Who are the Five Most Hated SJW Characters of All TV and Movies?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yes, it is hard to settle on just a top 5, but I finally did it. If I overlooked anyone, please post the suggestion.

5. Delores Umbrage is one of the worst SJWs to ever appear in a movie, but she still pales in comparison to the following cretins.
79699974-d3b9-4f1b-8373-0261f2e50749.jpg

4. Prince Edward of Brave Heart was before most SJWs had devolved from the low end of the gene pool, but he has that same face, that shrieks "I hate your whole kingdom, Daddy!"
52.jpg

3. Eli Sunday has SJW written all over him as a know-nothing, manipulative ignoramus clergyman, and if you have ever known the type, you can quite well understand why he got his brains beaten out with a bowling pin.
61.jpg

2. Nurse Ratched in "One Flew Over the Cukcoos Nest" has to be one of the most evil, controlling, self righteous, ass holes ever in a movie; the perfect SJW.

iu

1. The documentarian Nick Van Owen, played so well by Vince Vauhn in Jurassic Park 2, was a SJW who actually released predatory dinosaurs to feed on the people there to investigate the island because it was wrong to cage animals. Yes, very SJWish.

iu

2 and 5 are conservative a-holes...
Oh, you poor confused libtard, witches that want to commit genocide on humanity are not conservative, they are liberals, and that old bitch in number 5 is one of the worst, and Nurse Ratched is the epitome of "I am the government and I am here to help you".

SMH

upload_2016-12-22_22-55-17.png

I want less laws that negatively effects the poor,
but I also want more investment in our country when it comes to infrastructure, science, education and safetynet.

The two simply don't equal.
Having less legal interference is not necessarily contrary to the notion of having more investment into our country, right?

OK....I'll bite

What the hell is an SJW?
Social Justice warrior.
Still no idea what a Social Justice Warrier is

Same here. The only one I recognize was Ten Speed (or was it Brownshoe) on the last one. Didn't realize VV was even in the picture. Didn't realize Vince Vaughn was a "warrior" for anything other than Beer and Pizza. What is funny is that also in the picture was Richard Schiff who actually was an often lamented character on The West Wing. By fans and the staff alike. The backstory was that the producers were so tired of his antics that they cut him out of the final episode and greatly reduced his presence in the final seasons.

One of the defining character of cucks is that they constantly whine about "SJWs". If you don't want everyone to laugh at you for being a cuck, you shouldn't use that term, or weep about how awful the feminists are. Doing either of those that is like writing "cuck" on your forehead.

Forum List

Back