFO's seen on the Independence Day -
nano-satellites launched by an American company

On the eve of Independence Day, bright and unidentified objects were observed in the sky, creating a wave of guesswork and speculation among the genre's fans. A column of dozens of mysterious lights passed one after the other, moving north-west to southeast, and was visible throughout Israel.

People filmed, documented, and began to come up with a variety of creative ideas about the source of the lights - people claimed that these were air force jets en route to Syria, Iranian missiles, extraterrestrials and more. After inquiries, among other things, with the Israeli Space Agency and the Israeli Air Force, it is concluded that this is a barrage of nano-satellites for an Elon Musk project, which are launched into space in 60-by-60-satellite bundles. When you see the 60 satellites, they are on their way to space orbit - so they separate and take their place.

abamzj_p4csmh.png

In first, Saudi TV dramas feature character urging Israel ties, Hebrew monologue

Controversy swirls around two Ramadan productions, screened amid warming Jerusalem-Riyadh ties; 13 Palestinian groups said urging that one of the shows be taken off air

Two TV productions aired on a Saudi network on the occasion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan have sparked controversy and accusations of “normalization” with Israel, including by terror group Hamas, after one featured a character calling for better ties with the Jewish state and another highlighted the life of Jews in Kuwait in the 1940s.

The latter show, “Umm Haroun” (The Mother of Aaron), starring popular actress Hayat Al Fahad, features an opening monologue in Hebrew by a Jewish character: “Before our footsteps go missing and our lives fall into memory, we will be lost to time. … We are the [Persian] Gulf Jews who were born in the [Persian] Gulf lands.”

It is the first Arab production to discuss the lives of Jews in the Gulf and their relations with Muslims.

Untitled-8-640x400.png

A Jewish character speaking a Hebrew monologue in Saudi Ramadan production 'Umm Haroun' about Kuwaiti Jews, in an episode broadcast April 24, 2020, on the MBC network. (Screenshot: Twitter)

Approximately 100,000 new immigrants are expected to move to Israel in 2020, despite the coronavirus pandemic.

Welcome home!

'Akiva, Ariel Zilber, Bary Sahorov,'Amir Benayoun, Hanan Ben Ari and Lior Elmalih

Refa Tziri - a piyyut which is a wish for a complete healthy recovery and indeed in certain traditions is prevalent as a request or at the welcome one who has risen from the sickness.
The piyyut is sung mainly in the Spanish-Jerusalem tradition where it is attributed to its one of the main poets in the last century - Rabbi Rafael Antebi.

Nurturing And Tough: The Israeli Women Blazing Trails
In Tel Aviv’s Culinary Scene

Shirel-Lior-Sperandeo.jpeg

From New York to London, Paris, Amsterdam, and back to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israeli cuisine has been taking the global culinary scene by storm for over a decade. Multinational restaurant groups helmed by celebrity culinary figures like Assaf Granit and Eyal Shani have been making waves abroad with their modern approach to Israeli cuisine, but so have female chefs like Einat Admony and Gazala Halabi who, in their hustle to succeed in a male-dominated industry, have completely stolen the hearts of critics and diners alike.

And they are by far not the only ones. In Israel, female chefs like Naifa Mulla of experimental culinary platform L28 and Game of Chefs series winner Avishag Levy are just a few who have stood out for their creativity.

In Tel Aviv, more specifically, a number of female chefs, restaurateurs and heads of hospitality groups are slowly redefining the local food culture, and blazing new trails in the city’s thriving dining scene while helping other women in the field.

Full story:
Nurturing And Tough: The Israeli Women Blazing Trails In Tel Aviv's Culinary Scene | Design News

MeshekBarzilay-1024x684.jpg

Today is Golda Meir's 122 birthday.

Golda Meir was the first woman Prime Minister of Israel. A leader of a democratic nation that led Israel with strength, compassion, and determination. Did you know? Israel was the third country in the world to have a woman Prime Minister - before any European, North, or South American country. In Israel, women don't break the glass ceiling, they shatter it.

3597513728.jpg

Forum List

Back